PDA

View Full Version : are you ready for evolution !?

Vic Viper
Aug 8th, 2003, 11:43 AM
release date: 8/12
http://www.ebgames.com/ebx_assets/product_images/236164.jpg

with the $20 price tag i see no reason not to own this title.

best fighter this generation, imo.:ghost:

dan da man
Aug 8th, 2003, 03:29 PM
IMO its not that good at all, VF4 walks all over it.

Vic Viper
Aug 8th, 2003, 04:38 PM
Originally posted by dan da man

IMO its not that good at all, VF4 walks all over it.

wha.. ?? there the same game, evo has the same gameplay mechanics as VF4. the only difference is the enhansments done to evolution, with the 2 new characters, upgraded graphics, and a new game mode called questmode.

dan da man
Aug 8th, 2003, 07:00 PM
Originally posted by Vic Viper

wha.. ?? there the same game, evo has the same gameplay mechanics as VF4. the only difference is the enhansments done to evolution, with the 2 new characters, upgraded graphics, and a new game mode called questmode.

I did'nt mean that as butal vic....I just perfed VF4, but you will enjoy Evolution alot!:)

Infernal Mass
Aug 23rd, 2003, 03:32 PM
i kinda like the save mechanics better on evolution.

Frozen
Aug 28th, 2003, 11:08 AM
Dan, I don't understand you... is like saying you like better a CD-R than a a DVD-R... if you get what I mean.

Have you actually played Evolution in all of the modes? Have you seen all the guides and tutorials this new game has? Have you seen all of the improvements QUEST has over KUMITE?

KUMITE was only a matter of fighting and going up in rank. By random, some items would be given to you.

Then QUEST has those elements, but much more. You get to choose what you want to buy. You get to choose how to beat oponents depending on the order quest you choose.

In other words, this game is much more fun given the variety it has. KUMITE was cool, but it got reppetitive and boring after a while. QUEST never gets boring. Is one challenge after another, after another, after another :roll: