PDA

View Full Version : Madden 2004

Boromir028
Jul 4th, 2003, 07:04 PM
I heard for sure that in the new Madden 2004 game due out in mid-August there will be an element in the Franchise mode where your team's revenue will be based somewhat on ticket sales, merchandise sales, and luxury box cash. Since no game has ever really gone in that direction, I hope it will be a feature that will spread like wildfire throughout all sports genres. And the mini camp games from 2003 are also contained in 2004, as well. Rock on!

Vicious_2003
Jul 8th, 2003, 04:52 PM
I heard the mini camp will be intigrated into Franchise play so that you can make your players better. Thats good news to me sence i found the mode to be rather worthless in Madden 2003. I have this game reserved and cant wait for its release, its gonne be massive.

Boromir028
Jul 20th, 2003, 06:41 PM
Another thing is I guess there will be something called EA Sports Bio where all the time and effort you put into the game will pay off in the way of rewards you can earn. You go up levels as you accumulate hours and wins/records. This will probably replace the Madden Cards. At least they use the Bio thing in NCAA 2004, so they should put it into Madden. I like the idea a lot.