PDA

View Full Version : Additional Snake Eater Stuff.

MakgSnake
Jun 23rd, 2003, 08:17 PM
A new vehicle has been revealed and this is how it looks like, well no more info has been told on how this will relate to the story. I am guessing that a boss battle would it be.

http://www.gamesarefun.com/games/mgs3/MGS3vehicle.jpg

blindman
Jun 23rd, 2003, 08:41 PM
HOLY! thats amazing. Imagine that tank in the jungles? with all the trees falling down and the water splashing while snake (or is it bigboss?) runs around the jungle shooting it from afar.
Its going to rock.

MakgSnake
Jun 24th, 2003, 10:19 AM
Ooh yeah, but I hope it does more then just fight. You know.......... well I myself dont know what I am saying but I would like it if we could go inside it as well.......something like that. But yeah the trees coming down and all sounds very nice. Soo hollywood style.

dan da man
Jun 25th, 2003, 10:10 AM
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!:shock: this is amazing, is it a baddie or do get to ride in it?? Sanke eater is going to simply rock!

thanks makg for the latest MGS3 news:).

MakgSnake
Jun 25th, 2003, 12:01 PM
Originally posted by dan da man

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!:shock: this is amazing, is it a baddie or do get to ride in it??
Thats not told yet, but lets hope it does both. I mean we fight against the boss, and then when he or SHE is defeated, we could take a ride or something for some small stage or something. That would be soo cool. Ooh dream on Mak.G. :laugh:

blindman
Jun 25th, 2003, 12:39 PM
You never know what Hideo Kojima has in his mind, hell surely make something like that. Its not impossible.

Vic Viper
Jun 25th, 2003, 05:00 PM
oh this thing, i posted this a while back on the other thread.:P

any way, it looks alright i guess, nothing special looks like just a mobile launch pad for a nuclear weapon.

Dark Angel
Jun 25th, 2003, 06:22 PM
I was just about to say that Vic, it's a moblie missile launcher, not sure how that's gonna fit in with a boss fight...

blindman
Jun 25th, 2003, 07:33 PM
it would still be cool if you could ride it

Azuma_Ninja
Jun 25th, 2003, 09:12 PM
I think the thing is way too big to ride in it. I'm pretty sure it's going to be like the tanker in Sons of Liberty. Well maybe not at first I thought the whole pic was the vehicle.

Frozen
Jun 27th, 2003, 11:55 AM
This makes me think that sooner or later we'll have to take a ride on a Metal Gear other than Arsenal. Metal Gear REX Vs. Metal Gear Ray... or something like that :P

Virtualeclipse
Jul 18th, 2003, 11:06 AM
I agree with azuma. It looks to big to ride on. It's probably a tanker. But riding in it would be cool.

MakgSnake
Aug 27th, 2003, 04:36 PM
Here guys, some additional screen for Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater. They are not completely new, but with different angles and all.............. pretty solid still.

Edit by Harry: Links removed

Harry
Aug 27th, 2003, 07:09 PM
Hey Makgs,

those screens were posted six-seven hours before IGN on Ps2Fantasy.com :) Adding to that, ours are in a much higher resolution!

Here is the link to our gallery (first five screenshots are the new ones). Click here! (http://www.ps2fantasy.com/scripts/screenshots.php?gid=217)

MakgSnake
Aug 28th, 2003, 01:45 PM
Oops, Sorry I didn't know that......... I'll check in next time...... thanks though

dan da man
Aug 29th, 2003, 06:07 AM
Originally posted by Harry
Here is the link to our gallery (first five screenshots are the new ones). Click here! (http://www.ps2fantasy.com/scripts/screenshots.php?gid=217)

Them pics look to amazing! and its only probally half done!!!