PDA

View Full Version : Underated resident evil characters

Beretta55
Jul 3rd, 2003, 06:29 AM
Yeah i was thinking about this lets break away from the big characters and focus on the little ones.
by that i mean what are your fave RE characters that you loved but had minor roles in the game.

and just because i have some time to fill i will list the characters.....yeah i need a hobby:laugh:
you can pick one character form each game if you want.
resident evil 1
joseph frost
richard aiken
enrico Marini
kenneth sullivan
forest speyer
edward dewy
kevin dooly

resident evil 2
Ben Bertolucci
Marvin Branagh
Annette Birkin
i would put brian irons here but he has a pretty big role.

resident evil 3
Dario Rosso
brad vickers (he wasnt in this one long)
marvin branagh (but you only stumble apon him in RE3)
Murphey seeker
Tyrell patrick

resident evil code verconia x
rodrigo juan rival
alfred ashford
alexia ashford
even though they still had big roles i still needed to add more then one:P

i think thats it and bare with me on the spelling i checked for alot of these characters names to make sure its correct.....and it wasnt easy:P and there's your choices everybody i'll pick mine mine later my post is long enough:laugh:

Azuma_Ninja
Jul 3rd, 2003, 01:32 PM
Nice thread Beretta! I would have to say from RE1 Enrico and Richard were pretty cool characters. Enrico seemed like he would've had a good chance to live if you know what didn't happen to him. From #2 I personally like Hunk or Mr. Death and the rest of Umbrella's SWAT team that was sent in to retrieve the virus.

Beretta55
Jul 3rd, 2003, 04:56 PM
Well for me on resident evil 1 its always been joseph frost. Even though he died in the first 5 mintues i always liked him.....i mean capcom could of let him at least get into the mansion but no.....:laugh: other then joseph i really like richard anybody who saves me twice has my respect ;)
then from resident evil 2 i really liked Marvin Branagh.
Before resident 2 was made they were making RE 1.5 im sure everybody knows that. but Marvin Branagh was suppose to survive he escapes with the other survivors in the sewers
then for resident evil 3 im going with tyrell patrick he actully does prove useful so yeah i really liked him.

then for code verconia i really didnt like anybody there
:P