PDA

View Full Version : The death of i

BowevelJoe
Mar 2nd, 2002, 12:53 PM
Ahh alas i am i member of like 15 forums now, and i cant be a member on all of em or i wouldnt have any time to do anything ya know so do you guys want me to stay here because i dont want to be a bothersome ya know, thats why i havent posted in so long, to many friggen boards to post at :lol but if you guys dont want me here anymore ill go ya know so heres your chance to give me the boot..

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 2nd, 2002, 01:32 PM
Hay man you have to stay here.We all love seeing your smiling face around :D

Cannibal Clown
Mar 2nd, 2002, 01:48 PM
No, don't go! You can't leave, you're one of the most popular people on the forums. What would this place be like without the f*cked up anime guy who likes to write down a whole lot of crazy bull sh*t? You're to fun of a member to just dissapear like that. We'll miss you too much.

Stay!

Pu the Owl
Mar 2nd, 2002, 01:49 PM
You must stay! XD

IcyMourdor
Mar 2nd, 2002, 02:14 PM
You can quit all the others. You WILL stay here. If you don't, I'll send Cannibal Clown after you.

GaseousSnake
Mar 2nd, 2002, 02:31 PM
Dont u even think bout it MISTER:laugh:

Seriouly dont go anywhere dude

This place rules

Pu the Owl
Mar 2nd, 2002, 02:56 PM
Originally posted by Mourdor
You can quit all the others. You WILL stay here. If you don't, I'll send Cannibal Clown after you.

Lol :laugh: yes! that's really going to happen!

Faile
Mar 2nd, 2002, 03:13 PM
i guess its up to you. in the end it shouldn't matter what we say

Cannibal Clown
Mar 2nd, 2002, 03:17 PM
yeah it should. It shows that he's appreaceated here, probally more thyan the other forums. If someone feels wanted and that they make a difference and some sort of real impact on the life of a forum, it will show that person that he/she should stay.

Pleese stay!

nanjij
Mar 2nd, 2002, 04:25 PM
u were part of the family
well if u dont like us
*shed a tear*
just go we dont want u here if we not good enough
but just remember how u got where u r, through us and now u want to spit us out like chewing gum
fine go

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 2nd, 2002, 04:27 PM
Originally posted by nanjij
u were part of the family
well if u dont like us
*shed a tear*
just go we dont want u here if we not good enough
but just remember how u got where u r, through us and now u want to spit us out like chewing gum
fine go

I feel the same way as nanjij,....sob sob

Soul Angel
Mar 2nd, 2002, 04:45 PM
You can't go BowevelJoe!
It wouldn't be the same without you, will miss all of your funny posts and everything!
So come on and stay with us and don't even think of leaving us! :)

Spirit
Mar 2nd, 2002, 05:21 PM
official statement:
quit other forums but stay here and at bg =P

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 2nd, 2002, 05:28 PM
Hay he's got 10 votes to stay i think that speaks pretty loudly

BowevelJoe
Mar 2nd, 2002, 05:57 PM
Ah man! i had no idea you guys cared so much, im definantly staying part of the PS2 family, i got lots more stories for you guys to read, and a soon as i get a CD burner there will be Anime coming to everyone! woohoo!! ill post you guys a list of all the stuff i have sometime and you can expect it in your mailbox 2 to 3 weeks after i get a cd burner :)

Ahh thanks for the sayings guys, and Nah Nanjij, im not spitting anyone out, :laugh: Trigun, Outlaw Star, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Serial Experiments Lain, and Ninja Scroll for everyone! arrg, i gotta find my list...

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 2nd, 2002, 05:59 PM
Yea:D your staying im soo happy

IcyMourdor
Mar 2nd, 2002, 06:01 PM
More Anime! *cough*hack* I mean BowevelJoe is staying.

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 2nd, 2002, 06:04 PM
More Anime! *cough*hack* I mean BowevelJoe is staying.

Yeah boweveljoe the anime pro

BowevelJoe
Mar 2nd, 2002, 06:18 PM
ahh not the pro, but the guy that gives out free anime :roll: :laugh: its to dang expensive...yet so easy to download :laugh:

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 2nd, 2002, 06:24 PM
Oh yeah i need some anime so i should ask you for it

merylsilverburg
Mar 2nd, 2002, 06:38 PM
Man! I'm too late! :mad: Oh well! I'm glad you're staying BowevelJoe!! :) :) :) Seriously, these forums wouldn't be the same without you. But, I think you already know that. ;)

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 2nd, 2002, 06:39 PM
Hay who voted he should leave?

BowevelJoe
Mar 2nd, 2002, 06:44 PM
Ah but thank you Meryl:) , its ok, no prob there, and yeah Ssnake, i can e-mail you alist of all the anime i have man, that would be no problem at all :)

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 2nd, 2002, 06:51 PM
Yeah definatley email a list that will be cool

Reid
Mar 2nd, 2002, 07:27 PM
Definently stay, BowevelJoe.
Every member brings something unique to this forum!

Pu the Owl
Mar 2nd, 2002, 08:26 PM
Originally posted by SSSnake
Hay who voted he should leave?

I'll find this *cough* person *cough* and.... :evil:

jenova_jeb
Mar 2nd, 2002, 08:50 PM
Hey, I'm glad you're staying man. You're the only person that liked my "Don't fart near open flames" sig. Couldn't do without ya :D .

BTW, I'd like to see your list of Anime too. That sounds awesome. :cool:

BowevelJoe
Mar 2nd, 2002, 10:10 PM
so thats Jenova and Ssnake with the list, alrighty, ill be e-mailing you guys the list soon :roll: :laugh:

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 2nd, 2002, 10:16 PM
Originally posted by BowevelJoe
so thats Jenova and Ssnake with the list, alrighty, ill be e-mailing you guys the list soon :roll: :laugh:

Oh goody:D

Spirit
Mar 2nd, 2002, 10:17 PM
whoever voted no is an idiot since they can see who did it =P

Pu the Owl
Mar 2nd, 2002, 10:19 PM
HAHA! Right, we can... but if it was Boweveljoe who voted for "no"?
You'd really like to know? :laugh:

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 2nd, 2002, 10:21 PM
I would kill to know tell us

Pu the Owl
Mar 2nd, 2002, 10:23 PM
ARGH! I'm blind! I can't read anymore! X__X

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 2nd, 2002, 10:24 PM
Originally posted by Fortune
ARGH! I'm blind! I can't read anymore! X__X

What!? HUH?! Im confused?!

Spirit
Mar 2nd, 2002, 10:25 PM
ya I think it was him lmao lol lol@joe

Pu the Owl
Mar 2nd, 2002, 10:25 PM
*she won't be able to read poll results anymore in her life*

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 2nd, 2002, 10:55 PM
Originally posted by Fortune
*she won't be able to read poll results anymore in her life*

Bah! get over it.Tell us who it was :evil:

BowevelJoe
Mar 2nd, 2002, 11:08 PM
It was me, sorry i couldnt resist :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Ahh sorry bout that, really really bad joke eh? Well, if there is a 2nd one then its time to get mad :laugh:

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 3rd, 2002, 12:07 AM
It was me, sorry i couldnt resist :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Ahh sorry bout that, really really bad joke eh? Well, if there is a 2nd one then its time to get mad :laugh:

Haha thats funny,no wonder fortune is speechless

BowevelJoe
Mar 3rd, 2002, 07:47 PM
ahh i guess it was a bad joke, sorry bout that guys...

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 3rd, 2002, 07:50 PM
ahh i guess it was a bad joke, sorry bout that guys...

Hay i thought it was funny.Good to see some humor once and awhile

BowevelJoe
Mar 3rd, 2002, 08:19 PM
hahaha yeah, i guess you guys have been missing a bit of that, but you got Cannibal, 007, and the rest of the goofy gang, not just me :laugh: ahh...good to be back :)

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 3rd, 2002, 08:22 PM
hahaha yeah, i guess you guys have been missing a bit of that, but you got Cannibal, 007, and the rest of the goofy gang, not just me :laugh: ahh...good to be back :)

I have to say im a little guilty besides them i contribute to half the spam in here :ahoy:

BowevelJoe
Mar 4th, 2002, 07:46 AM
ah man you got quite a bit of posts under your belt man, id say youve been keeping up pretty good with the forums lol, i gotta start posting more, i gotta catch up eh :laugh:

Spirit
Mar 4th, 2002, 08:11 AM
bah posts don't make the person (Although they help) I've had more respect for people that actually state something precisely clear in their posts
such as MakgSnake(even though he states a lot of clear stuff =P)
and Harry( who states things whenever he actually needs to!)

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 4th, 2002, 08:28 AM
Originally posted by spiritslayer
bah posts don't make the person (Although they help) I've had more respect for people that actually state something precisely clear in their posts
such as MakgSnake(even though he states a lot of clear stuff =P)
and Harry( who states things whenever he actually needs to!)

Ha i take offense,but maybe i should i have been posting a lot of nonsense but also a lot of stuff that makes sense to.

IcyMourdor
Mar 4th, 2002, 08:37 AM

Ha i take offense,but maybe i should i have been posting a lot of nonsense but also a lot of stuff that makes sense to.

Yes, a lot of your posts are nonsense. You've had a couple of good posts. A lot of them are just spam and other things.

Neo_Soldier28
Mar 4th, 2002, 09:08 AM
I wouldn't talk i noticed a few of yours being spam too but hey most people don't mind spam :ghost: (CC)

Spirit
Mar 4th, 2002, 09:59 AM

no offense meant =P I used to spam back in the good ol' days quite foten =P

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 4th, 2002, 05:10 PM

Yes, a lot of your posts are nonsense. You've had a couple of good posts. A lot of them are just spam and other things.

What the heck are you talking about your the one that start those nosense articles,that just have simple response like "i like that too." and "oh that good" etc.Dont be a hypocrit

Cannibal Clown
Mar 4th, 2002, 05:29 PM
Yeah, what would these forums be without the noncense and pointless bull sh*t from boweveljoe and I. It would be dull. We have to have those occasional posts that just make you squint your eyes and wonder what the f*ck we're talking about. Humor is the key to happyness anyways. Without it, we'd all be soo boring.