PDA

View Full Version : Meg White WP

Pu the Owl
Jun 12th, 2003, 03:39 PM
That's the latest wallpaper made by me. It's Meg White from White Stripes (I think there was some admirer of the WS around here too). I'm not sure it's exactly how I wanted it to look like, in fact at the beginning I had a completely different idea, but this is the result :right:
It seems the decayed look is all I can obtain nowadays... :P

1024x768 (http://www.demigod.nu/d-papers/meg_white_1024.jpg)

800x600 (http://www.demigod.nu/d-papers/meg_white_800.jpg)

Comments always much appreciated!

mark0™
Jun 12th, 2003, 04:12 PM
Just stopping by looking around, and I had to reply to this. This is great Fortune, I've made it my Desktop!

I'm probably the other Stripes fan you were talking about, I'm going to see them 12th of July :D

Pu the Owl
Jun 12th, 2003, 04:21 PM
Originally posted by mark0™
I'm probably the other Stripes fan you were talking about, I'm going to see them 12th of July :D

Congratulations! That's good news from you! Hope you'll enjoy it! I'm hoping to see them asap too! And thanks for the comment!

mark0™
Jun 12th, 2003, 04:30 PM
Yeah Are you going to T in the Park? I think you said you were going to see Zwan in another forum. If so, you going to camp and go both days or just go for one day? I'm camping :D

Pu the Owl
Jun 12th, 2003, 04:57 PM
Not T in the Park, probably Witnness, in Ireland, but I'm not 100% sure! And Zwan yes, but in Rome for now! They'll play at Witnness too though...

Jubei
Jun 12th, 2003, 09:50 PM
IrElAnD OwNs j000000000000

....soz I have a habit of doing that when some1 mentions Ireland.

Anyways I'll be heading off to witness and T, both events are perfect for stretching your alcohol allowance to insane levels :D

oh and the music is ok I guess

Zephyr
Jun 13th, 2003, 01:05 PM
Im probably going to T but im not sure yet. Anyways, the wallpaper looks really good. Great job, Fortune ;)

Gadzoox
Jun 13th, 2003, 02:23 PM
Nice work, as usual!
It's nicely balanced all round and the colour choice only adds to it!

kupoartist
Jun 13th, 2003, 03:12 PM
This looks really pretty fortune :) - Love the colours, and the blending effects between your writing and other things...
you're also really good at choosing good phrases and words to be used with these effects :happy:

until next time then...

mark0™
Jun 13th, 2003, 03:41 PM
Bad News Fortune, Zwan have officially pulled out of T in the park and I think all the other European dates are cancelled too.. :(

Please note Zwan will no longer be playing at T in the Park this summer. Formerly performing on the Main Stage on Saturday, the band have pulled out of all European tour and festival dates due to ‘family reasons’. From the T in the Park Newsletter.

Thought you'd want to know that.

Harry
Jun 13th, 2003, 03:51 PM
That's terrifying news, considering I was going to see Zwan this Monday, and considering there are few bands around that I care about... I'll go and check the official website now... hopefully not all dates have been cancelled.

P.s. mark0, if you left, why I see you always browsing the forums?

Pu the Owl
Jun 13th, 2003, 04:06 PM
Ah yes... I've read the news just few minutes ago. Still can't access the official page though. Just read that David Pajo made an announcement about it two days ago. Too bad, only Manics at Move for now, hoping they don't have their dates cancelled too :mad:

Vic Viper
Jun 14th, 2003, 04:11 PM
what can i say, everthing just flows together, beautiful.;)

Hylas
Jun 14th, 2003, 04:18 PM
Nice! But what about Zwan cancelling the dates? They played in Austria just yesterday, at a festival I think, so are only the newest dates to be cancelled? Sorry for you!

blindman
Jun 17th, 2003, 10:36 PM
Its pretty nice...thumbs up!
I wish my sis liked it as much as i did so i could had added it to my backround.