PDA

View Full Version : If you could live in a video game…

nycgamer
Jul 8th, 2003, 05:05 PM
Which game would you be ‘zapped’ into?

dan da man
Jul 8th, 2003, 05:09 PM
Metal Gear Solid playing Solid Snake role........

Also a raiden role out of MGS2: SOB! would be so great...and Pliskin role.

Vic Viper
Jul 8th, 2003, 05:17 PM
GTA vice city as tommy vercetti:evil:

Vicious_2003
Jul 8th, 2003, 08:10 PM
Hmmm..thats a good question and I could think of tons of games id like to be in but ill have to go with...any star Wars Game. It would be awesome to be able to explore space and visit places like Hoth and Tatooine, also being a Jedi would be kick ass on top of that.

Uchiha Sasuke
Jul 8th, 2003, 10:06 PM
The World of DOA, espically Xtreme Beach VolleyBall!!!!

Frozen
Jul 9th, 2003, 02:04 PM
Originally posted by SSSnake

I'll second that. :D

MakgSnake
Jul 9th, 2003, 02:05 PM
I would like to be in the world of "Metal Gear", not only because I am crazy about the series, but because I know the characters and their background and know them.....just like I know people in person. Living in that world would make it easier for me to communicate. Plus I can joke about their past and all....and it'd be always cool working with Solid Snake....although I know he would probably shut me up or tell me to backout..still I believe if you get to know him well....he could be a cool big bro to you. And ofcourse I would flirt with Meryl...but stay within limits, cause Snake would chop off my everything then.

Oh and also....if Snake doesn't finish Ocelot, I sure will....!.!

PS: I think this thread should head towards General Chat cause its about pure gaming, nothing to do with Action/Adventure. And I am pretty sure, once its in General Chat, it'll shine. Cause its a good thread.

nycgamer
Jul 9th, 2003, 02:52 PM
Originally posted by SSSnake

Ah yes, a nice choice indeed! Kinda hard to top that one....

I think the Morrowind world would be pretty interesting - except for all the damn rats and attacking birds. As for sheer action, the world of Kill Switch looks to be pretty stimulating - the A.I. sounds like it will better than usual and I've never seen the offensive cover fire and blind fire tactics in a shooter before (--->http://www.killswitch.com/ -- graphics look nice too).

kupoartist
Jul 10th, 2003, 01:14 PM
I always thought Black Mesa (Half-Life) would be a cool place to live... you could explore the complex, meet like minded people (not "like you" minded people. Just the same 5 guys repeated 15,000 times over.), discuss the merits of quantum mechanics and the woes of Resonance Cascade Scenarios, Government Clean-Ups and those stupid ridiculous ties.

Either that or i'd live in a quiet little town in SaGa Frontier 2. I've always wanted to be a water colour person :)

nycgamer
Jul 10th, 2003, 03:22 PM
Originally posted by the_artist

I always thought Black Mesa (Half-Life) would be a cool place to live... you could explore the complex, meet like minded people (not "like you" minded people. Just the same 5 guys repeated 15,000 times over.)

LOL... that's so true. I would imagine they won't do that again with HL2. Let's hope, anyway.

Chara
Jul 10th, 2003, 11:16 PM
GTA3. Give me some guns and place me in the ghetto.

kupoartist
Jul 11th, 2003, 12:36 PM
Originally posted by nycgamer
I would imagine they won't do that again with HL2.
they say not, and it would appear that everyone you meet is more or less different. Some of the original cast are in there though (i've seen the Bald White Scientist, the Bald Black Scientist and Barney Calhoun - presumably the one you play in Blue-Shift - so far.)

nycgamer
Jul 11th, 2003, 03:27 PM
Originally posted by the_artist

they say not, and it would appear that everyone you meet is more or less different. Some of the original cast are in there though (i've seen the Bald White Scientist, the Bald Black Scientist and Barney Calhoun - presumably the one you play in Blue-Shift - so far.)

Just as long as there's only one of each!

Boromir028
Jul 11th, 2003, 10:43 PM
I'd be put into either GTA 3 or Vice City as Lazlow. Think about it; this guy has the easiest job in the world and he gets to take all of these ridiculously moronic phone calls. That's like earning money with minimal effort. Sounds good right about now.

Redpyramidhead
Jul 12th, 2003, 03:17 AM
Nosgoth. I would claim the soul reaver as my own and come to power before Kain was even born. He wouldn't have a chance against me!

_RED_ stuff

SplinterJD
Jul 12th, 2003, 10:24 AM
DOA Extreme Volleyball is the place for me.:cool:

Virtualeclipse
Jul 18th, 2003, 07:58 AM
Resident Evil or Metal Gear Solid

REChick14
Jul 18th, 2003, 05:24 PM
Aww man, If I could live in a video game it would have to be Resdident Evil or Silent Hill. I would love it but at the same time be scared out of my mind. Just knowing that something can pop out from around the corner gives me a thrill. I 'll just hope I would live long enough to enjoy my stay. If could stay in a magical, nice scenery game it would definetly be FFX. The places in the game are beautiful. It would be like staying on a tropical island just drinking pina coladas. Then when Sin comes I'll strap on some gear and fight. If only this dream could become reality...

cabarello
Jul 23rd, 2003, 08:10 PM
GTA vice city hands down i would love to drive around town in a banshee or cheetah and just go around town picking up chicks