PDA

View Full Version : Curiously Entertaining article

Vicious_2003
Aug 31st, 2003, 03:28 PM
http://***********/news/1443673/

Ok for some very strange reason it wont let me link it. Keeps throwing in strange numbers and what not into the URL. Just go to the gamers dot com website and click on the Bio-Hazard Outbreak meets Hollywood link.

I just thoguht id share this with you guys. Im curious as to why they would model these characters after promonent actors and actresses. The obvious answer would be that they had a movie in mind some day but I dont think these Elite stars would sign on to do a video game movie. Thats why it make sme so curious because some of the likenesses are just way too obvious

And may I ask why I cant link to thier website ?. Everytime I type the url it gets sencored like it s a curse word

Vic Viper
Aug 31st, 2003, 05:50 PM
wow, i smell a lawsuit.:laugh:

Harry
Sep 1st, 2003, 07:13 AM
If I remember, there were two persons who came on the forums just for spamming links to that website Vicious.

Vicious_2003
Sep 2nd, 2003, 06:03 PM
Really ? Oh..sorry then. I just wanted to link the article because it had me all curious and what not.

Frozen
Sep 3rd, 2003, 10:56 AM
LOL, it's kinda funny to watch that. That reminds me of how the guy from FF Spirits Within must have been based on Ben Affleck.

By the way, which platform(s) is this for?

Vicious_2003
Sep 3rd, 2003, 02:57 PM
Thats a question I wish I knew the answer to as well. Im not familiar with the game at all. Not past the characters anyways

Vic Viper
Sep 3rd, 2003, 04:08 PM
Originally posted by Frozen

By the way, which platform(s) is this for?

ps2

Frozen
Sep 3rd, 2003, 05:38 PM
But those must be CG's... right?

Not the in-game graphics. Unless they're pulling out all the hidden magic PS2 has. Because I'm fricken amazed.

Vic Viper
Sep 4th, 2003, 12:08 AM
yep, those are just CG character models..

here are some in game pics. (http://www.the-magicbox.com/game090203i.htm) :ghost:

Frozen
Sep 4th, 2003, 09:59 AM
Well, it still looks fricken sweet. Thanks for the pics.

MakgSnake
Sep 4th, 2003, 11:48 AM
Yeah they do look alike, But Capcom seems very clever here. They dont exactly look like them.

If the eyes meets up, the nose doesn't......... if the jawline is the same, the hair is completely different.

I wouldn't be surprised if....in next month's EGM, this would show up in the their section "Dream Cast".

Tom Cruise is very picky about letting anyone use his image in the game. He would be the only one making problems about it. Others wont say much, I believe. But trust me........ the type of person Tom Cruise is....... you dont wanna know.