PDA

View Full Version : Yet another animation Question.

blindman
Jul 28th, 2003, 08:39 PM
Sorry if I have been asking lots of questions recently, but Im having problems with image ready. THis is my problem:

HOW THE HELL DO YOU ANIMATE!? with image ready 7.0?

Sure people link me to animation websites but they dont help at all.. i need to know how to make one picture appear after the other one and stuff, and then you know? save it and all..but noooo, everyone gives me tutorial links.
If you can help me, i will deeply thank you. I need help badly on this...because i want to animate my avatars because they are so damn boring. Even in other sites.

But...ok, ill tell you where im having most problems at. You know the bar on the bottom of the screen that says Animation , Image Map and Slice ? yeah, i suppose thats what you use to animate, but i dont know how to do anything with that...or anything else in image ready. I need help...thanks.

Gadzoox
Jul 29th, 2003, 09:33 PM
Dunno how to use that program at all.

Maybe to a tutorial search on the web?

blindman
Jul 29th, 2003, 10:49 PM
tried that...search pages these days are crap.

kupoartist
Jul 30th, 2003, 02:09 PM
a good way to find out how to do something is to find out how somthing works. Ie, open any animated gif or whatever in Image Ready, and see if you can figure out how it was done. I personally have no real clue. I believe that the "Animate" tab in one of the sub windows of the program will allow you to switch between frames though.

Also, in regards to avatars, remember that there is a size limit to such things on some forums. The longer the animation, the bigger the file.

Pu the Owl
Jul 30th, 2003, 08:53 PM
I wouldn't recommend Image Ready for beginners, because that program is very complicated and it only causes confusion even for the easiest things. If you can, you should try Animation Shop instead, which is pretty decent and much clearer to understand than Image Ready. If you're not looking for anything specific, it's better for you to start from this one!

That's all I can say!

blindman
Jul 30th, 2003, 10:20 PM
The_Artist? thats exactly what I did, now i know i was in the right track.
Thanks fortune, i had 3 idfferent recommendations of animating sigs and avatars and i think i found my matches. Its true too, image ready is too complicated over simple things. Oh well, ill cya guys later.

D][giTaL
Aug 24th, 2003, 01:53 PM
making basic animations is acutally really simple with Image Ready as long as you know how to work with layers and frames.
alls you have to do is make as many frames as you have layers and then make a different layer show for each frame. if this is making any sence
PM if you would like a more indepth explanation