PDA

View Full Version : Hitman: Contracts

Infernal Mass
Dec 17th, 2003, 12:08 AM
www.hitmancontracts.com

watch the trailer, 47 returns this spring.

Redpyramidhead
Dec 17th, 2003, 12:51 AM
WOW:shock: Looking good :D I love Hitman 2.

_RED_ stuff

Infernal Mass
Dec 17th, 2003, 02:02 AM
the game is going to use a whole new graphics engine..it'll have more weapons, and from what is known the game opens up with 47 wounded in paris.

Infernal Mass
Jan 22nd, 2004, 08:50 PM
i saw the screens at ign, the game engine doesn't look much different than the last hitman. The next issue of gamepro is going to have a preview of Hitman: Contracts..

Vic Viper
Jan 23rd, 2004, 11:47 AM
cool trailer, cant wait to play this game. :ghost:

Infernal Mass
Jan 29th, 2004, 10:07 PM
in the newest issue of EGM, only one thing caught my eye as i quickly glanced over the small preview..
47, can now sneak his sniper rifle into areas by hiding it in a briefcase..:arrr:

SplinterJD
Jan 30th, 2004, 07:28 AM
Originally posted by Infernal Mass

in the newest issue of EGM, only one thing caught my eye as i quickly glanced over the small preview..
47, can now sneak his sniper rifle into areas by hiding it in a briefcase..:arrr:

yeah, he could actually do that in the original Hitman on PC aswell. Still a cool feature though.:cool:

-PSX-
Jan 30th, 2004, 06:20 PM
This games got a lot to live up to after 2

It has to have multi ways of completing levels

You have to have FIBER WIRE

Its gotta be improved...

Infernal Mass
Feb 8th, 2004, 07:48 PM
There's a nice sized preview in the new issue of gamepro. It's alot bigger than the one found in the new EGM. I only read the first part of it as i glanced thru the whole magazine. I'll read the rest later tonight and post some details..

It seems the game opens up with 47 wounded pretty bad, he then starts having flashbacks of his past contracts. This is what the game is all about, 47's most memorable contracts.

http://www.hitmancontracts.com/images/hitmanLogo_us.jpg

Vic Viper
Feb 9th, 2004, 01:15 AM
Originally posted by Infernal Mass

There's a nice sized preview in the new issue of gamepro. It's alot bigger than the one found in the new EGM. I only read the first part of it as i glanced thru the whole magazine. I'll read the rest later tonight and post some details..

It seems the game opens up with 47 wounded pretty bad, he then starts having flashbacks of his past contracts. This is what the game is all about, 47's most memorable contracts.

cool stuff, man. thanks for the info.

Infernal Mass
Feb 9th, 2004, 06:44 AM
a few more details..

I-O interactive, want to make the controls tighter and the menus alot better. The weapons selection will be using a radial dial interface this time around, kinda sounds the same as freedom fighters (another IO interactive game). Also the enemy AI is supposed to be smarter, they can now recongnize 47 in disguise (if he happens to get too close), they can now track footprints and blood trails as well.

RobHardo
Feb 11th, 2004, 01:41 PM
I believe I read there will be sequels to this game. I dont know where i read it though, probably my game pro