PDA

View Full Version : CHOOSE YOUR member Party!

blindman
Aug 25th, 2003, 01:48 AM
Well, I posted this up at another site, but i thought this one was way more worth it so f'k it im posting it here!

Well, the rules are VERY simple:

RULE: choose a party of 4 members from this site (including you does not count as a number so you can logically have up to 5) and tell us WHY you chose those four members.

for example:

-Blindman
-Redpyramidhead
-PiggleHumsy
-Makgsnake
-Harry
(lol sorry if you dudes dong like the party but its off the top of my head and Its just an example).

So...lets get started!

dan da man
Aug 25th, 2003, 07:56 AM
In a RPG forum? This is a weird thread.

My Eilte Party Will Be.

Master - Dan
Sleaze
Artist
Fortune
Makgsnake

blindman
Aug 25th, 2003, 09:36 AM
Hhe yeah i mean an RPG party.

kupoartist
Aug 25th, 2003, 04:59 PM
Originally posted by dan da man
Artist
Yay! Acceptance!

I'll get back to you all with my party, but perhaps people could also suggest what "role" each person in the Party would perform? Like for instance, in Blindman's example party, I could nomminate Harry as a Healer or RedPyramidHead as a Red Mage...

blindman
Aug 25th, 2003, 09:04 PM
Perfect! artist has just made this topic smarter and funner...just hope people get to it soon...

Vicious_2003
Aug 26th, 2003, 10:48 AM
Can I be the Evil emporer your Partys are set out to destroy ? I think id fit the roll to perfection ;)

omni vengeance
Aug 27th, 2003, 06:29 PM
Omni Vengeance
Dan da Man-Is respected
Vicious 2003-Acts like me
Fortune-Talked to me once ^.^
Makgsnake-Acts cool

IcyMourdor
Aug 28th, 2003, 03:50 PM
Hehe, you have to go old school for a good list.

Me
Harry
Fortune
Meryl
Sleazy

Most experienced in the ways of many things.

That or we got the old Hodag team

me
SSSnake
Cannibal Clown
Silent
007_JamesBond

DSgamer
Aug 29th, 2003, 12:45 AM
wtf where am I?!

dan da man
Aug 30th, 2003, 12:24 PM
Originally posted by omni vengeance

Omni Vengeance
Dan da Man-Is respected
Vicious 2003-Acts like me
Fortune-Talked to me once ^.^
Makgsnake-Acts cool

Oh yeah! I didnt know I was respected! Thanks dude! I will add you to my list when my group is recruiting.:laugh: honestly.

Oh I perfer Dan.:laugh: ;)

kupoartist
Aug 31st, 2003, 05:33 AM
-= Core Team =-
- the_artist - Technician-Fighter - I fight with various Weapons found in dustbins or lashed together from normal household things. Behold the Hockey Stick with a serated Knife lashed on. Tremble at the Slot-loading CD drive, that fires AOL freebie CDs and decapitates and stuff. Also, I have a special "Confuse" skill which makes people wonder what the hell i'm talking about.
- Gadzoox - Pictomancer - Using her amazing skills, she draws pictures that fight for her. Especially wolves. Also pokes people with various artistic instruments.
- BlackThornn - Mediator - Uses the power of words to inflict various status ailments. For instance his "Knowledge" skill makes people feel inferior, and his "lengthy" skill makes people fall asleep occasionally :laugh: Can also equip guns, should words be insufficent for what bullets can say.
- Dan - Monk - Always up for a fight, he goes in with all fists ablazing. As all Monks, he is also pretty damned useful and strong, able to heal and revive his friends as well as he can punch his Enemies in the groin. Also, he put me in his party, so he certainly deserves a mention!
- Mourdor - Samurai - More Experienced than any other party member, he guides the less experienced members to their destiny. He also doesn't talk too often, prefering to hit things with swords instead of talking them to death.

-= Temporary Members =-
Makg - Token "Badass but overall nice guy that leaves the party on a regular basis to "take care of things" "... where do his loyalties lie? is he just leaving the party to play Metal Gear Solid games?

-= Supporting Cast =-
Harry =- Designer and maintainer of the Airship.
Fortune - Harry's Apprentice ^-^ (also paints the ship)
Cannibal Clown - The Pilot. (because he enjoys a bit of healthy cursing).
JCDenton - Pops up now and again with sidequests or complaints.

IcyMourdor
Aug 31st, 2003, 10:51 AM
Originally posted by the_artist

- Mourdor - Samurai - More Experienced than any other party member, he guides the less experienced members to their destiny. He also doesn't talk too often, prefering to hit things with swords instead of talking them to death.

Hehe, sad thing is, that is me perfectly :D

Vicious_2003
Aug 31st, 2003, 11:45 AM
Hehe. Good thread. Very entertaining :happy:

Frozen
Sep 10th, 2003, 03:55 PM
God damn, I am most wanted in here. :P

I'd definitely take with me:

Beetlejuice
Meryl-sama
Mena/whatever
Mr. Goodman

I'd leave their "jobs" up to themselves.

Zone
Sep 20th, 2003, 06:53 AM
-Harry
-Fortune

That would be it. They have power. They can make any of us disappear.

Vicious_2003
Sep 29th, 2003, 09:36 PM
-Harry
-Fortune

That would be it. They have power. They can make any of us disappear.

lol, Good point

luminis_knight
Nov 13th, 2003, 03:24 PM
dont you think there should be an evil party too?...
just a ? im gone:laugh:

blindman
Apr 20th, 2004, 09:27 PM
This thread is still running? is so old.
Hehe, nice, everyones made their party look pretty fun.
Umm, I won't post which party I want (or update) because I don't feel like it, but I gotta say, everyone's chosen great parties so far. Super sweet stuff guys.

IcyMourdor
Apr 22nd, 2004, 10:07 PM
Wow, I remember this thread. This was back in the day.

Lets see more people in here making more groups. Maybe I'll remake mine with some better info.