PDA

View Full Version : Logging in/logging out

Meiko
Jun 25th, 2003, 08:13 AM
I can't seem to be able to stay logged for a long time. Is that a browser's problem?

Carlito
Jun 25th, 2003, 08:44 AM
It must be a problem with your browser and cookies. Sometimes it happens so check it out!

Pu the Owl
Jun 26th, 2003, 09:34 AM
If you disabled cookies, that's a reason for your login to not work!

kupoartist
Jun 26th, 2003, 02:32 PM
<- is having the same problem. As far as I can tell, my browser (IE 6) is set to accept cookies: its accepting them from places like Amazon, and I've tried to boot it up the backside by specifying ps2fantasy as a "Trusted Site": no luck. My CP options on the forums are set to accepting cookies as well... Spooky, as it was all working ok not so long ago... (though I have just reformatted and installed windows... win2k and win98)

Pu the Owl
Jun 26th, 2003, 07:14 PM
Sorry, this probably won't sound very professional, but I have no idea. If you can't login even if your cookies are enabled and working... it's not a problem with forums settings though, otherwise artist, you wouldn't have this problem only now that your computer got formatted and all programs got reinstalled :heh:

kupoartist
Jun 27th, 2003, 12:25 PM
I suspect that my PC just has it in for me tbh.... must know that certain parts are going to get replaced or somthing :laugh:

I think i'll live as the auto-complete feature memorises my pass etc. Just posting so that if anyone has a miracle cure for my PC's mood swings, they can tell me ;)