PDA

View Full Version : Song

tempted
Sep 25th, 2003, 09:01 AM
Hi again...

If you had to pick one only song that says the most about your person what would it be?And why?

Uchiha Sasuke
Sep 25th, 2003, 02:27 PM
Creed's - Weathered

The song starts out how everything is getting to his life and he can't accept it and he's sick of it. Life is making him feeling old and wore out, then near the end of the song he decides that he will not take it and decides to fight and make a better life.

Hylas
Sep 25th, 2003, 04:13 PM
Only one song? That's hard! There are bits of songs I find good at describing my feelings, but picking only one is very difficult.

At this moment I'd say the song that describes me (and I would have liked to write) is "Human Behaviour" by Bjork. It says general things maybe, that could fit a lot of people, but I find it pretty suitable for my mood these days. When it says "If you ever get close to a human / and human behaviour / be ready to get confused / there's definitely, definitely, definitely no logic / to human behaviour", that is definitely something I find pretty simple, probably too much, but in the song the whole thing is told as a child would have said it. I feel childish and illogical. Yep, that song is very sincere about it, and clear. I like clear and linear things, they're not necessarily banal.

neomarik
Sep 26th, 2003, 06:16 PM
I agree with hylas, it depends on how i feel at the moment. sometimes its "the red" by chevelle

Pu the Owl
Sep 28th, 2003, 01:52 PM
There are many... I can't choose only one. Well, I could, but it'd be unfair :right:

BTW wli, you haven't posted yours! I'll get back to this thread later, because I'd like to reply, but I need to think about it - probably I'm just waiting for you to say I can post more than a song :laugh:

Sleazy P Martini
Sep 28th, 2003, 03:57 PM
Ramones - Outsider

tempted
Sep 29th, 2003, 04:14 AM
Originally posted by Fortune

There are many... I can't choose only one. Well, I could, but it'd be unfair :right:

BTW wli, you haven't posted yours! I'll get back to this thread later, because I'd like to reply, but I need to think about it - probably I'm just waiting for you to say I can post more than a song :laugh:

Ok you can all post more than one song,mine are:

-The 9th Circle- HIM
-Innocent Eyes-Delta Goodrem
-My Immortal-Evanescence

ssjtrunks13
Sep 29th, 2003, 05:03 AM
Eat You Alive, Limp Bizkit

I feel it describes exactly how I feel towards this one person, and my situation seems to be the same as well.

Cannibal Clown
Sep 29th, 2003, 02:24 PM
hmmm, this is always really hard for me. My friends seem to come up with a new song that suits me perfectly *in their opinion anyways* and i've heard so many that can work for me.

I used to always go for songs like blink 182's Adam's song, because i was always so down on myself, or else Papa Roach's Last resort. But i'm over all that, so it just don't work for me.

I'm guessing that the song that describes me the most is SR71's Politically Incorrect. The way he looks at how other people are, looking up or down on others, and showing that he has an honst look on things, but still finds faults in himself, but it doesn't really seem to matter in the longrun.

fantasytiger
Oct 2nd, 2003, 08:40 AM
lets see my choices change alot mainly because I listin to alot of music I was dubbed headphone chick by one of the mangers up at neomariks job due to the fact that i am rarely seen without my cd player

as of now it would be

going under by evanesance

dead cell by papa roach

and rapture by evanesance
^
^
this one does not so much describe me but helps me to write so its a very important song in my life. Its about girl who is dieing in her lovers arms and the song is like her last words to him. Call me werid but if i could not die with him a would perfer to die in his arms

trunks69420
Oct 5th, 2003, 07:30 AM
Hmmm.... If i had to actually think of myself *shudders* and then a song or a few songs to describe myself... well here are a few.

Tool-Sober: This is how i feel a lot... "i will only complicate you, trust and me and fall as well" I think that i am some kindof disease and that anyone that is around me fails... so thats one

well.. perhaps i will post the others some other time.. fortune was right.. this isnt that easy:)

Daniel Legge
Oct 7th, 2003, 06:19 AM
As with everyone there is no one song that describes me, it used to be Smashing Pumpkins~Disarm,
but now id say somethin like.......Limp Bizkit~Let it go or Likin Park~Numb. there are so many songs i cud say tho, they are just ones i cud think of.

neomarik
Oct 7th, 2003, 08:43 AM
it is hard cuz there is a different song for every feeling, so it depends on how you are feeling when you read this thread.

kupoartist
Oct 7th, 2003, 01:30 PM
Faithless - Drifting Away - kind of best describes my state of mind, opera intro and all. I have a very scatterlogical "drifting" mind which seems to be up in the clouds most of the time... yet It can be a bit more dramatic sometimes!

(if you've no idea what the song is there's the chance you have actually heard it - Trigger Happy TV used it for the "Spy" Sketches, and its grossly overused by any show trying to depict western buddhist. Most of Faithless' instrumentals are.)