PDA

View Full Version : Question about SH2 diff. Lvl

Newbeing
Jul 14th, 2003, 08:04 PM
In the book it says beginner doesn't involve any battling or fighting? Is this true? How does that work when you come to say Pyramid head. Just curious.

Redpyramidhead
Jul 22nd, 2003, 04:48 AM
Never tried it on beginner. I imagine that would only take a lot of the fun out of it so atleast go for intermediate. Much scarier that way :evil:

_RED_ stuff

Newbeing
Jul 22nd, 2003, 04:11 PM
Oh I have tried it on Normal difficulty before, but I was just curious. My main draw to this game is the story line and the beautiful cinemas. The fighting is intense, but can sometimes become repedative... but it doesn't really matter now. Thanks though.

Redpyramidhead
Jul 23rd, 2003, 01:21 AM
Well, the only advice I have then is to try the beginner mode out and see if the monsters show up *shrug* Seeing as there's cinematics involving some of the creatures you face, especially Pyramid, I can't imagine what would happen after you see them. Would they just dissappear? Would certain cinematics integral to the story and the full horror experience of it not be included? If that's the case, personally if I were you I wouldn't want to miss out on the full experience, but you said you played the other mode before. Do you mean you wanna go for the alternate endings this time without all the extra "fuss" to get there?
Actually, personally I'm not sure why Konami offered this beginner option in the game for either the puzzles or the action. Strange decision since it's an adult oriented audience they were going for anyways. Mature gamers who would only want the challenging version.

_RED_ stuff