PDA

View Full Version : Rising Sun a holiday buy for fans of history and video games alike.

RobHardo
Nov 29th, 2003, 07:18 PM
I bought this they other day and man was i surprised! This game can spark interest in adults and teens alike. The multiplayer is kinda confusing, probably because everyone sucks right now, but give it time. Anyways, one of the most surprisingly new things I love about this game is its multiplayer campaign mode. This is good for when you have a friend over, because usually it ends up one person playing at a time. If anyone else has the game, we gotta hook up and start a clan.
-Your friendly neighborhood anti-metal gear operative-
Solid: Snake
p.s.
It's good to be back, I havent signed on to the board in a long *** time ya know. This probably means nothing to those of you who don't know me.

Vicious_2003
Nov 30th, 2003, 03:06 PM
Ok heres the par where I respectfully dissagree.

Theres a reason EGM gave this game an average of 5 out of ten. This game is at best mediocre, a mear shell of the masterpeice that was MOH: Frontline. EVen the Pearl Harbor level was shoddy, and way too short. The game's graphics are a step down from its predicessor* and the A.I is downright pre historic. It does do a descent job of recounting the events of the war, but thats only if you can stumoch the horriblt level's and A.I on the way. Id have to give this game a 4.5/10

Another game id like to warn you all about is Jedi Academy. I was REALLY looking forward to this game. After playing it I can say I havent been more dissapointed sence playing State of Emergency for the first time. Academy has all the right ideas yet doesent pull any of them off. The so called amazing customization is pathetic. You pick a race, pick a face(Out of 4 possible), pick an out fit (Like 4) , a Light saber base, and a color. On top of that the environments are great.....FOR ME TO POOP ON ! (Hope some of you got that). The envirnments look like something off the PS1. And the control is just generic. It plays more like an old 1st person shooter than a 3rd person action adventure game. Id rate Jedi Academy a 3/10. Dont even waste 5 bucks renting this pile of shizzle