PDA

View Full Version : Star Ocean 3 European Release?

Jubei
Aug 11th, 2003, 06:00 PM
Looks absolutly fantastic, but I just cant find any information on a EU release, any1 know anything regarding this?

I read the Japanese release was 22th Oct 2002, surely a year and a half is long enuf for a EU translation.

blindman
Aug 13th, 2003, 01:03 PM
I never played any of the star oceans although i really want to.

kupoartist
Aug 13th, 2003, 01:35 PM
Originally posted by Jubei
I read the Japanese release was 22th Oct 2002, surely a year and a half is long enuf for a EU translation.
I've dug about a bit, and an IGN article from March 11 2003 says that the Japanese Version had "hit Japanese retail late last month following months of delay." Which is great news for Us. Also, there has yet to be an American Release (there will undoubtably be one), so its far too early to be asking about European Release dates...

But who knows whether it will be released in the EU. Note that I have yet to hear of a single Enix game that has been released in Europe, but there is always a first time for everything - Square Enix Europe remain, as ever, tight lipped about anything. They once said they'd release Unlimited SaGa (wouldn't be suprised if they didn't after the press that recieved), but ever since the merger - nilch, nothing, finito. The best major first we can hope for, is for them to actually update www.square-enix-europe.com ... Its a pity that this game falls under their release umbrella...

luminis_knight
Nov 13th, 2003, 06:06 PM
star ocean three is coming out fall of 2004...i know its a long wait but bet your @$$ its werth it...
buh-bye now:laugh: