PDA

View Full Version : Grandia Xtreme

nanjij
Mar 2nd, 2002, 03:47 PM
yes this is a game coming out on ps2. its out in japan on january 21st so in other words its already out. theres no news of it coming out in the uk but its very likely to be coming out in the US.

The game is simply Grandia 2 but with a brand new more complicated battle system (not an add on, i think) ive got a video of it and believe me the fights look amazing. there really OTT but thats wot i like. its ment to have a special combo system as well.

thats all i know, but i'll think i'll just stick to grandia 2 which comes out march 29th in the UK hopefully

http://www.rpgamer.com/games/grandia/grandx/screens/grex003.jpg

IcyMourdor
Mar 2nd, 2002, 06:13 PM
America has Grandia 2. We probably will get Grandia X if it goes well in Japan. I haven't played Grandia 2 yet, so I might just wait to play Grandia Xtreme.

Hadoken
Mar 2nd, 2002, 06:54 PM
wha? i thought grandia 2 and grandia Xtreme were two different games.
guess not then. but I didnt really like grandia for the psx. the battles were a bit weird.

LiquidSm0ke
Mar 2nd, 2002, 08:09 PM
I hope it's better than Grandia 2 for PS2, since they really dropped the ball in the proccess of making that game, the graphics are so bad.

nanjij
Mar 3rd, 2002, 06:26 AM
i thought the graphics look great, i dont have it as it isnt out in the uk but im definatly going get it.
i cant be bothered to wait 4 extreme even though it does look very good.

in grandia 2 in some of the moves in the battle system do they turn 2d i think i saw a pic of it somewhere but i cant remember. is it true?

Sword 4 Hire
Mar 27th, 2002, 04:14 PM
I've gotten through Grandia 2 and I've never seen those characters before, are your sure it's the same game?

nanjij
Mar 28th, 2002, 03:33 AM
it was a really powerful move and this girl jumped in to the air and put her hand together like a kamehamiha and this strange twirling light was behinder, pink i think and she was 2d
it was wicked

Soul Angel
Mar 29th, 2002, 10:31 AM
Grandia Xtreme looks like a pretty good game to get and nanjij in my latest PSM2 magazine it has got Grandia Xtreme in the Incoming games section, but its only got it in as to be confirmed and not an actual release date for it let :(