PDA

View Full Version : Nonsense chat (sorry Harry, but nobody cares about South Park)

PS2Elite Chris
Mar 4th, 2002, 05:36 PM
WHo else here watches South Park....New Season starting WEDNESDAY!

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 4th, 2002, 05:38 PM
I truthfully dont think harry will like this post

Cannibal Clown
Mar 4th, 2002, 05:47 PM
It'll probally get locked before the days out. It sounds like an interesting job, but I'm not interested. Best of luck though for the others in this forum.

Rei
Mar 4th, 2002, 05:52 PM
Please limit advertising to your signature space.

Pu the Owl
Mar 4th, 2002, 06:21 PM
:confused: Is it a South Park thread or not?

IcyMourdor
Mar 4th, 2002, 06:28 PM
Is this an advertisement or a South Park discussion thread?

Cannibal Clown
Mar 4th, 2002, 06:28 PM
WTF? You changed the thread you bastard. Therte used to be like three paragraphs there and it had nothing to do with South Park. It was an advertisement for a job oportunity on and PS2 Website called PS2Elite about writing stuff on video games.

You sneeky little turd!

Pu the Owl
Mar 4th, 2002, 06:30 PM
LOL :laugh: I suppose now it should be a South Park Thread, but I doubt someone will enter this thread to talk about South Park, because of the title :p

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 4th, 2002, 06:32 PM
Ha he changed it.Very funny.Yeah admins dont like it when you advertise other sites.They get very mean when you do :evil:

Pu the Owl
Mar 4th, 2002, 06:35 PM
Imagine what a mess if anyone comes here for advertising or posting links to other sites:p
We only ask to limit advertising to your signatures, we're not saying you can't post links ;)

IcyMourdor
Mar 4th, 2002, 06:40 PM
On every forum I go to, the admins and mods yell it anyone who puts a link that isn't in their sigs.

Cannibal Clown
Mar 4th, 2002, 07:07 PM
How about someone lock this stupid thread. It serves no purpose and is nothing more than a cheep trick to get out of trouble for advertizing, for anyone who saw this thread before it was changed.

BowevelJoe
Mar 4th, 2002, 07:38 PM
ahh what a smart little focker, changing it like that...BURN LITTLE BOOGER MAN BURNN!!:laugh:

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 4th, 2002, 07:41 PM
Originally posted by BowevelJoe
ahh what a smart little focker, changing it like that...BURN LITTLE BOOGER MAN BURNN!!:laugh:

Hay bowevel are you related to cannibal.Just a off the wall question i had to ask

Cannibal Clown
Mar 4th, 2002, 07:41 PM
I'm glad someone sees this thread in my prespective.

Dirty little parasite.

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 4th, 2002, 07:47 PM
Originally posted by Cannibal Clown
I'm glad someone sees this thread in my prespective.

Dirty little parasite.

I stand by my previous statement.Bowevel joe are you related to Cannibal because it sure seems like it

Cannibal Clown
Mar 4th, 2002, 07:50 PM
Hey looky there. This thread has over 15 posts. That means it's a hot one. That's funny.

Oh yeah, and about what SSSnake said, just wondering Boweveljoe, how old are you?

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 4th, 2002, 07:52 PM
Hey looky there. This thread has over 15 posts. That means it's a hot one. That's funny.

Oh yeah, and about what SSSnake said, just wondering Boweveljoe, how old are you?

CC at the bottom of your sig you should put "Blood brother of boweveljoe

Cannibal Clown
Mar 4th, 2002, 07:53 PM
It does now

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 4th, 2002, 07:55 PM
Now all we need is boweveljoe to come in and say some crap.Man i think this is our new spam palace

Cannibal Clown
Mar 4th, 2002, 07:57 PM
Ha, i just noticed that Harry changed the name of the thread. isn't he the kidster.

Oh well, i guess this is going to become a popular thread, considering all we've been doing id talking bull sh*t.

Harry
Woah, I changed the topic name.
BTW, thank you guys for your interest in avoiding others to advertise their websites :)

Mercury Shadow
Does anyone know a place on the internet where I could review video games? Any site? I like to write, and I love games...

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 4th, 2002, 08:00 PM
Originally posted by Mercury_Shadow
Does anyone know a place on the internet where I could review video games? Any site? I like to write, and I love games...

Me and neo soldier had one but it sort of collasped into itself considering we never had enough time to keep it up to date.Too bad it didnt work or you could've been writing reviews for us mer.

Cannibal Clown
Mar 4th, 2002, 08:01 PM

Hey, what do you think you're doing. You're trying to get this thread back on topic. We can't have that. Then it wont be fun. Besides, it sounds like you're trying to get that job which was originally posted here, before it turned to South Park. You were'nt sent here from the PS2Elite guy were you?:peoples:

Pu the Owl
Mar 4th, 2002, 08:04 PM
I forgot about changing the title!
*slaps herself*
I was busy with an argument against Photoshop :p

*smashes PC into pieces*

Harry
Mar 4th, 2002, 08:08 PM
hehehe this thread is funny. I think we are helping Chris advertising his website. BTW, I remember those guys never answered my requests of an affiliation when we started our "online adventure". Grrrrrrrrrrrrr

Mercury Shadow
Mar 4th, 2002, 08:08 PM
Hey Cannibalclown, check out the posting time between my post and harry's. I didn't know he was gonna change it.

Harry
Mar 4th, 2002, 08:10 PM
Hey Cannibalclown, check out the posting time between my post and harry's. I didn't know he was gonna change it.

No prob Mercury, I saw that too.

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 4th, 2002, 08:10 PM
Originally posted by Harry
hehehe this thread is funny. I think we are helping Chris advertising his website. BTW, I remember those guys never answered my requests of an affiliation when we started our "online adventure". Grrrrrrrrrrrrr

Whats this online adventure harry?Anyways where is this thread going anyways.Im lost in oblivion.

Harry
Mar 4th, 2002, 08:11 PM
"Online Adventure" = Ps2Fantasy.com
We started some month after Ps2elite

Pu the Owl
Mar 4th, 2002, 08:13 PM
BTW, I remember those guys never answered my requests of an affiliation when we started our "online adventure". Grrrrrrrrrrrrr

How ironic, isn't it? :laugh:

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 4th, 2002, 08:14 PM
"Online Adventure" = Ps2Fantasy.com
We started some month after Ps2elite

Ok i see now.Thanx i was a little confused there

Harry
Originally posted by Fortune

How ironic, isn't it? :laugh:

Yeah, I guess it's kinda ironic.

"be sure your sins will find you out" ;)

Cannibal Clown
Wow, this thread is getting pretty interesting. Who knew it would turn into this?

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 4th, 2002, 08:18 PM
Should change the name again to senseless chat

Pu the Owl
Mar 4th, 2002, 08:18 PM
Wow, this thread is getting pretty interesting. Who knew it would turn into this?

The most interesting thing about this thread is that nobody's talking about South Park :D

Cannibal Clown
Mar 4th, 2002, 08:21 PM
Oh my God! They killed Kenny!
You bastards!

There.

Now let's get back to senceless chat. Our new topic,
"why can't todays members stay on topic."

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 4th, 2002, 08:22 PM
Beat the heck outta me.I just know this is fun,posting about nothin in paticular

Pu the Owl
Mar 4th, 2002, 08:23 PM
Ah! Sorry! Maybe I should change the title AGAIN!:roll:

Cannibal Clown
Mar 4th, 2002, 08:23 PM
LMAO I just saw the new title of this thread. You're funny Fortune!

Harry
Mar 4th, 2002, 08:24 PM
wahahahaha nice title

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 4th, 2002, 08:26 PM
Who'd of thought the thread would come this far.And someone took my idea for a thread name.I feel so happy.*jumps up in the air*

Cannibal Clown
Mar 4th, 2002, 08:27 PM
wahahahaha nice title

Hey Harry, I've never seen you laugh before. As a matter of fact, I've never seen you with much of a sence of humor at all? Perhaps this thread is lightning you up a bit?

Pu the Owl
Mar 4th, 2002, 08:29 PM
Don't look at Harry's avatar to see if he's got sense of humor..I doubt that his avatar can make someone guess he has sense of humor! :laugh:

Harry
Mar 4th, 2002, 08:30 PM
Actually, CC I don't post here often, especially in the latest months I've just been reading and fixing things. BTW, you can ask Fortune... I'm a kinda playful person, I'm laughing all the time.

Harry
Mar 4th, 2002, 08:31 PM
Don't look at Harry's avatar to see if he's got sense of humor..I doubt that avatar can make someone guess he has sense of humor! :laugh:

Hey I got an idea for a new avatar, maybe this will look a bit more comic.

Pu the Owl
Mar 4th, 2002, 08:33 PM
I'd suggest Harry Potter...

Harry
Mar 4th, 2002, 08:34 PM
That's what I was thinking too, but with a bit of Harry Callahan. You'll see soon enough. :roll:

Cannibal Clown
Mar 4th, 2002, 08:35 PM
Take Hercules/Mr. Satan's avatar.
That was mine back in my Flatliner Clownboy2001 days. Before I got banned from the forums.

Uchiha Sasuke
I'd suggest Harry Potter...

Oh god no!!!!!.That would be a nightmare that haunts me

Pu the Owl
I hope it's not Harry Callahan with round glasses...

Harry
Mar 4th, 2002, 08:36 PM
Oh yeah, I remember it, and I remember what you were writing around and how you reregistered with a new name.

Harry
Mar 4th, 2002, 08:37 PM
hehehehehehe who knows

Cannibal Clown
Mar 4th, 2002, 08:38 PM
I'm suprized I wasn't banned again just for comming back.

Oh yeah, and this thread now has over 50 some posts. Holy crap!

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 4th, 2002, 08:38 PM
Oh yeah, I remember it, and I remember what you were writing around and how you reregistered with a new name.

Some of that stuff was classic.I laughed so hard i wet myself.To bad it made trouble

Cannibal Clown
Mar 4th, 2002, 08:40 PM
Originally posted by SSSnake

Some of that stuff was classic.I laughed so hard i wet myself.To bad it made trouble Not to any of the guys in the Metal Gear forums. Especially Gasious Baboon. He tried to shoot my racoon with a shotgun.

Harry
Mar 4th, 2002, 08:41 PM
Unfortunately, you have to understand it's a forum where also young people are allowed. So we have - and we want - to keep it clean. That's why we added the COPPA stuff in the reg process.

Cannibal Clown
Mar 4th, 2002, 08:43 PM
Perhaps i should try to keep my mouth clean more than I do.

More in the Role Play thread. Boy do I work up my mouth in that thread. I'm working on it though.

Oh and Harry, how come last weekend I wasn't able to post anything. I had SSSnake PM you and Fortune about it.

Pu the Owl
Mar 4th, 2002, 08:44 PM
Not to any of the guys in the Metal Gear forums. Especially Gasious Baboon. He tried to shoot my racoon with a shotgun.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Anyway it's true...we couldn't let CC post anything he wanted to :D

Pu the Owl
Mar 4th, 2002, 08:45 PM
CC it was because Harry changed the e-mail address and the vbulletin software was expecting for a confirmation the address was right :p

Cannibal Clown
Mar 4th, 2002, 08:47 PM
Oh okay, i thought I was being punnished for something. I was afraid that I was banned again and the computer didn't finnish destroying my account all the way or something like that.

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 4th, 2002, 08:49 PM
You had to stop his madness sometime or another

Pu the Owl
Evil softwares :mad:

Harry
Oh okay, i thought I was being punnished for something. I was afraid that I was banned again and the computer didn't finnish destroying my account all the way or something like that.

Man, we have banned very few people... we are not psychopathic, you know ;)

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 4th, 2002, 08:55 PM

Man, we have banned very few people... we are not psychopathic, you know ;)

I think CC is though.Maybe his mama dropped him too much.

Cannibal Clown
Mar 4th, 2002, 08:57 PM

I think CC is though.Maybe his mama dropped him too much.
Actually, to be honest, my mother did drop me on my head when I was like two or so. No kidding.

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 4th, 2002, 08:59 PM

Actually, to be honest, my mother did drop me on my head when I was like two or so. No kidding.

Woh! that could explain some of these strange things you keep saying

Pu the Owl
Mar 4th, 2002, 09:01 PM

Ugh! That hurts!:shock:

Cannibal Clown
Mar 4th, 2002, 09:05 PM
I fell on my head again when I was like seven also. i was swinging on the monkey bars at the park and I had wet hands, so i slipped and had to be sent to the emergency room to have my head checked. Nothing was wrong, but I still seem to act pretty odd at times.

I can blame a bit on myself because I've had ADD for my entire life and I don't take ant sort of medication for it. So I can't concentrate and I also get off topic on things. Which I'm sure all of you guys have noticed.

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 4th, 2002, 09:12 PM
Now we can name this thread cannibals head

Pu the Owl
Mar 4th, 2002, 09:15 PM
EEK! I hope it's nothing really serious!
Also to to other people can happen to forget things several times or to go off topic for no reason, but I don't think it's serious if you have no other troubles !

Cannibal Clown
Mar 4th, 2002, 09:45 PM
No it's nothing serious at all. When i was five, I was diagnosted with it, and the doctor said that I didn't need medication. And most people don't even know about it until I tell them. Neo found out a while ago and he was totally shocked. He had no idea. And hell, my cousin who lives with me just found out like a couyple months ago. I was sure she knew, but she was totally suprized. But I do have a hard time consentrating, especially when it comes to reading and staying focussed on lectures in school. And I don't think that the doctor gave me a very good diagnostic on me. I was five and all he told me to do was draw him a picture and come up with a story off the top of my head. And for me that doesn't proove much.

Oh well. And I do have four stitches on my forehead that are barely visable anymore, and the incident when I was seven wasn't anything to be conserned with. Like I said amny times before, my life is very boring, and when it's not boring, it's sad. But's it's all better now. I have friends now and a few talents that I can be proud of, and a much better personality, with a high self esteem.

That summs it up I guess.

Spirit
Mar 4th, 2002, 10:15 PM
I'm suprized I wasn't banned again just for comming back.

Oh yeah, and this thread now has over 50 some posts. Holy crap!
huh???

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 4th, 2002, 10:22 PM
Need explantion.i can help you.Cannibal on the old forum went by flat liner clownboy and was the spam king.Harry banned his name and then he came back as Cannibal.Now he is behaving himself.As for the 50 post thing.CC is surprised its getting so much considering it talks about nothin

Spirit
Mar 4th, 2002, 10:28 PM
oh lol, that sucks. i didn't know the old forum had a lot of ppl banned =P

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 4th, 2002, 10:46 PM
Not to many were banned.Just a few got really outta hand.I for one was on the edge to and had to explain myself in order not to get banned

Spirit
Mar 4th, 2002, 11:40 PM
heh I miss the good old time of this site, when I felt like a newbi and all out of it and never thought ppl would take me srerious, lol

BowevelJoe
Mar 5th, 2002, 08:01 AM
ahh man, i post on this thread and the next day its like 6 fockin pages long lol, alas i am 16 Cannibal to finally answer your question 5 pages away lol, ah ill have to add it in my sig too...just a min...done! lol

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 5th, 2002, 08:33 AM
Originally posted by Spirit
heh I miss the good old time of this site, when I felt like a newbi and all out of it and never thought ppl would take me srerious, lol

Yeah i kinda of surpassed being a newbie now.I think i spend to much time on here.

IcyMourdor
Mar 5th, 2002, 08:36 AM
No, SSSnake, you're still a newbie. J/K

I probably spend too much time on the forums too. I guess us Wisconsin people have no lifes.

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 5th, 2002, 08:40 AM
Generally speaking.I do have a life but theres not much too it.It consists mainly of this forum

007_JamesBond
Mar 5th, 2002, 12:18 PM
I have a life too, I maybe down at times but what ever doesn't kill me, makes me stronger

I am here hecause in study hall and I have nothing else to do I come here

Spirit
Mar 5th, 2002, 03:19 PM
I do this when I'm bored, besides I like to discuss different $hit with a lot of ppl =P

Harry
Mar 5th, 2002, 03:51 PM

Yeah i kinda of surpassed being a newbie now.I think i spend to much time on here.

Hey at least you pass your time "speaking" with other people. That's not a stupid or useless thing.

Harry
Mar 5th, 2002, 03:54 PM
oh lol, that sucks. i didn't know the old forum had a lot of ppl banned =P

No, we had just 5-6 people banned on the old forums and probably a pair of them were the same person using different ISPs. We had just 5 people banned in a community with 400 members!

And a couple of them were poeple trying to advertise their shops or websites in the forums. :)

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 5th, 2002, 04:43 PM
Wow im gone for a little and the thread is up to 6 pages,amazing.So whats the next topic that we post about since this thread makes no sense

Cannibal Clown
Mar 5th, 2002, 04:48 PM
like I said before a few pages ago, i seriously think that we should just turn this thread into a topic about people who can't seem to stay on topic. Because after all, that is how this thread got so popular in the first place.

Oh, and Boweveljoe, I am also 16. 17 in July.

Soul Angel
Mar 5th, 2002, 05:09 PM
Wow this has to be one of the strangest threads here! :shock:

If there's no particular topic in here I can guess this might be the never ending thread! :laugh: :sarcasm:

Cannibal Clown
Mar 5th, 2002, 05:14 PM
But like all good threads, this one will die of someday soon as well.

Or maybe it'll be seen as a spam thread and get blocked. Whatever happens, happens I guess.

Soul Angel
Mar 5th, 2002, 05:24 PM
like I said before a few pages ago, i seriously think that we should just turn this thread into a topic about people who can't seem to stay on topic. Because after all, that is how this thread got so popular in the first place.

I think sometimes people can't seem to stay on topic, because sometimes when someone says something else in there post or something, someone wants to know more about that then what the topic is actually about. And before you know it more people join in and so it ends up going off topic!

Well something like that anyway :p

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 5th, 2002, 05:27 PM
People usually go off topic because they usally go with the flow of the posts before.At least thats what i do sometimes

Cannibal Clown
Mar 5th, 2002, 05:28 PM
A lot of the time, people just can't think of anything else to say that's on topic and that hasn't already been said before, so to keep the thread alive, they stray and sooner or later, someone needs to jump in and show everyone how off topic they are when they don't even know it.

x157anz
Mar 5th, 2002, 05:42 PM
I think south park is ace!!!
The movie was the best , with Mole in it he has a well funny accent
"Shiiiheeeetttt !!!" :laugh: :laugh:

--- la resistance lives on! ----- :peoples:

Cannibal Clown
Mar 5th, 2002, 05:44 PM
Originally posted by x157anz
I think south park is ace!!!
The movie was the best , with Mole in it he has a well funny accent
"Shiiiheeeetttt !!!" :laugh: :laugh:

--- la resistance lives on! ----- :peoples: You can tell that someone's been out of the loop for a while.

hey buddy, the topic has nothing to do with South Park, PS2 Ealite, or anything for that matter.

It's called senceless chat. So try to keep on topic in this off topic thread.

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 5th, 2002, 05:46 PM
Hay CC!!!going to aim tonite.Neo said he'll beat your a$$ if you don't

Cannibal Clown
Mar 5th, 2002, 05:48 PM
Hay CC!!!going to aim tonite.Neo said he'll beat your a$$ if you don't i went to download. com and typed in AIM, but all I saw was AOL, or AIM advancment crap. I couldn't find the actual download of the messenger service.

Soul Angel
Mar 5th, 2002, 05:48 PM
So try to keep on topic in this off topic thread.

Lol :laugh:

But Cannibal isn't he keepnig in topic by going off topic in here Lol :sarcasm: :laugh:

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 5th, 2002, 05:50 PM
Aol and aim are almost the same thing just get aol messenger(which should be aim)or just go to www.aim.com to get it.

Cannibal Clown
Mar 5th, 2002, 05:51 PM
But he's going to what used to be an actual topic, and that can't be aloud here. What he said was too direct and he put thought to what he said. In here we need mindless rambling on.

Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah!

Cannibal Clown
Mar 5th, 2002, 05:53 PM
Aol and aim are almost the same thing just get aol messenger(which should be aim)or just go to www.aim.com to get it.
At the site, do I just click on the big thing that says free aim in the middle of the opening page.

That's what I did last time, but then it said I needed to be 18 and that it was AOLO and it didn't say AIM any more.

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 5th, 2002, 05:53 PM
Quiet you!Nobody likes your rambling put it into a sentence so we can make something of it.

BowevelJoe
Mar 5th, 2002, 09:14 PM
arrg Sssnake he said AIM 18, you need to be and then click and go and do this, spin on your head, dont go brain dead, shoot a duck, stump your toe, ****, skip bop a diddy pop a diddy pop a skibby lop a liddy wee wee happy kapper and the magic hen, if your hungry eat your din din yep...thats what he said, any questions? :)

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 5th, 2002, 09:18 PM
arrg Sssnake he said AIM 18, you need to be and then click and go and do this, spin on your head, dont go brain dead, shoot a duck, stump your toe, ****, skip bop a diddy pop a diddy pop a skibby lop a liddy wee wee happy kapper and the magic hen, if your hungry eat your din din yep...thats what he said, any questions? :)

What are you on!!!!!!!!I mean holy Sh*t that was a whole lot of nothin.Seem like somebody dumped hot coffee on you or something because i never heard such things.But anyways good spamming

Mercury Shadow
Mar 5th, 2002, 09:45 PM
BowevelJoe sounded like the colnel in MGS2 near the ending!

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 5th, 2002, 10:04 PM
BowevelJoe sounded like the colnel in MGS2 near the ending!

Hay now that i think of it.It does sound like the colonel.Accept hes used alot more things that confuse the H#ll outta me.

BowevelJoe
Mar 6th, 2002, 07:46 AM
hey, stop making fun of my grandpa!:frust: :frust: :frust: :frust:

:)

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 6th, 2002, 08:28 AM
hey, stop making fun of my grandpa!:frust: :frust: :frust: :frust:

:)

What the h#ll is up with that.Maybe im on something myself and cant understand what your saying,but how did your grandpa get into this conversation

IcyMourdor
Mar 6th, 2002, 08:35 AM
How did we start talking about our grandpas?

I'm lost and confused.

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 6th, 2002, 08:36 AM
Its not spose yo make any sense as you see.I think we'll drop into a real topic anytime now

IcyMourdor
Mar 6th, 2002, 08:40 AM
I know this place isn't supposed to make sense, but i'm still lost as to where we are.

PS2Elite Chris
Mar 6th, 2002, 10:43 AM
damn.......This thread really got a long way

007_JamesBond
Mar 6th, 2002, 12:19 PM
no one knows silly little man who calls himself Mourdor, isn't your mother calling you to that special thing, j/k man

Spirit
Mar 6th, 2002, 01:15 PM
smoke out

Soul Angel
Mar 6th, 2002, 02:21 PM
Whoa! :shock:
I leave this thread from reading where your asking Cannibal to get aim and when I come back your talking about your granpa's! :shock:

How many different topics have you guys been through? :confused:
I've lost count! :shock:

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 6th, 2002, 04:47 PM
Pancakes i love pancakes dont you.

Mercury Shadow
Mar 6th, 2002, 04:54 PM
Pancakes are good, but i hate butter on pacakes... AHHH!

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 6th, 2002, 05:06 PM
Pancakes are good, but i hate butter on pacakes... AHHH!

You dont like butter i love butter.But anyways do you like jam on you pancakes.Man topics change to much.

IcyMourdor
Mar 6th, 2002, 06:21 PM
I usually just eat my pancakes without anything. Syrup ince in a while.

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 6th, 2002, 06:25 PM
Originally posted by Mourdor
I usually just eat my pancakes without anything. Syrup ince in a while.

How can you eat pancakes without syrup.They would taste horrible without anything on them

Mercury Shadow
Mar 6th, 2002, 06:46 PM
Never tried jam, sounds good... plain pancakes sound bland to me... and butter on anything is bad :sick: I'm just anti butter

IcyMourdor
Mar 6th, 2002, 06:47 PM

How can you eat pancakes without syrup.They would taste horrible without anything on them

It's alright.

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 6th, 2002, 06:53 PM
Ok we need a new topic,i have to think of something good.Hmmmm how bout we discuss what careers we want in our lifes when we get older

IcyMourdor
Mar 6th, 2002, 06:57 PM
Something in business maybe.

I have seriously considered Accounting for a career. I won't have to spend that much time in college either.

I may have to get that GDI thing where I can study at home because i probably won't be able to afford college.

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 6th, 2002, 07:02 PM
Im thinking of becoming an automotive technition

BowevelJoe
Mar 6th, 2002, 09:25 PM
ahh, skrew syrup just put chocolate chips in the batter and make you some chocolate chip pancakes, now THAT is tha shiznit! Woohoo! pancakes and beef jerky!!! :)

Spirit
Mar 6th, 2002, 11:18 PM
guys all I can say is that you should do fun things when you're young since they become boring as you get older =P

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 6th, 2002, 11:32 PM
Stuff is already getting stale for me.I find the only thing keeping me from going completely outta my mind is music and playin it

Spirit
Mar 6th, 2002, 11:43 PM
you could just switch to alcohol....

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 7th, 2002, 07:50 AM
you could just switch to alcohol....
Ha that would everything alot worse for me.Espically the depression factor.Ok lets say a do have a drink,i see myself jumping off the side of a building and laughing all the way down like a dumbass ha har ha har

BowevelJoe
Mar 7th, 2002, 08:01 AM
ahh man dont listen to spirit, hes gonna turn you into an alcoholic lol! just keep with the beef jerky and PS2 and you will turn out just fine lol

IcyMourdor
Mar 7th, 2002, 08:27 AM
Can't I have the best of all worlds?

*grabs a bottle of whisky and a bag of jerky*

It is all good.

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 7th, 2002, 08:31 AM
The guy never drank a day in his life.I pity you mourdor for just saying it

IcyMourdor
Mar 7th, 2002, 08:33 AM
Save your pity for the weak. So what if i haven't had a drink yet. Big deal.

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 7th, 2002, 08:37 AM
Then the comment you made above makes absolutly no sense.

IcyMourdor
Mar 7th, 2002, 08:39 AM
New Topic: Best genre of music

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 7th, 2002, 08:41 AM
Only rock is good.No rock rap or any mix just rock all other genres can die and die hard

TtTackler
Mar 7th, 2002, 09:12 AM
OMG, Spam Thread, ahhh!! >=P

Hey...Arn't you that guy that I used to talk to on AIM saying that you wanted to be editor here or something? :phew:

Evil Parrot
Mar 7th, 2002, 09:38 AM
WOW! Its amazing how this topic has lasted!

Its nice to have topics like this that arent all serious :roll:

Neo_Soldier28
Mar 7th, 2002, 10:10 AM
LOL i was just reading this whole thing from the beginning i cant believe its lasted lol its cool tho

Spirit
Mar 7th, 2002, 10:38 AM
I guess people need to talk about some random **** every once in a while...

007_JamesBond
Mar 7th, 2002, 12:21 PM
I agree with SSSnake 100% none of that rap I hate it, all rock all the time

Pu the Owl
Mar 7th, 2002, 12:51 PM
I guess people need to talk about some random **** every once in a while...

Agreed!

I think random thoughts sometimes are an excellent way to know others more XD

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 7th, 2002, 04:48 PM
Originally posted by goodman

Snake, i knew i liked you, but gotta throw in a little jazz, you would see my point if i showed you some of the good stuff.

I like Jazz and blues because they are instrumental and dont you the generated music bull

Cannibal Clown
Mar 7th, 2002, 05:02 PM
My favorite music is instrumental and techno. I love music when it's only music and no words, a few selected sentences maybe, that's it.

I also love japanes music, but you all know that al ready.

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 7th, 2002, 05:13 PM
My favorite music is instrumental and techno. I love music when it's only music and no words, a few selected sentences maybe, that's it.

I also love japanes music, but you all know that al ready.

Techno is no good either i hate is.Stupid people cant even do there own music with put the help of computer crap

Cannibal Clown
Mar 7th, 2002, 05:45 PM
Quiet you, for the Racoon of justice has many great and mystical powers and will strike you dead with it's gravy hose of virtue. Hide under the petrified rug in the underwater cavern and wait for your chance to grab the mermaid sloth from it's tail and sawing it around and around until it rewards you with the all powerful serving spoon from the great moon of bigigeroo. there you will find the wizard who will grant you three coupons to your choise of MCDonalds, Burger King, or Hardees. But if you eccept the coupon from hardees, you will be forever damned to live in the little cage in the center of the mythical chicken pot pie in the center of the universe. So fear the Racoon who lurks in his tin foil garbage can, for he sees and knows all and has the cheapest parking discounts around. And don't forget that tuesdays from 7 to 11 the water slides are open and you can see all of the purple Manatees swimming with their close cousins the giraffe. But dont l;ook at the Giraffes toes, because they are very shy about their toes and if they know that you were loking at them they'll send their giant cockroaches from the great world of cherry pie after your dog and it will eat it up and send you the bones through the mail and force you to pay high shipping and handling charges.
But to avoid high charges, just dial down the center, callatt.

BowevelJoe
Mar 7th, 2002, 05:57 PM
Ahh! Cannibal, check out www.bladegash.net/forums, its an awsome forum, we need some more crazy folks! Ahh we do crazy stories like the Role playing game all the time Lol

Cannibal Clown
Mar 7th, 2002, 05:59 PM
I'll look into it.

Cannibal Clown
Mar 7th, 2002, 06:19 PM
Today a few hours ago I downloaded Turning Japanese from Incubus off of Imesh.

But that's me I guess.

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 7th, 2002, 06:38 PM
It is you.You are turning japanese.You and all you japanese obsessions

Cannibal Clown
Mar 7th, 2002, 06:45 PM
I think I'm turning japanese, i think I'm turning japanese, I really think so.

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 7th, 2002, 06:47 PM
Yes that nice indeed and i think you need your brain examined lol:laugh:

IcyMourdor
Mar 7th, 2002, 07:22 PM
I think I'm turning japanese, i think I'm turning japanese, I really think so.

You mean you aren't japanese yet. Steve, you better get working.

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 7th, 2002, 07:24 PM
What are you talking about.He basically is japanese as far as im concerned cause some of the crap he talks about boggles my mind

BowevelJoe
Mar 7th, 2002, 09:29 PM
Ahahaha man he was singing a song, thats some old school shiznit right there lol, hes not really japanese lol...or is he?! RUN ITS old man COnnery!!

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 7th, 2002, 10:16 PM
I know its a song but CC is really turning japanese at least i think so

IcyMourdor
Mar 7th, 2002, 10:20 PM
I know it is a song. But the kid spends some of his spare time translating Japanese into english.

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 7th, 2002, 10:21 PM
Yeah but with all his anime and wierd names and language,i think he's converting

IcyMourdor
Mar 7th, 2002, 10:25 PM
Yeah, he probably is.

Eventually, he'll speak in Japanese to all of us.

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 7th, 2002, 10:27 PM
I'll slug him the day he starts to mumble or speak anything wierd or confusing

007_JamesBond
Mar 8th, 2002, 12:27 PM
What are you talking about alot of the stuff that comes out of steves mouth is weird and confusing, j/k

Spirit
Mar 8th, 2002, 12:43 PM
hmmm, Japananese is too hard to learn by yourself especially after you're around 12 =P

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 8th, 2002, 07:37 PM
hmmm, Japananese is too hard to learn by yourself especially after you're around 12 =P

Its surprising that Cannibal is actually picking up the language

Soul Angel
Mar 8th, 2002, 09:45 PM
I guess if you really want to learn something or etc then its possible to do anything and you'll try your best to learn it because you really want too!

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 8th, 2002, 09:47 PM
Well next topic.How many members here play guitar.I do and i consider it the most important thing in my life.It posses me

Pu the Owl
Mar 10th, 2002, 09:21 AM
mmm SSSnake, this could be interesting for a new thread I think. BTW, I play bass, does it count?

IcyMourdor
Mar 10th, 2002, 10:45 AM
I want to learn to play the guitar. I just never get around to buying one and practicing. I think it'd be pretty cool to be able to play music along with listening.

Mercury Shadow
Mar 10th, 2002, 11:28 AM
I play guitar

it relaxes me... I really want an acoustic

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 10th, 2002, 11:52 AM
mmm SSSnake, this could be interesting for a new thread I think. BTW, I play bass, does it count?

Yes that counts fortune.Speaking of bass im still searching for one of those for my band.As for a thread baised on this i dont know how i would put it

Cannibal Clown
Mar 11th, 2002, 06:15 PM
I can't play any instrument, i used to be able to play the trumpet, but it's all forgotten by now. All I know is Zankoku na tenshi no tese on the trumpet and the piano. That's it.

But whenever i go to SSSnake's house, he has me come up with lyrics off the top of my head for tunes he makes up on his guitar. But I never come up with anything good.

Spirit
Mar 11th, 2002, 06:57 PM
I used to play piano when I was 4 but I quit when I was 5 and I regret my mom making me do so :(

BowevelJoe
Mar 11th, 2002, 07:47 PM
i play the trombone, but i suck, im in HS band, i also play the electric kazoo, i can cut a rug on that, lemme tell ya :laugh:

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 11th, 2002, 07:48 PM
Seems like alot of people were or are musically talented.Anyways CC we have to try making up another song again

BowevelJoe
Mar 11th, 2002, 07:58 PM
ah lemme help, lets make a little ditty about shooting beavers in canada! "oooh, back in them back woods where the raindeers play, shot that mutha****a in tha head to play, dee dee dee dee deeba deet ba, doobie doobie doobie doobie deeba deep daa!! yeehaw! :laugh:

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 12th, 2002, 08:35 AM
Wow! thats good stuff.How do you come up with the stuff.Maybe you should sing and i'll play the guitar

Neo_Soldier28
Mar 12th, 2002, 09:43 AM
CC's songs have on 2 words that can describe them F*cked UP!!!!

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 12th, 2002, 10:15 PM
Hay he came up with some pretty good stuff when i was playin those couple of chords.I mean i couldnt come up with anything like he did.

BowevelJoe
Mar 12th, 2002, 10:17 PM
ahaha i just made that shiznit up on a dime man, its crap, and i cant sing either...make sure there is no glass nearby eh? :laugh:

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 12th, 2002, 10:20 PM
Lol! thats funny.My voice is horrible,thats why if i ever get a band together im getting a different singer.

Spirit
Mar 12th, 2002, 10:39 PM
I got a few words for ya
smoke out =P
seriously though, I'd like to see you guys become singers one day heheh

Cannibal Clown
Mar 13th, 2002, 04:43 PM
Most people don't know it, but I have a very good singing voice, when I have to that is. I just never sing around my friends or at school.

Oh, and I guess I could try to come up with another song for you SSSnake. I'll try to make it serious. If I come up with anything remotly good, I'll post it in the fan fiction forum.

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 13th, 2002, 07:41 PM
Ok you do that.But i thought is would be easier to make up a song to the chords i play.

BowevelJoe
Mar 13th, 2002, 07:51 PM
aye, i could write a song too but it would be rock, and well it would probably suck...haha..ah well, im only good at writing pure crap anyways though :roll: :laugh:

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 13th, 2002, 09:21 PM
Hay senseless crap is good.I come up with a lot of nonsense most of the time.I have to filter through the stuff i write before i find anything good.

Reid
Mar 13th, 2002, 10:56 PM
I play violin (since I was four), dabbled in clarinet, drums for a while, bass a bit, guitar a bit, turntables a bit, and electronic music too.

I want to either buy decent turntables or a bass soon though. I can't make up my mind yet.

BowevelJoe
Mar 14th, 2002, 07:50 AM
ah sweet man, lol turntables...thats awsome, no one has any of those anywhere, it looks really fun though.. (anywhere in my area i mean, small town, texas=no turntables lol)

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 14th, 2002, 06:17 PM
Ah i dont really like turntables in music.Most of the new bands today are using them and i hate it.I think the essential elements for real music is the guitar the drums and bass.No need for all that other technical and wierd record grinding effects.

BowevelJoe
Mar 15th, 2002, 08:04 AM
incubus pulls off the turntables quite well man, but i guess you werent thinking about them lol

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 15th, 2002, 11:29 AM
I dont like incubus to much.Same with linkin park.Only bands that i like a lot are creed metallica, 3 doors down, nickel back, tantric and fuel.Other than that i dont like to get into other stuff that much.I like alot of classic rock too.But turntables in music are not for me

Cannibal Clown
Mar 15th, 2002, 11:30 AM
I can bust up some pretty sweet tunes on the kazoo.

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 15th, 2002, 11:38 AM
I can bust up some pretty sweet tunes on the kazoo.

Hay CC how come you never mentioned that to me.

Cannibal Clown
Mar 15th, 2002, 11:42 AM
It's a well kept secret.

BowevelJoe
Mar 15th, 2002, 11:12 PM
ah dude! i play the bass kazoo, got a sweet amp with it too, the getup cost me like $500, but it was worth it, were gonna have to bust some funky beats and cut a rug sometime :laugh:

Cannibal Clown
Mar 16th, 2002, 04:49 PM
yeah, we gotta join up and make our little tootie fruit band of kazoos!

BowevelJoe
Mar 16th, 2002, 05:20 PM
aye aye, we can be called "Wilted Salad" or Bubba Juke and the Up chuck gang! woohoo, the list of awsome band names are endless

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 16th, 2002, 05:25 PM
You people are wierd.A good band name is something like break point or suicidal snowman.

Cannibal Clown
Mar 16th, 2002, 05:29 PM
Illuminating worm, or one track mind!

BowevelJoe
Mar 16th, 2002, 05:32 PM
what about Shifty Eyed, or Shoe Train, or..i dunno, hey CC, got any suggestions?

Cannibal Clown
Mar 16th, 2002, 05:38 PM
Portrait of Stupidity, Rampaging Melons, or Tomarow's Yesterday.

Dignified, Pre-Mature Death, or Last Note.

BowevelJoe
Mar 16th, 2002, 05:47 PM
Goober Snicks, Kibbles and Zits, Hellian Hooligans, Cursed Monkey, Dead Frog Jog, and hmm, lol, so many names..

Cannibal Clown
Mar 16th, 2002, 05:51 PM
Apple Core, Citrus, paper cut, Blue Shades, Your Eyes Only, Petrified, Hanging Spirits, Ham and Cheese.

This is fun!

BowevelJoe
Mar 16th, 2002, 05:56 PM
Rubber Duck Truck, Skrewge McFock, The Pig Jigs, Curly Rock, Fruity Snakes, Earl and the alligators, Frodo and the Wizard wackos, hahahaha yeah this is pretty cool lol

Cannibal Clown
Mar 16th, 2002, 06:05 PM
Last Chance, Hopeless Affection, Hygene, Blazing Asses, Short Circut, Control Alt Delete, Downsized, and Giant Private Parts.

BowevelJoe
Mar 16th, 2002, 06:09 PM
Farting Rednecks, running dead squirrel, Boob tube, chicken rancher, Reeky Rabbit, Foomanchu Lagger, Hoesarenotgoodbecausetheypolutetheairandkillharmle ssanimals

Cannibal Clown
Mar 16th, 2002, 06:12 PM
Poor animals. Those damn hoe's!

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 17th, 2002, 08:24 PM
Ok we need a new subject.Ummm lets see.Ah someone else put one up.

BowevelJoe
Mar 17th, 2002, 09:55 PM
ah man we had something going lol..so much for the Band Name Bash lol

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 17th, 2002, 09:57 PM
I dont care keep ot up.I won't beable to keep up with your guys nonsense.