PDA

View Full Version : The Onimusha Twins

blindman
Jul 6th, 2003, 07:49 PM
Well, im sure everyone here knows that there is going to be Onimusha 3 and Onimusha: Buraiden. One following the story of Onimusha and the other being like a brutal Power Stone fighting game that also features ONE on One action.
The sequel to Onimsha (onimusha 3) i think its a bit unplanned....they said its also going to take place in 2004 Paris? i thought this was cool at first...that is until i saw that in 2004 Samanosuke still has his 12 century armor and is fighting guards that are Also 12 century style, while the backround is our typical world time. I asked myself...WHAT!? and then i thought for a second... "maybe Samanosuke travels forward in time or gets lost in time and so he lands here...where there is evil that did the same thing" so then i passed it out.
As for the fighting game, i think its a kinda plain idea, for there aren't too many characters in Onimusha....ok fine, quite but....

Im not saying its a bad idea to release both games, and im actually looking forward to it....but what do you think about this settings? or about each games release?

Vic Viper
Jul 6th, 2003, 08:09 PM
i loved the onimusha series im definately getting both of those games.:ghost: :mean:

and oh, the setting of oni3 will take place in both feudal japan and modern day paris.:mean:

blindman
Jul 6th, 2003, 10:12 PM
I know, thats why i said that it would take place after taking some time distortion or whatever..hehe, its all good Vic, im making sure i play both games as i shoulda said above.

hijakedGTR
Jul 7th, 2003, 06:26 AM
Oni3 sounds amazing, whta amazes me is that the onimusha series so far arnt filled with mind blowing visuals but with mind blowing gameplay.... :drool:

graphics dont make gameth - Rich Leadbeter, official sega saturn magazine editor

but a fighting game? ahem fighting game clone :borg: which i assume it will be sounds well dull!:yawn:

my two cents