PDA

View Full Version : Resident Evil 3 help!

blindman
Jun 18th, 2003, 09:07 PM
Can anyone give me a website where i can find some good and clear walkthroughs?

Im stuck at the part where you fight the nemesis for the third time (hes in the roof and then he eventually comes down and fights you) after i kill him, i dont know where to go or what to do.
I tried, IGN.Com and GAmespot.com but they didnt prove useful.
I would be grateful.

omni vengeance
Jun 18th, 2003, 09:44 PM
If you could give me just a tad bit of a better description of it, I can help you with it.

blindman
Jun 18th, 2003, 10:02 PM
Its like the second Live Selection witht the zombies. You are supposed to either burn them up or run throuh the other door...where he nemesis awaits at the top of the roof and he shoots off some of the zombies with his granade launcher.
Then he fights you downstairs later on.
Its after Jill meets Carlos for the third time in a mobile cart.
I hope that was enough.

Azuma_Ninja
Jun 19th, 2003, 01:42 AM
I'm not sure if I know exactly where you are. Is it when your at the Clock Tower? If so I think after you beat him you go back inside the tower and there should be a room or something that you are supposed to go through. Like was said before I can't really say from your description.

kittens&cats
Jun 19th, 2003, 03:37 AM
I think i know where you are is where you have to turn on
the elecricity to burn the zombies okay use the electricity and
there go hope this help because right now iam look at my
resident evil guide card i got from my resident evil 3 guide book
good luck

blindman
Jun 19th, 2003, 07:12 AM
Originally posted by kittens&cats

I think i know where you are is where you have to turn on
the elecricity to burn the zombies okay use the electricity and
there go hope this help because right now iam look at my
resident evil guide card i got from my resident evil 3 guide book
good luck

yes i just beat that part...i dont know where to go afterwards

omni vengeance
Jun 19th, 2003, 01:09 PM
Here's my words of advice: run from him. Dodge, do whatever. Just get outta there without a fight.

blindman
Jun 19th, 2003, 04:15 PM
By the way, how much cant you save to get an A ranking?

Zone
Jun 19th, 2003, 07:13 PM
Keep on dodging his rockets. He should eventually come down. I think that's how it works (haven't played it in a while).

If that doesn't work, look around here (http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/psx/game/24727.html).

blindman
Jun 20th, 2003, 10:05 PM
Yes Game faqs is good. Now the question is...can someone tell em the status you must be in to get an A ranking in this game?
Like how many saves, how much ammo..time...everyhting. i just need to know.
I know i can proably find thist at Gamefaqs but soemtimes the info that i read doesnt click. I need someone to tell me. thanks to all for the help (kinda cool people still play re3
:laugh: )

Beretta55
Jun 21st, 2003, 07:29 PM
I rented this and its pretty fun (poor police men :() im right after you meet carlos in the diner and im kinda lost. i went to the news paper place.....i need to print myself a guide. but this game is pretty fun even though i hardly know what im doing:laugh: but its extremely fun to blast zombie things to peices:cool:

blindman
Jun 21st, 2003, 07:31 PM
I know, it is a classic in my opinion. You know whats freaky? im exactly at the part you are at....seriously.
Something i cant stand is that, to get an A ranking, you need to beat the game in a certain amount of time, and a certain amount of saves, as well as ammo and kills....this is HARD! and it kinda takes away from the experience, but the game is fun if we leave that out.

Zone
Jun 23rd, 2003, 01:08 AM
Just beat the game once and don't worry about your ranking. Once you do, you'll unlock the Mercenaries mini game. You can build up "money" and purchase weapons to use your next time through the game. Makes getting a high ranking easier.

If you really want all of the neat stuff to unlock, you've got to beat it on Hard difficulty.

blindman
Jun 23rd, 2003, 08:23 AM
Looks like you have beaten up before. Lucky man! im still puzzled in some parts, but they have been answered.
Thanks dudes.

Azuma_Ninja
Jun 23rd, 2003, 11:21 AM
This is one of the easier RE titles in my opinion. There's so much more ammo in this one than in past games. Survival horror? you've got to be kidding me:laugh:

Beretta55
Jun 23rd, 2003, 11:24 AM
Originally posted by Azuma_Ninja

This is one of the easier RE titles in my opinion. There's so much more ammo in this one than in past games. Survival horror? you've got to be kidding me:laugh:
yeah.....but the assalut rifle! shooting zombies with the assalut rifle is extremely fun!:laugh: oh well i use my pistol anyway;) but i got past the kitchen part so im pretty far this game is great fun so far:)

blindman
Jun 23rd, 2003, 02:23 PM
Its not that bad. Well, its not really SURVIVIAL-horror anymore, but you got to hand it to it...its entertaining, the graphics rock and the cahracters are amazing. A winner in my opinion.

omni vengeance
Jun 25th, 2003, 06:29 PM
But now that I'm on the topic at hand, I'd say that RE3 was one of the best ones.

Azuma_Ninja
Jun 25th, 2003, 09:17 PM
Originally posted by omni vengeance

But now that I'm on the topic at hand, I'd say that RE3 was one of the best ones.

Are you joking? Sure it's fun to play but this game has nothing to do with the RE storyline to me. They just took a popular character (Jill) and then made the nemesis and put it on the shelves cuz they new the RE name would sell. I haven't played zero but that looks pretty bad to me, and then of course we got the guncon games. The RE name doesn't mean as much as it used to anymore.

omni vengeance
Jun 25th, 2003, 09:43 PM
But hey, it's not near as good as RE2, I'll say that right now.

dan da man
Jun 26th, 2003, 05:08 PM
They are all good, everyone has there favroite, mines RE2, Leon just simply rocks!

MakgSnake
Jun 26th, 2003, 05:24 PM
Although like Dan, mines fav is RE2 as well. I have to say that RE3 was soo freaking fun. Especially everytime Nemesis entered the area and we had to run away from it, that was pure thrilling moments for me. RE3 is way more action packed but then thats good too.....

Zone
Jul 2nd, 2003, 04:37 AM
Originally posted by Azuma_Ninja
Are you joking? Sure it's fun to play but this game has nothing to do with the RE storyline to me.

Are you? Even Survivor is significant to the storyline.

Azuma_Ninja
Jul 2nd, 2003, 07:27 PM
Originally posted by Zone

Are you? Even Survivor is significant to the storyline.

Those games are just filler to me. There was RE and RE2 but the next logical step in the storyline was Code Veronica because that took place over in Europe. How easy is it to make new games based during the outbreak in the second one. Well there's #3 and the new RE online game. Don't get me wrong I'm a big RE fan well not of the guncon games but that's a different story.