PDA

View Full Version : Cowboy Bebop Game?

Vulcan Raven
Oct 21st, 2003, 12:44 AM
:laugh: I've just seen some info on a Cowboy Bebop game.

I've seen a few Cowboy Bebop DVD's and it is pretty cool.

I was wondering if anyone else has heard anything about it.

There was a movie and a whole series so it is popular enough to be a game..just wondering if it would be a good game.

Or has it been made into a game already and was just not released where I am, New Zealand, UK release Schedule though)

This may be the wrong section to put this in so...Harry,Fortune,Carlito or some moderator, if this is in the wrong place, please place it somewhere else where it would be suitible.

~Dark Jackal/Grim Reaper~

Vicious_2003
Oct 22nd, 2003, 06:23 PM
WHAT !? THERE IS !?. BWAH !!. That does it im going to make my pre-order now

But seriousy, no I havent heard anything about it. CB is my favorite anime and one of my favorite shows ever. Its hard to imagine what platform this game would fall under. They oculd make it a 1st person shooter, an RPG, a 3rd person adventure game, (dare I say it) a rail shooter :sick: . etc.

Im all for it in a big way although, I really, really, dont want it to be anything but superb. If its made with the same effort as most anime games it will be mediocre and thats just not acceptable when it comes to Cowboy Bebop.

Preventer Wind
Oct 22nd, 2003, 08:53 PM
Well there was a Cowboy Bebop game made for the psx. I don't know if it was ever released outside of Japan. I do remember hearing something about a new game back in the middle of summer. I do know for sure a Lupin the 3rd game is being made.

Vulcan Raven
Dec 28th, 2003, 05:49 AM
Well im hoping that the Cowboy Bebop game will be a game not just for us fans, but a game someone who has never heard of cowboy bebop before could sit down, play the game and enjoy it.

I just remember seeing it on a Japanese Anime site...i am so sorry guys but i started this thread so long ago, i actually dont remember the name of the site! but boy i can't wait.

I'd also like to get my hands on a PAL version copy of the PSX CB game........

Urahara Kisuke
Dec 3rd, 2004, 11:51 PM
Yah, I remember seeing a little preview thing of it in an older issue of Anime Insider. Looked decent.