PDA

View Full Version : Baulders gate any good ???

ludaman99
Jul 3rd, 2003, 01:52 PM
I know the game is a bit old but i saw some reviews and the majority of the people said it was ok.

I just wanna here from some people who have already played it.

Zone
Jul 3rd, 2003, 05:33 PM
I assume you're talking about BG: Dark Alliance. If you are, then the answer is yes. It's very fun (more than Diablo in my opinion) but it has pretty low replay value. There's not much randomization which kind of sucks.

You might want to wait for Dark Alliance 2, whenever the hell that's supposed to be released.

Azuma_Ninja
Jul 5th, 2003, 01:15 PM
I think the game is very fun as well. But like Zone said though, you might just want to wait for Dark Alliance 2.

larry_gagnon
Jul 6th, 2003, 01:41 PM
HELLO PS2 FANTASY, Im back again,I loved BG,the graphics,and replay value is really high as far as im concerned,more freedom to explore would have been nice, but thats what I use lvel warp for.
Well bye from LVL 5.:ghost:

ludaman99
Jul 7th, 2003, 11:04 PM
I wont buy it ill figure ill just rent it for a while and then buy dark alliance 2 if i like the first one.

Thx for the hlp its appreciated

JC Denton
Jul 16th, 2003, 03:07 PM
the proper baldurs gate 1 + 2 in my opinion are a million times better than dark alliance. Dark alliance isnt really a role playing game anyway its more hack n' slash. The graphics on the old games are a bit out of date now and only on the pc but they are honestly much better.