PDA

View Full Version : Major Spoiler ALERT!.!

MakgSnake
Jul 9th, 2003, 01:56 PM
Well, I have seen SOME of the following article, and I have no idea if I should continue to read it or not....... I dont want to, but inside my mind and heart....I REALLY want to. Although I know....these are or could be just big rumors about Snake Eater and its story line...............but if they aren't........I dont know whats gonna happen.

PROCEED at your own risk..... I repeat.....!.! I have read through a little...and my heart beat stopped. May god be with you. One thing is for sure....we have lots to talk and discuss about now. Even if they are just rumors.

Solidus will NOT return, he really is dead.

Otacon may betray Snake in this third installment.

It is definite that Raiden returns, but he won't be alongside Snake. He won't even be at the jungle at all.

There will be a new boss character that Snake must battle during a free fall.

Solid Snake is manipulated by the Genesis Army.

Big Boss was cloned and rejuvenated after his death in Zanzibar.

One of the new characters are Crimson Blade, a Cyborg Ninja that will help Snake.

Here is the Source (http://www.gamesarefun.com/cgi-bin/newspro/fullnews.cgi?newsid1057667383,17363,), although I stopped reading when I reached PLOT DETAILS. I think I'll read it later.....I dont know when.... but there is too much info below which I DONT want to know or even wanna guess it RIGHT. There is also a voice file to download to listen to a conversation between Snake and Colonel. And a whole scene script.....with GREY FOX in it.....damn!.!

dan da man
Jul 9th, 2003, 02:23 PM
errr, if the last bit I read is true it has just spoiled the whole suprise! of mgs3:mad: :laugh: Just roumours you say!!?!?!?!?

Neverming it said spoiler!

THESE ARE SPOILERS RELATED TO THE THREAD!

I hope to GOD Otacon does not turn on Sanke nooooooooooooooooo! there best friends, threw two metal gear episodes!

YEA!!! Raiden returns! but I heard from the man himself Kojima he does not, but that was months ago!

I knew Solidus was dead! :peoples:

Crisom Blade, SWEET NAME!

A free fall batlle huh, must be a new fight system! I mean proper grappling and martial art combat!

Should I believe all this or not, do you makg? I know they are only rumours but still!

Uchiha Sasuke
Jul 9th, 2003, 03:38 PM
I don't know whether to believe them or not. They sound pretty cool though.

MakgSnake
Jul 10th, 2003, 12:26 AM
Yeah its hard to believe all that......and yeah everything sounds really cool. Its just that I want to play MGS3 without knowing anything, so that when I am playing it....it keeps surprising me throughout.......... If I start reading and believe this, and keep on remembering this.......it'll be like "Oh I knew that...." and all.

Damn....why do people put rumors on the site. I know I have an option of not reading them, but its freaking hard to resist eh. DAMN hard.

I would just think of it as 10% possibility.

dan da man
Jul 10th, 2003, 04:09 AM
Ive got on solution, don't post the spoliers on this site!:roll: Becuase its going to tempt people in! I read nothing about MGS2, and it was like :shock: !

But these are just romours, but still.............

TtTackler
Jul 11th, 2003, 10:58 AM
Those are not real. Hideo already confirmed that it takes place in the 1960s, and he said he put in the close up of the "Snake with no eye" on purpose, so he is basically telling us that you play as BIG BOSS. I wouldn't listen to anything anyone says until the game comes out.

Dark Angel
Jul 11th, 2003, 02:50 PM
Originally posted by TtTackler

Those are not real. Hideo already confirmed that it takes place in the 1960s, and he said he put in the close up of the "Snake with no eye" on purpose, so he is basically telling us that you play as BIG BOSS. I wouldn't listen to anything anyone says until the game comes out.

Pretty much what I was going to say, these "plot details" don't appear to come from a official Konami site or anything, so I choose to wait until something is officially announced and Kojima has laid pretty big damn hints that it's in the 60's and the stuff on the site basically dismisses all that. I know Kojima likes to mess with us, but to change such a large part as the time period in order to accomodate such things said here are a bit unlikely.

Reid
Jul 11th, 2003, 06:55 PM
Those are all very interesting possibilities but I don't know if I could fully believe them.

Kojima could do practically anything though - I will never trust anything that comes from him until I play the actual game - that man has lied to me too much before!

:right:

All the different plot twists and turns throughout the MG games - I'd rather be very surprised then know if those are actually true or not.

SplinterJD
Jul 11th, 2003, 11:05 PM
I don't kno if something could be this true this early, I mean the game has only really been annouced over the last month or so.:cool:

dan da man
Jul 12th, 2003, 12:19 PM
Originally posted by TtTackler

Only half of the game is set in the 1960's, so its a possibilty that them romours could be true.

MakgSnake
Jul 12th, 2003, 09:14 PM
Yeah I read in PSM mag that Hideo confirmed that its taking place in the 60's but to be honest, like said above....that guy has lied to us soo many times..its hard to even believe him. I mean doesn't anybody remember all the scenes in MGS2 trailer with Solid Snake in it.

So thats why.....although not completely believing all this but at the same time, it could be true, because Kojima lies alot.

He is already giving us HINTS that we are going to play as Big Boss..... why o why would he ever do that...... --> Only to make us all think "Again"......that we will play Big Boss, but in the end something totally different happen at the day of its release.

Remember this is Kojima's game.......and like MGS2, everybody lies to everybody here.

EDIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Holy crap....I read the updated site.Here (http://www.gamesarefun.com/cgi-bin/newspro/fullnews.cgi?newsid1058060030,59255,) .....and if you are MGS fan, dont you ever read it. I only read some of the UPDATED script....which could be wrong, but with the HELP of my will power I stopped and shut it down. There is ONE CRAZY thing I read...MAN!! I AM SO FREAKING PISSED. And even though I know it could not be true.........still me thinking about it makes me cry. :cry:

TtTackler
Jul 13th, 2003, 12:28 AM
Makg, unless those people held a gun to Hideo's head and forced him to them the plot details of the next game, it AIN'T real. It's just a independent site just trying to get more visitors by making stuff up :roll:

dan da man
Jul 13th, 2003, 05:34 AM
Nah, im reading nothing, it's most likely romours, but half the time, romours of games end up being linked.

MakgSnake
Jul 13th, 2003, 11:26 AM
Originally posted by dan da man

Nah, im reading nothing, it's most likely romours, but half the time, romours of games end up being linked.
Thats what I am worried about too... and yeah I doubt it'd be true........

MakgSnake
Jul 16th, 2003, 08:39 PM
So yeah, here is the truth that nothing was true. :D I am so freaking glad. But still.... I didn't read like 90% of it. So I am relieved.

Check it (http://www.gamesarefun.com/cgi-bin/newspro/fullnews.cgi?newsid1058373136,22571,) out.

dan da man
Jul 17th, 2003, 12:44 PM
Originally posted by MakgSnake

So yeah, here is the truth that nothing was true. :D I am so freaking glad. But still.... I didn't read like 90% of it. So I am relieved.

Check it (http://www.gamesarefun.com/cgi-bin/newspro/fullnews.cgi?newsid1058373136,22571,) out.

Well thats good, I read like the first sentence.:phew: It was never gonna be real anways, its metal gear, no spoilers a year and half early.:D

MakgSnake
Jul 17th, 2003, 02:05 PM
Yeah thats true...... Metal Gear Solid 2 was soo scure, nobody knew about Raiden. But still......anything is possible. Just look what happened with the MGS3: Snake Eater video. It was leaked out 4 days before the E3. Which isn't good. I wonder why nobody asked Kojima about that. I bet they were scared, he would scream at them.. :laugh: