PDA

View Full Version : Another one of Chara's artwork.

Chara
Sep 5th, 2003, 09:42 PM
Like I post that much artowrk of mines anyway. :sarcasm:

Well, while looking through some old sketch pads of mine I found this:

http://pic8.picturetrail.com/VOL258/1423224/2712259/33254242.jpg

I might get back into drawing again but my creativity level just dropped over the years.

XXAVIERR
Sep 8th, 2003, 10:29 AM
That's a good sketch. I wish I had the time to get back into being more artistic. I used to spend quite a bit of time sketching, but over the years it has faded. It's not so much that I've lost my creativity, it's just that as I get older, I don't seem to have the time or make the time for it like I used to.

kupoartist
Sep 8th, 2003, 01:31 PM
you did well with the shadows on the clothes. It really adds to it!

its never too late to get back into drawing... I give up occasionally (but I cheat and give myself entertaining incentives like drawing a new Sig Pic!), but in the past I gave the whole thing up for even longer. Find a time and give it a go again... my first attempt about a year back (a picture of Selphie) wasn't exactly inspiring (it was pretty crap really ^_^), but it rekindled somthing inside me, some hidden desire to keep drawing. Just try it :)

ssjtrunks13
Sep 8th, 2003, 07:14 PM
Hey man, I didn't know you draw. Well, it looks awesome. Is that supposed to be someone in particular or what? I was just thinking it looks kinda like Sanosuke.

Chara
Sep 18th, 2003, 11:23 AM
Originally posted by ssjtrunks13

Hey man, I didn't know you draw. Well, it looks awesome. Is that supposed to be someone in particular or what? I was just thinking it looks kinda like Sanosuke.

Haha, yea it does. But I didnt mean for it to look like him, at the time I didnt even watch any anime outside of DBZ.

Hylas
Sep 20th, 2003, 02:53 PM
Very essential and nice!

Cannibal Clown
Sep 22nd, 2003, 03:18 PM
Holy shit nice work on the clothes. That's really fricken good. You did the shading and the wrinkles at a next to perfect level. Very impressive. Please post more.

Rei
Sep 23rd, 2003, 12:04 PM
It'd look great with some inking to make the contrast black/white more evident :)

Pu the Owl
Sep 25th, 2003, 05:39 AM
Yes, ink it if you can! It's very clean, so it'll look good!

Gadzoox
Sep 27th, 2003, 01:15 PM
Nice, clothing folds are /ver/y difficult to pull off, and you've done it! I think you should start drawing again! :D

Chara
Oct 1st, 2003, 08:16 PM
I'll ink it once I find the folder I put all that junk in. I was more organized before I cleaned my room...:P

I thought, I went kinda crazy with the shadows(especially in the back). But hey, people like it so I guess its alright. I tried drawing again, lately and man... I need to get back in my groove. What I drew wasnt that bad but it could be a whole lot better.

I would post more but as I said I cant find the folder at the moment and well, I was young and immature at the time and half of the drawings are pokemon or ummm... "crude" and "unappropiate" images, yea...

Meiko
Oct 4th, 2003, 07:28 AM
Have you left the face blank intentionally? Sorry, it's stupid question, but anyway, the sketch is cool :)