PDA

View Full Version : Alundra

happy_doughnut
Jul 19th, 2003, 01:01 PM
Just curious to know if any has played this game. If you have, what did you think of it ?

I ask this because I came across this game again yesterday: Some time ago, I thought about purchasing this game, but never got around to it. Now that I've seen it again, I'd like to buy it, but it's kinda pricey... x_x.

So, did you like it? Why or why not?

goodman
Jul 19th, 2003, 02:22 PM
Very good game, the closest thing to a sequel to my favorite all time game, LandStalker. I wont throw in any spoilers, but there are some tough parts in the game, somewhat as there were in Landstalker, but its a different perspective. I bought it years ago, and then burned it a few years back just to make sure i have it around for potential future playage. Just get it when you can, i bet i can find you a reasonable price on one, ZS...

Oh, and ive never played Alundra 2, though i hear its fun, here is a good price on Alundra... http://half.ebay.com/cat/buy/prod.cgi?cpid=3697549&meta_id=4

Azuma_Ninja
Jul 20th, 2003, 09:06 PM
I would have to agree with goodman. This game is very good. The dungeons have some tricky puzzles to them which I think most games lack nowadays.