PDA

View Full Version : Concert

Beretta55
Dec 14th, 2003, 01:14 AM
Tomarrow i will be going to a music concert my very first one (well there was the philharmonic in 5th grade but.....i wont continue with that one:laugh:) I will be going to see KISS and aerosmith tomarrow at 5:30 pm i think its going to be awesome. its stadium seating so less chance of me getting hit by a mosher;)
Everybody who has been to a concert what was your first one?
when i go and get back i will release the details and say if i came back with any broken bones or not:laugh:

Vicious_2003
Dec 14th, 2003, 01:20 AM
Ahhh you lucky bum !. Thats at the Palace of Aubern Hills in Detroit if im not mistaken. I know alot of people that have been looking for tickets to that one. Have fun man

Beretta55
Dec 14th, 2003, 01:24 AM
Originally posted by Vicious_2003

Ahhh you lucky bum !. Thats at the Palace of Aubern Hills in Detroit if im not mistaken. I know alot of people that have been looking for tickets to that one. Have fun man
Nah there is no aubern hills in oklahoma city i believe;)
im going to be going to the ford center and im shocked KISS and aerosmith are coming here hardly any really bands that i like hardly come to oklahoma city.

trunks69420
Dec 14th, 2003, 04:59 AM
Congratulations my friend... I hope you have tons of fun at your first concert... hope you see lots of good stuff there and dont forget to tip your nearest flasher;)

Redpyramidhead
Dec 14th, 2003, 06:43 AM
I saw Cradle of Filth and Type O' Negative recently. It was the most incredible concert I had ever been to in my life. Cradle of Filth, especially, played with such incredible power and precision it was almost godly. I took my cousin with me. We had a blast. All these chicks kept hitting on us;) Sorry, had to include that last part:laugh:

_RED_ stuff

Vicious_2003
Dec 14th, 2003, 01:17 PM
Oh ok, the Palace must be one of thier next stops on the tour

Gadzoox
Dec 14th, 2003, 03:16 PM
Oh man!!! How exciting!!! Hope you had/have fun!! ^^

My first concert was Everclear! They are great live! And I had green hair and Craig (the bassist) headbanged with me! And I SWEAR Art (the singer) looked at me and smiled, I swear!!! hehee! ^^

Piggle_humsy
Dec 14th, 2003, 10:48 PM
Man sounds so cool! :cool:
I've never been to a concert before, well actually funny enough I went to the philharmonic aswell at school, although I didnt stay inside for long as we met some boys so me and my mates went off with them outside to chat n smoke and shortly after that I was expelled! Funny that! :laugh:
I went to a Starsailor Gig (Indie band) a few years ago, but that was a small thing at The London Astoria. Was very cool tho.
Not sure if I could go to a concert if it wasn't seated as I wouldnt see much being 5ft1 :(

Well I hope you enjoy your concert Beretta. ;)

Piggle :roll:
x x x x

Beretta55
Dec 15th, 2003, 01:21 AM
whoooooooooooooo! im back and i have to say it was kick ass i never sat down i stood up for all of it. First there was an opening band called the Porch ghouls and they well uh......sucked they were a punk rock band with hardly any melody just noise.....but there was a guy who was on a harmonica and he was the best out of the band. there was a drummer who only had the base and a snare it looked like a little mini drum
then KISS came on! KISS is something worth experianceing the music was so loud i felt it pouding me im probally going to get slammed for this. But i think aerosmith wipes the floor with kiss in terms of music (i'll get to them in a little while) for some odd reason KISS never went down the catwalk which i found really disapointing. Gene of course did his trademark blood thing:cool: after they were done the drummer of the band came on by himself and sang a song and gave roses to about 5 women. he then gave his towel to a senior women it was pretty cool. then kiss came back on again only this time with joe perry from areosmith. After they were done the best part of the show came on.....AEROSMITH!;) Steven tylor was flying all over the place constantly going down the cat walk and slapping hands he was all over the place. he was never still constantly moving. Pretty much everyone else was on the catwalk as well they really gave their fans a good show (except the drummer he still had to be drumming. he came down the catwalk at the end though)

a little into it aerosmith played two songs thats going to be off their new album i forget the first one (on this one though joe perry sang and steven was on the harmonica. after steven tylor was done useing his harmonia he gave it to a blonde headed woman pretty damn cool) oh and before steven tylor was talking to some women in the crowd and she flashed him about.....3 times:laugh: but the other new song was "baby dont go" needless to say the songs kicked ass. Then steven went on a little trampise put his feet through the hoop and flew around UPSIDE down slapping hands it was awesome. Then the bassit i swear he was looking at me nodding his head with me:P
phew...it was great fun KISS was cool but i would pay to see Aerosmith anytime!;)
Oh and my cousion issac got to clap steven tylers hand....lucky guy. Also got a areosmith shirt as well.

Berserker
Dec 15th, 2003, 04:37 AM
Nice to hear you had a great time those stadium rock things are always impressive, but I prefer the small venues more feeling with crowd and more mayhem in the pit:cool: