PDA

View Full Version : Well

MADRUCKIS
Dec 10th, 2003, 12:45 PM
Geez, its been like a year or so since Ive been back on this site

good to see some names i recognize here n there. I left awhiles back, for those who remember, to focus on the book I was writing. And while I'm not even done with it (30 chapters and going strong) I figured I can pry myself from the monotony of research and empty pens for a month or so.

For those who remember, I started writing a book back when I was 20 (me bein 23 now *cougholdgeezercough*) and Ive found myself writing 3 books instead of just one now. The jumping is not as horrible as it seems, though it slows down the process of finally finishing :roll:

I've traveled to Sydney Australia (Great Reef swimmin), Toronto Canada, and I'm planning a tropical excursion to Peurto Rico. You'd be suprised what an environment does to your writing, so I try my best to travel to soak it in.

I guess I'm just writing this to say wassup to all that remember me n whatnot, and just to say that if you've ever thought of doing something like I'm doing now....you should. Plan it ahead of time and JUST DO IT. (Mad's previous statement was in no way a promotion of Nike or any other affiliates)

peaz-n-carrots

ps. I never stopped playin my ps2. I bought the ps2 screen and my modem so I travel with the lil bugger, I have stamps on it from the places I've been lol
Everquest is my biggest distraction nowadays....*sigh*

Cannibal Clown
Dec 10th, 2003, 01:51 PM
Hey hey hey, been a while, glad to see ya back. I rememebr you well. Not much else to say that won't be anything more than dragging on the same points over and over again. So yeah.

Hi, welcome back.

Pu the Owl
Dec 10th, 2003, 02:39 PM
Hi MADRUCKIS, nice to see you again! You kept yourself busy with all this writing, eh? Cool...

Redpyramidhead
Dec 10th, 2003, 03:48 PM
WOW... Wow, is what I have to say to that! You are living out your dream and that is a great and wonderful thing. Nobody can stop y0u now! I may be living out some of my dreams pretty soon, myself.

Anywayz, most important of all...WELCOME BACK, man. Indulge us and stay a while:cool:

_RED_ stuff

Rei
Dec 10th, 2003, 04:17 PM
Nice to hear everything's going pretty well for you and that you're still writing your book. Welcome back MAD :cool:

MADRUCKIS
Dec 10th, 2003, 04:35 PM
ty ty

but err I left before this whole
<-----------thing

so umm, do I need a potion or ration or what?

WHO'S HOGGING THE RATIONS?

Piggle_humsy
Dec 10th, 2003, 07:51 PM
Hey, U were here b4 my time but welcome back.. just wanted to say good luck with your writing, my sister has written a novel and is at the moment trying to get it published, and I am in the middle of writing a childrens book.
I hope you get them all finished how ever long it takes and when you get published u have to send us all signed copies! lol ;)

Ok well bye for now

Piggle :roll:
x x x x

Gadzoox
Dec 11th, 2003, 01:50 AM
Hey hey welcome back!!!! Wow, thats awesome what you've been up to!! I really admire you for it!!! ^^

Berserker
Dec 11th, 2003, 03:33 AM
Cool to see someone return after such a long time, out of sight isn't always out of mind. Cool that you've been travelling so much it's good for your personal development and it will certainly contribute to your books. Keep up the good work and good luck on the books!

Virtualeclipse
Dec 13th, 2003, 10:08 PM
Umm welcome.. I dont know u but welcome lol

DSgamer
Dec 13th, 2003, 10:18 PM
hey wats up man!!! i used 2 talk to u on aim (i was bittermaul)

n e ways dude, pam says hi

MADRUCKIS
Dec 15th, 2003, 01:03 PM
does she? I've been meanin to apologize to her about beofre and whatnot and wonderin if she went to that poetry thing that happened awhile ago

send me a pm aboot it

and jan. 05 is the expected finishing date for the first book. Who knows when the last two will be done since thier two halves of the one story. I'm intrested to know....

whats everyones most cherished accomplishment? and at what age did it happen

Lost_myth
Dec 17th, 2003, 03:53 AM
No, I didn't go yet. It's umm next September for 2004.. they relocated it but it's still in Jersey

http://www.grdodge.org/poetry/

there's all the info.