PDA

View Full Version : The New Snake Eater Trailer.

MakgSnake
Aug 13th, 2003, 02:27 PM
Konami will be showing a new trailer of "Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater" at the Sony PlayStation Experience fair in London. Which will take place....on August 28th till 31st.

Kojima will present the trailer..... may be a little shorter one, that means....it will be edited but will contains new never before footage.

Well for me the countdown for that has begun.

5 days left. :D

Source. (http://www.gamesarefun.com/cgi-bin/newspro/fullnews.cgi?newsid1060801906,76613,)

dan da man
Aug 13th, 2003, 02:37 PM
Nice one, remember to post it up Makg when it comes onto the internet, hmm to go there do you need to be a member or can the public go?? a day out down London while watching the new snake eater video sounds good.:D

Vic Viper
Aug 13th, 2003, 04:20 PM
Originally posted by dan da man

Nice one, remember to post it up Makg when it comes onto the internet, hmm to go there do you need to be a member or can the public go?? a day out down London while watching the new snake eater video sounds good.:D

dan, its open to the public..:ghost:

http://playstationexperience.com/flash/

dan da man
Aug 13th, 2003, 04:21 PM
Originally posted by Vic Viper

dan, its open to the public..:ghost:

http://playstationexperience.com/flash/

Cool, you gonna come?:D:laugh:

Vic Viper
Aug 13th, 2003, 04:43 PM

Cool, you gonna come?:D:laugh:

lol, i wish. :(

Dark Angel
Aug 14th, 2003, 06:09 AM
I might go, I could get into ECTS also, as I write for a gaming website but I doubt I'll bother with that. I went to the PS Experience last year, it's pretty good really, I just kinda got beaten at Matt Hoffman's 2, it was so close....just bugged me.

dan da man
Aug 14th, 2003, 06:48 AM
Originally posted by Dark Angel

I might go, I could get into ECTS also, as I write for a gaming website but I doubt I'll bother with that. I went to the PS Experience last year, it's pretty good really, I just kinda got beaten at Matt Hoffman's 2, it was so close....just bugged me.

Most people say you have to work for a gaming website or be in the business, but this one is open to the public thank god.

EDIT- This is off the topic but check this out, "And although MGS3 isn't playable at the show, just about every PS2 game due out before Christmas will be - meaning you can look forward to going hands on with Gran Turismo 4, Resident Evil Outbreak, True Crime: Streets Of LA, Medal Of Honor: Rising Sun, Jak II, Pro Evolution Soccer 3, SSX 3 and oh so many more. So, see you there - we'll be the ones wearing eye patches and bandanas."

Dark Angel
Aug 14th, 2003, 03:52 PM
The Playstation Experience is the public one, yes, ECTS is the trade show for gaming media and press people behind the public area.

MakgSnake
Aug 15th, 2003, 12:38 PM
You guys are just plain lucky. Its open to public and there will be a section where KOJIMA will be giving Autographs to his fans. DAMN!.! Thats sooooo freaking COOOOOOOOL!.!

Source. (http://www.gamesarefun.com/cgi-bin/newspro/fullnews.cgi?newsid1060969230,7591,)

dan da man
Aug 15th, 2003, 06:10 PM
Originally posted by MakgSnake

You guys are just plain lucky. Its open to public and there will be a section where KOJIMA will be giving Autographs to his fans. DAMN!.! Thats sooooo freaking COOOOOOOOL!.!

Source. (http://www.gamesarefun.com/cgi-bin/newspro/fullnews.cgi?newsid1060969230,7591,)

Hey, rember back in that thread "what are your aims in life" and I put down meet Kojima, lol, oh yeah baby! Thats if I go though.

Dark Angel
Aug 15th, 2003, 07:25 PM
Yeah, I gotta see if I go yet, it might end up only being to see this trailer and perhaps Medal of Honor Rising Sun, but there is little coming out that I'm actually excited about, aside from MGS3 of course...

(And look Makg, I'm using my new avatar you made me, I like it, even though you said the others that got lost were better)

dan da man
Aug 16th, 2003, 11:43 AM
Originally posted by Dark Angel

Yeah, I gotta see if I go yet, it might end up only being to see this trailer and perhaps Medal of Honor Rising Sun, but there is little coming out that I'm actually excited about, aside from MGS3 of course...

Cool, dark angel im finding out how much train tiackets are, if I get a good deal, I could see you around, do forget if I get any where near Kojima, il get him to sign all you guys too, honestly, but for now, I need to get a good deal on train tickets.

Vic Viper
Aug 16th, 2003, 01:01 PM
get a camera and take some pictures.:ghost:

dan da man
Aug 16th, 2003, 02:16 PM

get a camera and take some pictures.:ghost:

Ofcourse, il post them up straight away, btw it is Flaming deer from Manchester to London, im tring my best to go though.

Vic Viper
Aug 16th, 2003, 04:22 PM

Ofcourse, il post them up straight away, btw it is Flaming deer from Manchester to London, im tring my best to go though.

i dont know, i dont live in u.k. im from L.A., California.:roll:

Dark Angel
Aug 16th, 2003, 06:09 PM
Heh, I'm glad I only live 20 miles from London, it's like one train to Kings Cross for me, then on the underground to the nearest station which it like 3 mins from where it's held.

And dan, how could I see you there, I have no clue what you look like :laugh:

dan da man
Aug 17th, 2003, 08:02 AM

i dont know, i dont live in u.k. im from L.A., California.:roll:

I know that.:roll:

Dark angel, I did'nt acctually mean "See you there" just if you were there would of seen ya with out acctually knowing.:roll: :laugh: .

ssjtrunks13
Aug 17th, 2003, 08:19 PM
Someone said hands on for other games on the PS2 games, do you think that'd include Budokai 2? So, if any of you pass by that could you take pictures? Sorry, but I really wanna get that game. Well, it sounds cool that you'd get to meet Kojima. I hope you guys get to go, sounds like it'd be fun.

Vulcan Raven
Nov 4th, 2003, 02:57 AM
Yeah! You Gotta get some pics man!

and well i have only got a 56k modem so i wont be able to download it really.

(MGS3 trailer that is!)

and if you could, (oh damn its already been, im TOO LATE!!! NOOOO!!)

ok ill still fantasise,

get kojjima to make an autograph saying, to pa2fantasy members and fellow mgs fans, i hope you enjoy MGS3,
-Hideo Kojjima

then post the pic of the autograph on here..ohhh
im drooling..

damn..

I WANT TO GET MY HANDS ON MGS3 NOOOOW!

so, whens it coming out?