PDA

View Full Version : Xenosaga Help

Reid
Oct 7th, 2003, 04:36 PM
I picked up Xenosaga : Der Wille zur Macht and I've played up to the Gnosis Cathedral Ship.

I'm wondering if anyone here who has completed it could give me some tips as to how to make the game easier on a whole and also what they think the best party consists of.

Thanks for the help!

ssjtrunks13
Oct 7th, 2003, 09:00 PM
Umm, I used Shion, KOS-MOS, and MOMO. Just scan the enemies to find out their weakness and try to exploit it the best you can, other than that I can't think of anything else. (been a while since I was there)

Preventer Wind
Oct 11th, 2003, 11:18 PM
Well to make the game easier I would use Shion as a healer Kos-Mos for attacks and JR or Ziggy as another attacker. I used Shion Kos-Mos and Ziggy up until I got JR. JR can pilot an AGWS so he is a tad bit more handy. Obviously buy the latest armor and weapons and upgrade your 3 main characters the most. There comes a point later in the game where you can invest in a company. That pays big time in the later part of the game.

The biggest thing by far to make the game easier and at the same time fun is to make sure you get your item rank as high as possible. I had my characters all at level 1 or 2 and could not beat the last boss. But I upgraded to around level 5 and it made things a lot easier.

Of course you could just always buy the 300,000 AGWS. It kills just about everything with one hit. Going back to levels also helps to level up, earn money, and find items. It's been a couple months since I last played the game so if you want anything made clearer just ask.

luminis_knight
Nov 13th, 2003, 03:08 PM
i used Jr, momo and ziggy i think there the strongest of all charachters i beat the final boss hella easily...oh and i think the strogest monster were your at should be the green dino guy that poisons you right...if yeah just run...lol...unless you have a item that prevents poison...see'ya:phew:

neomarik
Jan 22nd, 2004, 11:55 AM
i use momo and my healer( i tranfered shios ether attacks to her)
kos-mos (of course)
then the third is your choice, i like either chaos or shion