PDA

View Full Version : Moment To Cry For *possible spoilers*

Devil Snake
Mar 8th, 2002, 11:41 AM
I know Mgs And MGS2 have amazing scenes but it has some tragic moments too. which are great to see as well.

*spoilers*

my fav tragic moment in Mgs2 is when Emma dies and snake truns around facing the other side. and when emma wanted otacon to say "EMMA" but he says after she passes away. thats was extremely sad for me. but still amazing!

a true emotional scene IMO

merylsilverburg
Mar 8th, 2002, 03:46 PM
Yes, that was really sad. I started to cry a bit, but then I quickly recovered and got really pissed at Vamp. That's just me. But, in MGS I thought it was really sad when *SPOILERS* When Sniper Wolf died. Man, and it also had to do with Otacon too. Geez, that guy has a tragic life alright. But, another part was Psycho Mantis too. I thought that was really depressing for some strange reason.

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 8th, 2002, 04:54 PM
Best moment ever is snake and otacons little move right before they part from each other

Mercury Shadow
Mar 8th, 2002, 05:18 PM
The music score to MGS2 is one of the most important elements to making it dramatic... Definitely when Emma died it was sad. There weren't too many others, except the Colonel's death...

merylsilverburg
Mar 8th, 2002, 07:49 PM
Mmmm....yes, that was a great moment. But.....is that something to cry about? I think Devil Snake wanted to talk about tragic moments? :confused:

Sleazy P Martini
Mar 8th, 2002, 09:15 PM
Mark your spoilers Devil Snake.

Pu the Owl
Mar 9th, 2002, 03:18 AM
*edit posts*

Yes, mark your spoilers, please :right:

*Spoilers*

I think Sniper's death was really emotional, and also Fortune's and Emma's final moments are really moving.
And what about Solidus' death? That was terrible hehehe

But not only when a character dies.
There are lots of other emotional moments, for example I'd say the whole Raiden's story (the way he discovers his past and the way he's forced to follow the Patriots' instructions) is really full of emotions.

Devil Snake
Mar 9th, 2002, 04:21 AM
I Am sorry guys, i didn't mark it with spoilers. my mistake. i am sorry. it was my first day.

i hope u can forgive me guys!.! it wont happen again.

as for another emotion scene. i think, the death of olga was tragic too. and when raiden says "OLGA". and falls down on the ground knees first.......and his expressions were very tragidic..!..:heh:

as for "solidus" ---> :mad:

MakgSnake
Mar 9th, 2002, 04:01 PM
Originally posted by Devil Snake
i hope u can forgive me guys!.! it wont happen again.

Hey Devil Snake, Its Alright, No Need To Apologize, Like U Said It Was Ure First Day, These Kind Of Things Happens With Newbies. So Its Cool.....Just Be Careful Next Time!.! :)

Nice To See U Around. Another MGS Fan!.! :D

As For The Most Emotional Tragic Scene, Mine Would Be When Meryl Gets Shot, And She Asks Snake To Shoot Her And He Says "No, Quite Down Save Ure Strenght, When That Scene Was Playing, "The Best Is Yet To Come" Was Being Played At The Back. Made It More Sad For, I Had Tears In My Eyes. It Was An Amazing Scene. Very Sad Though!.! But OutStanding!

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 9th, 2002, 04:07 PM
Spoilers......................................

Well i think another good part that was sort of emotional is when stillman gave his little speech about the accident and everything with the church and the people who died

merylsilverburg
Mar 9th, 2002, 07:00 PM
Originally posted by MakgSnake

As For The Most Emotional Tragic Scene, Mine Would Be When Meryl Gets Shot, And She Asks Snake To Shoot Her And He Says "No, Quite Down Save Ure Strenght, When That Scene Was Playing, "The Best Is Yet To Come" Was Being Played At The Back. Made It More Sad For, I Had Tears In My Eyes. It Was An Amazing Scene. Very Sad Though!.! But OutStanding!

Oh yeah! How can I forget that?! *smacks herself* That was so depressing to me, 'cause I thought that Meryl was gonna die. You know, 'cause with the Japanese.....everything is so unexpected, so you don't know if they were gonna kill her off or make her live, ya know? But, that's a good one Makg! :) We miss you!! :(

BlackThornn
Mar 10th, 2002, 02:56 AM
MGS1: When I messed up in the torture chamber and didn't know there were two endings. I beat the crap out of Liquid and went over to save Meryl... S***! F***! and other nasty experlatives. Then I beat it again doing the torture chamber right and was all "Oh.. yay." ^_^

MGS2: When Emma dies always gets to me. *is a big ol' softy* I think there should be multiple endings to this situation like there were endings to the first MGS.

Off topic, but hey.. Most frustrating bosses! ;)

MGS1: Ocelot, first time through. I kept shooting the president or accidently running into those tripwires. *hears laughing* ..... -_-

MGS2: Vamp, just before you get Emma. No matter how many times I beat him he's always a pain in the *** to beat over again. And what really bites (heh.) is that he never was explained! Fortune was, Fatman was just a crazy fat dude that liked rollerblades and things that went boom.. Vamp went through a very messed up traumatic experience but that doesn't explain the superhuman powers and fangs. ......or why he can have a bullet in his head and still be functional. He never did take it out, y'know. You'd think it would disrupt the flow of bio electric energy in the brain if nothing else.

merylsilverburg
Mar 10th, 2002, 07:49 PM
Originally posted by BlackThornn
MGS1: When I messed up in the torture chamber and didn't know there were two endings. I beat the crap out of Liquid and went over to save Meryl... S***! F***! and other nasty experlatives. Then I beat it again doing the torture chamber right and was all "Oh.. yay." ^_^ [QUOTE]

Ha, ha...yeah, that was a real shocker. It's a good thing that I beat the torture chamber the first time though.

[QUOTE]
Off topic, but hey.. Most frustrating bosses! ;)

MGS1: Ocelot, first time through. I kept shooting the president or accidently running into those tripwires. *hears laughing* ..... -_- [/B]

For some reason....Ocelot was really easy to kill the first time. I only shot the Prez a few times, but the whole way I killed off Ocelot. The Socom was really easy to handle in MGS1, imo.

[QUOTE]
MGS2: Vamp, just before you get Emma. No matter how many times I beat him he's always a pain in the *** to beat over again. And what really bites (heh.) is that he never was explained! Fortune was, Fatman was just a crazy fat dude that liked rollerblades and things that went boom.. Vamp went through a very messed up traumatic experience but that doesn't explain the superhuman powers and fangs. ......or why he can have a bullet in his head and still be functional. He never did take it out, y'know. You'd think it would disrupt the flow of bio electric energy in the brain if nothing else. [/B]

Vamp will probably be explained in MGS3. You know a weirdo like that cannot die. Just like Ocelot...

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 10th, 2002, 10:22 PM
We will see an end to ocelot sometime atleast i hope