PDA

View Full Version : Party Dos

IcyMourdor
Sep 1st, 2003, 01:35 AM
Seeing as Blind made a thread like this, I thought about how we all used to have a thread where we used to pick the four best people you would have in your party.

Now, there are a lot more RPGs out there, who would be your ultimate team?

Mourdor's Party:

1. Maya (Legaia 2): Her healing origin will keep them alive while her elemental magics will keep foes at bay.

2. Vincent (Final Fantasy 7): His long-range weapons are decent, plus his magic is very strong. Beware enemies when he transforms...

3. Ghaleon (Lunar series): This guy just has bad-ass written all over him. His magic is uncompareable. Although physically weak, foes don't even stand a chance of reaching him.

Mourdor (Sword of Hades): Alright, fine. I know this isn't real, but if i ever finish my story, it just might be. :D

4. chaos (Xenosaga): This "angel" and his elemental wing attacks are enough to drive any foe mad.

My party is mostly magic based, as you can tell. I prefer to be a magic-user, especially ones that are ice-based.

Infernal Mass
Oct 23rd, 2003, 01:26 AM
hey Mourdor, you should post more. you were a mod here..weren't you? Or was that another board?..i can't keep track of these things.

Vulcan Raven
Oct 29th, 2003, 08:44 PM
Oh, and by the way, speaking of moderators....

how do you become a moderator??????

cause i wanna b one!!

http://www.ilmac.net/immagini/recensioni/programmi/virtualgamestation/metalgearsolid.jpg

Ahhhh! what the hells going on here?????

What a senseless waste of human life.......