PDA

View Full Version : Sketch

Soul Angel
Mar 6th, 2002, 01:32 PM
Well its been a while since I've shown you guys some pics which I've done, so here's just a sketch of a person which I've just finished doing today :) :sarcasm:

Hope you like it!

Sketch (http://communities.msn.com/Ps2Fantasy/artwork.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=30)

Spirit
Mar 6th, 2002, 01:48 PM
looks fantastic babe! Its a really nice drawing. I really like the hair and the way you drew the face, where beautiful =P
(I'm not a *** btw )

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 6th, 2002, 05:02 PM
Wow thats good soul.I really love the way you did the hair.How long did the sketch take you.

Soul Angel
Mar 6th, 2002, 06:49 PM
Thanks for the complements Spirit and SSSnake :)

As for how long it took me SSSnake, I think it probably maybe took an hour or more to do, I can't excactly remember though XD :)

Carlito
Mar 7th, 2002, 12:35 PM
Nice sketch Soul!
It's Tidus, isn't it?
I think it's very good, I like the expression :)

Pu the Owl
Mar 7th, 2002, 12:53 PM
Nice portrait!
I think you really should draw more and post more as well ;)

Sword 4 Hire
Mar 7th, 2002, 11:38 PM
Wow that's cool! I always have a hard time with the structure of the face, but you did an awesome job with it....any suggestions on how I can improve my skills when it comes to the outline of the face?

Soul Angel
Mar 11th, 2002, 04:24 PM
Thanks for the compliments Carlito, Fortune and Sword 4 Hire :)
As for it being Tidus well I guess it is a bit, lol

Sword 4 Hire, I'm not to sure how I can advise you in drawing the outline of faces?
But What I usually always do when drawing thoughs sort of pics is I draw the eyes and nose first and then start drawing the face outline.
I know the face outline can be pretty hard to do, but I guess its a matter of keep on trying until you get it right, so I usually find my rubber is usually always at the ready when I go wrong with it :laugh:
Just keep at it and I'm sure you'll do a great job at it ;)

Cannibal Clown
Mar 11th, 2002, 04:46 PM
Wow, great job!
And for doing it in about an hour is real cool.

Sword 4 Hire
Mar 11th, 2002, 08:42 PM
Thanks...now if I could only find a way to post mine....

Soul Angel
Mar 11th, 2002, 08:56 PM
Why don't you sign up to PS2 Fantasy communitie where I've put that pic up :)
Its free and very easy to put the pics up on it as well
Here's the url for the site

http://www.communities.msn.com/Ps2Fantasy

I hope that helps your out abit, can't wait to see some pics from you as well Sword 4 Hire ;)

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 12th, 2002, 08:37 AM
I tried using msn communties but it was being mean to me and giving me a huge link so i couldnt post it.

Soul Angel
Mar 12th, 2002, 12:05 PM
That long link probably would work SSSnake if your just doing a link like I have done in both of my posts, but if you want to show the actual pic in your post by using the [IMG] tags then yeah that will probably won't work because the Url is to long for it.