PDA

View Full Version : Peers

Cannibal Clown
Mar 5th, 2002, 06:06 PM
What kind of people do you usually hang around with at school or on your free time? Their personalities, likes, dislikes, behaviorial wize, stuff like that. And what you do with them?

IcyMourdor
Mar 5th, 2002, 06:13 PM
I hang out with guys who just like to play games and pull pranks.

They are cool and all, but they can act a little immature at times.

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 5th, 2002, 06:18 PM
I hand around people who have the same interests.They play games,we like snowmobiling and we like giving each other a hard time

merylsilverburg
Mar 5th, 2002, 09:13 PM
Hmm...I have no friends, so the only person I hang around with (and we're not even what you call "friends") is a girl that complains and b****** her entire life story to me, even though she has NOTHING wrong with her life, unlike other people who have it worse in the friggin' world. She complains about how tired she is, even though she said she went to bed at 1 A.M. Duh, no $hit, of COURSE you'd be tired, you dumb-ass girl. Sheesh! :disturb:

BowevelJoe
Mar 5th, 2002, 09:19 PM
ahh its hard to find friends here, im in a really small town so that means almost no diversity at all, either your mainstream or outcast, and im in the middle, i communicate with both sides, i dont want to be the guy in one group, im going to be making my rounds ya know....as for girls...sheesh, you ask them you ever seen Trigun they are like eh?! is that the new backstreet boy?!

Mercury Shadow
Mar 5th, 2002, 09:29 PM
I hang out with metalheads and skaters. lotsa my friends do drugs, but I don't, and we just listen to music and talk about everyday things... except, I wish i had gaming friends :( not too many serious, cool gamers at my school that I've met.

merylsilverburg
Mar 5th, 2002, 09:31 PM
Originally posted by BowevelJoe
ahh its hard to find friends here, im in a really small town so that means almost no diversity at all, either your mainstream or outcast, and im in the middle, i communicate with both sides, i dont want to be the guy in one group, im going to be making my rounds ya know....as for girls...sheesh, you ask them you ever seen Trigun they are like eh?! is that the new backstreet boy?!

HA! Holy crap! If they said that to me, man......I would just smack them and call them retards! Trigun a Backstreet Boy?! Oh hell.....this reminds of this one time, when I was in the anime aisle in Sam Goody and there's these couple of chicks who walk by and say, "Oh! What's that?" "Oh, I think those are those drawings from those Chinese people or something.." :p :mad: Omigod....if they didn't walk away fast, I would've grabbed a video and *BLAM*! :D

Mercury Shadow
Mar 5th, 2002, 09:33 PM
meryl and bowevel, I hope those dumb chicks get eaten by spiders :love:

merylsilverburg
Mar 5th, 2002, 09:38 PM
Originally posted by Mercury_Shadow
meryl and bowevel, I hope those dumb chicks get eaten by spiders :love:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I totally agree!!

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 5th, 2002, 10:07 PM
Got another vote hear for the spiders eating the girls,but anyways what boweveljoe said about your either mainstream or an outcast its the same in my school.Just like you im in the middle and talk to both sides but for some reason the outcasts seem like much better people.At least thats what i think

talon101
Mar 6th, 2002, 01:01 AM
most of my peers skate and r gamers and we slam on each other lots

BowevelJoe
Mar 6th, 2002, 08:16 AM
aye, outcasts are much more level headed and down to earth and not obsessed with themselves ya know...but yeah Meryl i would have yelled BAKA!!! and scared them away...nothing worse than a stupid girl or boy, but remember guys, the stupidest girl is smarter than the stupidest guy :laugh:

Hah spiders eh? why not just do it yourself, break the brake pedal and point them at a cliff... ahh good times good times..:laugh:

007_JamesBond
Mar 6th, 2002, 12:23 PM
my friends are the best the range in diversity from automotive to computers to art and anime that is what my friends are and so if I everneeded some thing any thing about anything that I dont know I am sure that one of my friends know

trunks69420
Mar 6th, 2002, 12:32 PM
My school is truly unique. Alot (85% or more) play videogames and about 35% are hardcore!! Whats better is that TONS of people like DBZ. I dont hang out w/ anyone, they all hang out w/ me.
I am kinda a part of every "social class" that there can be in a school. Everyone there has a mutual respect for eachother, and we all get along, most of the time. NO, i dont go to catholic school either:roll:

x157anz
Mar 6th, 2002, 03:25 PM
The m8s i hang around with are immature.
In I.T they turn your moniters off , add stupid words to your work.
And they took my lunch pass once so i couldnt get out at dinner.
So when this guy came back , i started a fight with him because i was propper FUMING at this point. And he gave it me back then and crapped his pants
*I am 6"2 tall :laugh:

So now i hang around with the mature people, and we have a good laugh at school.

-Some peeps i know take drugs - i try to keep away from them out of school.
-Some people i just play football with at dinner time.

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 6th, 2002, 06:28 PM
Originally posted by x157anz
The m8s i hang around with are immature.
In I.T they turn your moniters off , add stupid words to your work.
And they took my lunch pass once so i couldnt get out at dinner.
So when this guy came back , i started a fight with him because i was propper FUMING at this point. And he gave it me back then and crapped his pants
*I am 6"2 tall :laugh:

So now i hang around with the mature people, and we have a good laugh at school.

-Some peeps i know take drugs - i try to keep away from them out of school.
-Some people i just play football with at dinner time.

Ha people do all sorts of immature act at our school just like that.Its wierd even though there in highschool and on the verge to adult hood that they can act like such children

IcyMourdor
Mar 6th, 2002, 06:40 PM
Originally posted by SSSnake

Ha people do all sorts of immature act at our school just like that.Its wierd even though there in highschool and on the verge to adult hood that they can act like such children

No kidding. We can act pretty immature at time too, SSSnake. A lot of really immature people are at my school. It's scary to think that a lot of them can drive.

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 6th, 2002, 06:43 PM
I fool around a little but nothin extreme like some people.They do some really carried away acts like movin someones car in shop class

IcyMourdor
Mar 6th, 2002, 06:46 PM
The parking lot at our school isn't much of a parking lot. They can't seem to tell where the yellow lines are.

Mercury Shadow
Mar 6th, 2002, 06:50 PM
My parking lot at school is a death trap, hell, one day my brother was slowly driving through and some stupid girl just backed right out into him... most girls at my school CANNOT drive

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 6th, 2002, 06:51 PM
Originally posted by Mercury_Shadow
My parking lot at school is a death trap, hell, one day my brother was slowly driving through and some stupid girl just backed right out into him... most girls at my school CANNOT drive

Ha same here.I was get into close in counters with other drivere and most of them are women.I can't believe they have such trouble

Pu the Owl
Mar 7th, 2002, 01:08 PM
There are days when I can go out with anyone I know, with no particular attention to likes and dislikes. Obviously, I have to feel a bit of sympathy for them or it would be annoying not only for me, but also for them :p

Other days I like to be only with persons I REALLY like. Interests are not very important. I prefer them to be persons who are able to talk about different subjects and also be able to listen to what other people have to say.. This is not so common so it doesn't happen very often. I usually get pissed off because of the wrong company and I can't force myself to look friendly.

Cannibal Clown
Mar 7th, 2002, 04:50 PM
I have a wide veriety of friends. Not a whole lot, but my good friends range from the real smart computer jocks, to the dumb ass childish types. And most of them are a bit of both. They all have good sences of humor and are talkitive.

I don't care who my friends are, just as long as thay are creative in some way or another, and will laugh from time to time, and aren't totally insevure about themselves and will be open about things. I have no friends who are total ass holes, but none of them are real nice and respective to everybody either.

There are very few people in my school who like anime as much as I do. Like five maybe.

We all have different tastes in music, and I'm the only one I know who likes Japanese music other than one other person.

merylsilverburg
Mar 7th, 2002, 07:09 PM
Yeah, Cannibal....I love Japanese music too. *Looks out for SSSnake* I know about those goddamn parking lots and those pesky immature kids. There was this one time, a senior had her car parked there, but she was forced to park somewhere else because some stupid kids smashed ALL her windows with bricks. God....I hate my school to death. Yeah, about girls who can't drive......omigod.....EVERYONE in the town where I live CANNOT drive whatsoever. It's so hellish......and the stupid thing is....our town is soooooo small! How in the world can you be lost or even have TRAFFIC?! All the cars drive slow; there shouldn't be any trafffic because it's a small town where there's not that many people. Also, how can anyone be lost?! I am telling the honest truth here....the ambulances CANNOT FIND THEIR WAY!!!!!!!!! This is the typical situation: An ambulance starts flashing their lights and turns on the siren....they start driving by cars all fast, right? But then.....when they come to an intersection, they slow down....why? BECAUSE THEY'RE LOOKING FOR STREET SIGNS EVEN THOUGH IT'S THE SMALLEST TOWN IN THE WHOLE WORLD!!!! By the time they get there, oh look! The person is dead! :disturb: :mad: Also, no one knows how to use signal lights! This one car was going to turn, but they didn't put on their signal lights early enough and I almost crashed into them! I wanted to so bad curse right up their asses....:mad: But, I, myself am a horrible driver. Yes, I know all you men are going to be like, "Uh huh....like we said." but I really am the worst driver, mainly because I don't like to drive at all, which is why I suck.