PDA

View Full Version : WarCraft Roll Call

BlackThornn
Jul 6th, 2003, 08:44 PM
Hey all. ^_^

Just wondering who here has a habit of playing either Warcraft III or the expansion online. I was thinking of starting a clan based on a core of PS2Fantasy folks on Battle.net.

I hope this isn't too out of place, but the Strategy and Simulation forum gets.. well, no attention. *laughs*

MakgSnake
Jul 6th, 2003, 11:08 PM
I know you have some point, that Strategy and Simulation forums are not as crowded as these, but people who will be willing to join you in Warcraft III would definetely check those forums out, if something new is posted. A strategy fan would go there, no matter what. So.... :)

SplinterJD
Jul 6th, 2003, 11:47 PM
I don't mind playing Warcraft 3 although i'm not that good at it so I wouldn't really want to join a clan. On the other hand Starcraft is ace. DOn't get me wrong Warcraft 3 is cool but its hard.:P

Frozen
Dec 25th, 2004, 05:58 PM
I would love to be part of your clan.

The thing is, that, for one, I have no internet in my place, nor I will I probably in the next 15 months so I can only play the game offline.

Now, I just finished the Frozen Throne about a week ago, and loved it, but I got very aggravated with the end of the Bonus Campaign (The Foundation of Durotar)

Question: Is the continuation of it in "World of Warcraft" or is there going to be a second expansion set?