PDA

View Full Version : Most Embarrassing Moment

merylsilverburg
Mar 2nd, 2002, 06:45 PM
Well, I dunno if there's a thread like this one from a long time ago or anything, and if there is....sorry. But, anyway, what's your most embarrassing moment? Here's mine:

When I was in elementary school during first grade, I felt really sick one day. :sick: But, my mom made me go to school anyway, so I went. Later on in the day, my class and I were using the computers in the room. I felt sooo sick and ready to puke, so I asked my teacher. But, she was delayed by some pesky kid, so I had to wait. Finally, when she let me go, I started to walk out, but then, I couldn't hold it in any longer and I threw up in the middle of the room. Good thing all the desks were in a circle. :right: Two days later, when I went back to school, there was this huge stain on the floor where I threw up. Everyone was looking at me and avoiding stepping on that spot for the whole day. Goddammit....I just wanted to die. :p

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 2nd, 2002, 06:47 PM
Most embaressing moment would have to be when i crashed my sled into a tree and bent up the hood

merylsilverburg
Mar 2nd, 2002, 06:49 PM
Originally posted by SSSnake
Most embaressing moment would have to be when i crashed my sled into a tree and bent up the hood

Man! That must've hurt!

BowevelJoe
Mar 2nd, 2002, 06:50 PM
Hmm most embarrasing..hmm...at school, one time me and some friends were messing with the trash, lighting it on fire, then putting it out, and one of my friends busted a flammable cologne bottle in the trash and the teacher was walking by and it was my turn to light it, and i did and WOOSH!! i didnt see the mofo break the bottle in there and i hurried up and sat in the trashcan to keep the teacher from seeing but she did :( hah i had a black booty and had to go home :laugh:

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 2nd, 2002, 06:59 PM
Man Bowevel Joe that must of looked pretty cool

Pu the Owl
Mar 2nd, 2002, 09:13 PM
Don't have a particular embarassing moment, because I have a nice collection of them :heh:
The threwing up thing also happened to me when I was 6 or 7, and not only once, but three or four times :p
Yes, I spent my childhood throwing up when I was at school maybe :blergh:

Anyway, I think one of the most embarassing moments of my life happened when I was 3 and while arguing with a boy I fell down from a children's slide and broke my right arm...

merylsilverburg
Mar 2nd, 2002, 09:16 PM
That is pretty embarrassing, Fortune. But, I don't blame you, 'cause you were in the middle of an arguement. You were probably distracted. What's embarrassing is, if you're flirting with a guy, then you accidently trip then broke you're arm. But, then...that would be considered stupidity...oh well. :)

jenova_jeb
Mar 2nd, 2002, 09:16 PM
When I lost to my little sister in Soul Calibur in front of all my friends and it was the first time she had ever played. :disturb:

Hadoken
Mar 2nd, 2002, 09:17 PM
lol! how the heck could that happen jeb? how old is your sister? it would be even more hilarious if she were only about 6.

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 2nd, 2002, 09:18 PM
Originally posted by jenova_jeb
When I lost to my little sister in Soul Calibur in front of all my friends and it was the first time she had ever played. :disturb:

Omg you lost to her,man i feel your pain i lost to my little cousin and i felt very dumb

merylsilverburg
Mar 2nd, 2002, 09:19 PM

OH MAN! That is embarrassing! Omigod! If that ever happened to me, my ego would be seriously shattered! Yeah, how old is your sister?

Pu the Owl
Mar 2nd, 2002, 09:20 PM
hehehe great day for your little sister :D

jenova_jeb
Mar 2nd, 2002, 09:21 PM
Well, she was 9 or 10 at the time, and I was 13. I couldn't believe it because I had been playing it for months, and was very good. She picked it up and on her first try she humiliated me. :weep:

jenova_jeb
Mar 2nd, 2002, 09:22 PM
Originally posted by Fortune
hehehe great day for your little sister :D

Believe me, she wouldn't let it die :roll: .

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 2nd, 2002, 09:22 PM
Button pusher i bet.

Pu the Owl
Mar 2nd, 2002, 09:24 PM
Button pushers can be extraordinarily lucky sometimes :D

Spirit
Mar 2nd, 2002, 09:25 PM
when I was in middle school....but I'd rather not talk about it =P

merylsilverburg
Mar 2nd, 2002, 09:25 PM
Yeah, that actually happens, jenova. Even though you've been playing for years, someone always comes along and beats you at their first try. It's like their luck or something. There was this one time when I was playing Dead or Alive 2 on the Dreamcast, and my sister (who was 21 at the time) came along and beat the crap outta my character. I was like :shock: then I was like :frust:

jenova_jeb
Mar 2nd, 2002, 09:26 PM
Button pushers can be extraordinarily lucky sometimes :D

Thankyou! Atleast now I feel a little better. :D Yeah, it must've been luck :cool: .

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 2nd, 2002, 09:27 PM
Yeah game that you can win by button pushing can cause some fraustration and some bad language

jenova_jeb
Mar 2nd, 2002, 09:27 PM
Originally posted by merylsilverburg
Yeah, that actually happens, jenova. Even though you've been playing for years, someone always comes along and beats you at their first try. It's like their luck or something. There was this one time when I was playing Dead or Alive 2 on the Dreamcast, and my sister (who was 21 at the time) came along and beat the crap outta my character. I was like :shock: then I was like :frust:

Lol, I know exactly what you mean :p .

merylsilverburg
Mar 2nd, 2002, 09:28 PM
Yeah game that you can win by button pushing can cause some fraustration and some bad language

Ha! You should've seen me....:D

Lefty
Mar 2nd, 2002, 09:29 PM
first of all hope my sig works this time. *mutters*

2nd i have alot of embassing times. But the one that really cuts the cake is when pulled my 2 front teeth out on a basketball net. Several years later and im still having stuff done to finish the job on them.

Lefty
Mar 2nd, 2002, 09:31 PM
ok what am i doin wrong?!?

merylsilverburg
Mar 2nd, 2002, 09:31 PM
Originally posted by Lefty

2nd i have alot of embassing times. But the one that really cuts the cake is when pulled my 2 front teeth out on a basketball net. Several years later and im still having stuff done to finish the job on them.

Whoa! How'd that happen?!

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 2nd, 2002, 09:32 PM
Put [/img] at the end of your sentence

jenova_jeb
Mar 2nd, 2002, 09:33 PM

Whoa, how'd you pull your teeth out on a basketball net? *looks at little brother and thinks about how he may use this on him* :evil:

Pu the Owl
Mar 2nd, 2002, 09:33 PM
Yuo forgot to close the img tags...

Oh well...I have a story for broken teeth too, but I'd rather shut up... I'm ok now! :D

merylsilverburg
Mar 2nd, 2002, 09:35 PM

Whoa, how'd you pull your teeth out on a basketball net? *looks at little brother and thinks about how he may use this on him* :evil:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

merylsilverburg
Mar 2nd, 2002, 09:42 PM
Oh, I just remembered a new one. When I was a freshman, I was in school then my stomach started hurting really bad. I don't even know why, I only ate crackers. :sarcasm: But anyway, I was in reading class when it started, then finally, near the end of the hour, my stomach made this LOUD-ASS noise! It echoed off the room, nearly! Everyone turned and looked at me and the people sitting in the front and back of me moved away, 'cause they thought I passed gas, since the noise from my stomach sounded like it. OMG.....I could hardly go through the whole school day.

Pu the Owl
Mar 2nd, 2002, 09:43 PM
Ah that's a bad one, poor meryl! :shock:

merylsilverburg
Mar 2nd, 2002, 09:45 PM
It was so frickin' awful...:(

jenova_jeb
Mar 2nd, 2002, 09:46 PM
Oh, I just remembered a new one. When I was a freshman, I was in school then my stomach started hurting really bad. I don't even know why, I only ate crackers. :sarcasm: But anyway, I was in reading class when it started, then finally, near the end of the hour, my stomach made this LOUD-ASS noise! It echoed off the room, nearly! Everyone turned and looked at me and the people sitting in the front and back of me moved away, 'cause they thought I passed gas, since the noise from my stomach sounded like it. OMG.....I could hardly go through the whole school day.

Oh man, that has got to be the most embarassing things I've ever heard. :(

merylsilverburg
Mar 2nd, 2002, 09:49 PM

Oh man, that has got to be the most embarassing things I've ever heard. :(

*Sniff* Yeah....it sucked. I didn't go to school the next day 'cause of it.

jenova_jeb
Mar 2nd, 2002, 09:50 PM

*Sniff* Yeah....it sucked. I didn't go to school the next day 'cause of it.

I don't think I would have either. :roll:

Pu the Owl
Mar 2nd, 2002, 09:54 PM
I got a classic of embarassing moments. I'm sure you felt the same way at least once in your life.
I admit, I deserved it, because it was mean, but ok, it happens, because we're humans...

So, I was at shool where me and another girl of my class were talking about another girl, because she was sooo terribly diligent and all the teachers liked her. She also used to make extra homeworks because she was too damn good and she loved school so much :p
Well, we were saying terrible things about her and we were laughing very much. Our fun lasted something like 15 minutes...after that we discovered this girl was listening from our backs and then she ran away crying.
I hated myself for doing that :heh:

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 2nd, 2002, 09:54 PM
Jees Meryl that most of been really bad nothing that bad ever happened to me thank god

merylsilverburg
Mar 2nd, 2002, 09:56 PM
Oh yeah...I just remembered another one. (I have bad luck). When I was in 6th grade, our gym class required swimming. Well, that wouldn't be so bad, but I don't know how to swim to save my life, and I wear GLASSES! I'm so blind, you wouldn't believe it. I had to take off my glasses so there I was...in the pool....seeing nothing but water and blurry people. :laugh: But, then, we had to start practicing some strokes, and we had to go INDIVIDUALLY! So, my turn came next, and I went off. I knew I couldn't make it, so I just splashed a whole lot of water to appear that I was actually moving. In reality, I WAS moving, but I didn't know it, so I bashed my head against the other side of the wall. I was so dazed and everyone was laughing at me.

Serj
Mar 2nd, 2002, 09:57 PM
LOL :phew: Sucks for you meryl.
****! MY BANNERS NEVER WORK!!!!!!!!!

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 2nd, 2002, 09:57 PM
Oh yeah...I just remembered another one. (I have bad luck). When I was in 6th grade, our gym class required swimming. Well, that wouldn't be so bad, but I don't know how to swim to save my life, and I wear GLASSES! I'm so blind, you wouldn't believe it. I had to take off my glasses so there I was...in the pool....seeing nothing but water and blurry people. :laugh: But, then, we had to start practicing some strokes, and we had to go INDIVIDUALLY! So, my turn came next, and I went off. I knew I couldn't make it, so I just splashed a whole lot of water to appear that I was actually moving. In reality, I WAS moving, but I didn't know it, so I bashed my head against the other side of the wall. I was so dazed and everyone was laughing at me.

Sounds like a lot of bad stuff happens to you.How do you have such bad luck

Pu the Owl
Mar 2nd, 2002, 10:04 PM
mmm last year I was walking on the street and I didn't notice a HUGE warning who said something like :"Wet asphalt" or something like that...
I kept on walking and jumping here and there just to have 5 mins of madness :right:
Suddenly I felt something soft and wet slowly grabbing my leg, and I kinda ended drowning in quicksands...All the people on the street were looking at me and then, when I left that street, other people kept on looking at my dirty leg. My shoe was ruined and I had to reach the river and wash the dirt away. I came home with my trousers looking like I had a journey around the jungle :p

EDIT: the asphalt was ruined as well and the next days everyone looked at my "nice" footprint...

merylsilverburg
Mar 2nd, 2002, 10:04 PM
You know SSSnake.....I don't know....

Serj
Mar 2nd, 2002, 10:07 PM
The worse thing that happen to me is when my banner wouldn't work. I uploaded it onto my site and put the IMG tags and still no results. That was the worse day of my life because I worked hard on making my banner.

merylsilverburg
Mar 2nd, 2002, 10:07 PM
mmm last year I was walking on the street and I didn't notice a HUGE warning who said something like :"Wet asphalt" or something like that...
I kept on walking and jumping here and there just to have 5 mins of madness :right:
Suddenly I felt something soft and wet slowly grabbing my leg, and I kinda ended drowning in quicksands...All the people on the street were looking at me and then, when I left that street, other people kept on looking at my dirty leg. My shoe was ruined and I had to reach the river and wash the dirt away. I came home with my trousers looking like I had a journey around the jungle :p

Omigod! That sucks!! :shock:

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 2nd, 2002, 10:08 PM

EDIT: the asphalt was ruined as well and the next days everyone looked at my "nice" footprint...

OH thats bad.Walking through wet cement and jees.

Pu the Owl
Mar 2nd, 2002, 10:09 PM
Originally posted by Serj
The worse thing that happen to me is when my banner wouldn't work. I uploaded it onto my site and put the IMG tags and still no results. That was the worse day of my life because I worked hard on making my banner.

Serj, maybe your webhost doesn't support external links.

Pu the Owl
Mar 2nd, 2002, 10:14 PM
So, I think we have a nice collection of embarassing moments...we should write a book about them XD

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 2nd, 2002, 10:15 PM
So, I think we have a nice collection of embarassing moments...we should write a book about them XD

Yeah ps2fantasy's most embaressing moments

jenova_jeb
Mar 2nd, 2002, 10:21 PM
Lol, that'd be funny :laugh: .

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 2nd, 2002, 10:28 PM
I kind of had an embaressing moment at a ski resort i went to with my school.It was my first time snowboarding and i was doing fine most of the time with an acception of a few nasty falls.But i was about to go down a hill when the girl i really really liked just came off the lift.I was like hmm nows my time to impress her.So i went down the hill following my friends and tried to ollie up my board and totally biffed it and took a huge digger.Man i felt really dumb,but i didnt bother to look back so i continued down the hill

Pu the Owl
Mar 2nd, 2002, 10:30 PM
It always happens when you try to impress someone :heh:
This is bad luck...and also a lack of attention maybe?

jenova_jeb
Mar 2nd, 2002, 10:33 PM
I kind of had an embaressing moment at a ski resort i went to with my school.It was my first time snowboarding and i was doing fine most of the time with an acception of a few nasty falls.But i was about to go down a hill when the girl i really really liked just came off the lift.I was like hmm nows my time to impress her.So i went down the hill following my friends and tried to ollie up my board and totally biffed it and took a huge digger.Man i felt really dumb,but i didnt bother to look back so i continued down the hill

I know exactly what you mean. Stuff like that has also happened to me. I HATE it when that happens :frust: .

Lefty
Mar 2nd, 2002, 10:36 PM
i just dunked the ball and can down with my mouth open and snagged them. :disturb:

jenova_jeb
Mar 2nd, 2002, 10:37 PM
i just dunked the ball and can down with my mouth open and snagged them. :disturb:

That must have Killed! :(

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 2nd, 2002, 10:38 PM
It always happens when you try to impress someone :heh:
This is bad luck...and also a lack of attention maybe?

Yeah i get no attention

merylsilverburg
Mar 2nd, 2002, 11:31 PM

Holy crap! That must've been awful! :shock: How old were you when this happened?

Well, I got a few other moments, except this was out of my stupidity. When I was really young, I forgot how old, I was out shopping with my sister. We've been shopping for the entire day, and since I was just a little kid, I was pooped! So, when we went to this supermarket to pick up groceries, I was really tired. We were in the Cans aisle and I spotted these big cardboard boxes. Well, since I was a exhausted (and a retard) I ran over to them and just sat on them without thinking if they were empty or not. Well...they were empty, so my ass just slammed right into the box. My arms were flailing, my feet were high in the air, and I was stuck, 'cause the box was pretty damn deep. My sister didn't help me 'cause she was all the way down in the aisle looking, so I just sat there, until this grocery boy came by, saw me, then helped me out. :disturb: He was looking at me funny, kinda like, "How'd THAT happen?" I was so humiliated. Another time was when I was in third grade, and I was taking a test using those Scantron sheets...you know, the ones where you have to bubble in. Well, we had to input the day and year we were born, so as I was filling out my year, this girl was talking to me and I got distracted and I filled in 1989, instead of 1985. Well, my teacher saw this, and she loved to humiliate me, 'cause I was the only Asian in my entire elementary school, so she called out in front of the entire class, "Diana, you were born in 1985. Not 1989, is there something wrong with you?" Everyone looked at me and I stupidly walked up and corrected it. Damn, I hate that teacher. Another stupid embarrassing moment of mine was when I was in first grade, and we had those small math booklets, and the cover had a bowl of fruits. We were able to color them in and that was an assignment of ours. But, I forgot about it, and the next day, I quickly whipped out my crayons and just coloring those damn fruits any color. When the b***** teacher came around, she saw my cover and said to the entire class, "Everyone, look at Diana's cover. Have you seen anything like this? She colored her grapes yellow!" Everyone started laughing and I quickly tried to fix them, but she kept going, " My goodness! Who here ever seen pink oranges? Or blue lemons!" The teacher and the kids wouldn't let me hear the end of it. God, I was so embarrassed and pissed.

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 3rd, 2002, 12:12 AM
Man that sucks,i can't believe the sh*t you go through

Pu the Owl
Mar 3rd, 2002, 09:31 AM
Meryl, finally I've found someone who can be my ally!
I've always thought I was a freak and now I think we can start a legacy! :D

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 3rd, 2002, 11:57 AM
Meryl, finally I've found someone who can be my ally!
I've always thought I was a freak and now I think we can start a legacy! :D

Oh no!:shock: Now no one can stand in your way

Rei
Mar 3rd, 2002, 03:25 PM
One day I was playing hockey at school and I ended with my head splatted against the door...
Lots of blood everywhere, the worst 30 minutes of my life at the local hospital and lots of people at school laughing for the rest of the year :p

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 3rd, 2002, 03:27 PM
Originally posted by Rei
One day I was playing hockey at school and I ended with my head splatted against the door...
Lots of blood everywhere, the worst 30 minutes of my life at the local hospital and lots of people at school laughing for the rest of the year :p

Man that sounds bad how did your head go into the door

Rei
Mar 3rd, 2002, 03:37 PM
You know, hockey is not something you can play in a classroom...

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 3rd, 2002, 03:40 PM
Originally posted by Rei
You know, hockey is not something you can play in a classroom...

Ok i see.Naughy Rei you should know better

merylsilverburg
Mar 3rd, 2002, 04:29 PM
Originally posted by Rei

Jesus! That's not a funny matter! It seems like a lot of people's most embarrassing moments are when they get hurt a lot. :p

Rei
Mar 4th, 2002, 03:44 PM
But when later you think about those moments, they kinda make you laugh, both because of your silliness and for the nonsense behind them :laugh:

merylsilverburg
Mar 7th, 2002, 07:28 PM
Yeah, I know this thread is so old, but I just remembered ONE more thing.....this is going to make all you people laugh, but that's okay. When I was a sophmore, I was required to take a Driver's Education class in order to get my license. Well, the stupid thing is, everyone has to have 30 hours of the class in order to pass the class and get the license. Well....last year (my sophmore year) I missed A LOT of school, and I mean A LOT. Mainly because I hated my school, so I wanted to stay home a lot. Yeah, I'm a bad girl. :heh: Anyway, because of it.........I didn't pass the class and I didn't get my license. So....now (I'm a Junior) I had to take the class again in my first semester, with all the Sophmores. *embarrassed* I did pass, though, during November, but the thing is....I'm so friggin' busy and I'm SOO afraid of bumping into people I know at the facility, that.......I still don't have my license. However....I am planning on getting it this month because...well....it's about time....*feels so stupid*

007_JamesBond
Mar 8th, 2002, 12:31 PM
I dont remember any of the embarrassing moments in my life, I draw mental blanks when I thnk about them

x157anz
Mar 8th, 2002, 04:04 PM
This one time in junior school i was running for the football and i didnt know there was a huge puddle next to the ball so i ran in. Fell over in a huge pile of mud. My uniform turned brown , the whole playground stood silent staring at me :laugh:

I havnt done anything embarrassing for ages now. Allthough many of my m8s have been shat on by a bird :laugh:

Sleazy P Martini
Mar 8th, 2002, 11:55 PM
I didn't make it to the washroom quick enough in grade 2 and I peed my pants. :laugh:

merylsilverburg
Mar 9th, 2002, 03:33 AM
Heh, heh....didn't we all do that at least once? I did that too, when I was in kindergarten, except there were these stupid kids in front who were taking their merry little time, that's why. :disturb:

BowevelJoe
Mar 9th, 2002, 08:54 PM
suure, excuses excuses eh? ;)

One time the lights in the bathroom at my school were out, so i started taking a piss in what i thought was teh toilet, but then they turn on the lights in mid piss, and i was pissing in the sink! ah man...good times good times eh? :laugh:

merylsilverburg
Mar 9th, 2002, 09:16 PM
Well, at least no one saw you right, BowevelJoe?

BowevelJoe
Mar 9th, 2002, 09:34 PM
heh...err...no...no one saw me... :right: :phew: :laugh:

Pu the Owl
Mar 10th, 2002, 09:24 AM
So, you're lucky! At least that moment it's embaraasing for you, but noone else can laugh for what happened!

Rei
Mar 10th, 2002, 10:33 AM
Originally posted by 007_JamesBond
I dont remember any of the embarrassing moments in my life, I draw mental blanks when I thnk about them

Really? Please, try to remember something! Anything will be ok! Maybe you just don't want to remember because it was too much embarassing :evil:

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 10th, 2002, 12:23 PM
Hay this moment might of not been embarrasing to 007 but how bout the time you fell on the cross country ski's i bet you felt a little odd doing that

Cannibal Clown
Mar 11th, 2002, 06:11 PM
I can't remember anything embarrasing either. Maybe it's because all of the stupid stuff I've done and me looking like an ass all of the time made all of my embarrasing moments not so rememberable anymore.

I'm sure if I have any, my friends will post them. They seem to remember all of the stupid crap that happens to me.

happy_doughnut
Apr 26th, 2002, 11:00 PM
Probably today. We were at P.E and we were in our Pickle Ball tournament. Since my friend is my partner (she's always VERY hyper) we're always laughing. Today though, I ended up with a bad racket. The side of it was broken and sharp.
I didn't think much of it and kept on playing. As we got into the game we were laughing non-stop. I hadn't noticed that our teacher was right behind me.
**reflects on the moment** Then, just like that they throw me the ball at me and I swing at it really hard and miss it. By that time my teacher had just barely turned around and I ended up ripping her sweats with the sharp broken edge of the racket!! It wasn't a really big rip but it was certainly enough to make the upper part of her leg visible and make my face turn as red as a tomato!

How could that have happened...why me!!!!

Pu the Owl
Apr 26th, 2002, 11:04 PM
OMG! I'm so sorry for you!
I have a suggestion for you: just try to keep in mind only the funny aspect of the "accident" :laugh:

merylsilverburg
Apr 26th, 2002, 11:09 PM
Oh man, Mena! That sucks big time! :( I'm so sorry for you, but at least it wasn't entirely your fault. It was the racket. :D

Off Topic: I just finished the Pickle Ball unit in my P.E. class. This game is actually quite fun...

Okay, resume topic. :)

007_JamesBond
Apr 27th, 2002, 08:18 PM
it was not that embarrassing, but funny, as long as I can laugh as something I am not embarrassed, falling was kind of fun thouhg, ha ha ha