PDA

View Full Version : Got love songs in my head....

trunks69420
Jun 22nd, 2003, 04:55 PM
Well not songs really... I am currently seeing this girl and she is such an inspiration to me that i have been inspired to write her poems and such... I feel that i can share these w/ you guys since you are pretty much my family.. i spend more time w/ you anyways;) Here it goes:

I search inside my heart... looking for whats true,
wandering in the dark and tghen i found you.
You reach out to me with an outstretched hand,
then i know my suffering is at its end.

Why do i feel this, feel this inside...
when i know only pain will reside.
I push myself into the fray,
dreading the time when you go away.
Sometimes i wonder if its worth the time,
Then i dream of the day that you could be mine.

While I lie here and stare into space,
all i want to see is your face.
You make me feel happy when i am sad,
you calm me down when i am mad.
When i am with you everything is fine,
it feels as though our hearts intertwine.
We're one in the same you and I,
My love for you will never die.

Sorry for making you guys read this shite... gimme feedback if you want... or you can call me an emotional pansy if you wish;)

tha16thletter
Jun 22nd, 2003, 05:35 PM
Aint nothin' wrong with bein in touch with your emotions man! I'm happy for you, finding a girl you care so much about... I have been, and am in, your place right now. I write my girl poetry all the time... what I saw with these, maybe you're a new poet, but it's kinda cliché. Of course love is hard to put into words, but try to give her something she's never heard before. As far as that goes, however, these are very stirring and heartfelt little writes here. Thank you for sharing :) She's lucky!

trunks69420
Jun 22nd, 2003, 06:13 PM
yeah.. these ones are cliche'... but i wrote these on one of our AIM chat sessions.. i gave her like some Haikus and Shakespearian sonnets that have more depth.. i will ask her to bring them over so i can share them sometime.. these were just quickies:)

Thanks anyways for the feedback!