PDA

View Full Version : My final post.

LiquidSm0ke
Mar 4th, 2002, 01:27 PM
I guess the first thing you all must think is: "WHY?"

Here is the reason: I joined PS2Fantasy in early 2000, with the same e-mail i use now, however, like Harry said, I was banned, for no reason (I'm not lying, ask the admins or mods, why I was banned, you won't get an answer, I guarantee it.) So I started the Square facade. Now, the following is all true, as Jesus is my witness:

1. I am 34 years old.
2. I did graduate with a degree in Computer Science from college. (Howard College, if you're wondering).
3. I am a computer programmer, I do know my way around C, C++, Perl and PHP.
4. I am married.
5. The biggest question from all of you: "How did he know so much about Square?" Contrary to belief, I am not a plagarist, all the information I posted is all true. I worked as a beta tester in Square and earned $60,000/ per anum.

For the all the people who followed my information, especially SSSnake, I am truly sorry. I will not apologize to anyone else, infact the person who banned me should give me a reason first and then apologize to me.

That is my entire life story, I am prepared to face the consequences, such as ban or IP ban (again).

I understand that there are no excuses for my actions, but like I said earlier, PS2Fantasy admins betrayed me...

LiquidSm0ke out.

Spirit
Mar 4th, 2002, 01:43 PM
hey man don't leave
I don't care what you've done, but I don't think banning would solve the issue. As for why were you banned before, under what name were you banned, for what, why and by whom?

LiquidSm0ke
Mar 4th, 2002, 01:59 PM
I appreciate that, spiritslayer. I would stay, but, other than you and SSSnake (who may hate me as well), all the members despise me, but I dont really give a ****.

As for my previous banning, I was banned under the same name I use now with the same e-mail. I sent three e-mails to Harry and Fortune asking for a reason for banning me, no one answered, so I re-registered and set up the facade.

Thank-you for the hospitatlity.

Sleazy P Martini
Mar 4th, 2002, 02:04 PM
Hey, we all do things we may regret. I for one don't hate you. Whats done is done, forget about it.

LiquidSm0ke
Mar 4th, 2002, 02:07 PM
Originally posted by Sleazy P Martini
Hey, we all do things we may regret. I for one don't hate you. Whats done is done, forget about it.

Understood Sleazy. I did nothing on purpose (well that sounds kind of crappy). I am merely frustrated, I just want a reason for why I was banned from the old forums.

Soul Angel
Mar 4th, 2002, 02:44 PM
Originally posted by Sleazy P Martini

I agree with Sleazy on this, whats done is done, lets just forget about it and move on

I don't hate you for what you did and I'm prepared to put it to the side and respect you, like I respect every other member on here

Pu the Owl
Mar 4th, 2002, 02:51 PM
Originally posted by LiquidSm0ke

As for my previous banning, I was banned under the same name I use now with the same e-mail. I sent three e-mails to Harry and Fortune asking for a reason for banning me, no one answered, so I re-registered and set up the facade.

It seems you like a lot telling lies, because I haven't received any e-mails from you previously nor from anyone else with your same e-mail account.

Feel free to leave. I think there's no need for a thread like this one.