PDA

View Full Version : The Crappiest (yesh i checked spelling)

blindman
Jun 10th, 2003, 11:23 PM
OK ok, hehe, i did a thread before on which game was the Creepiest but i mispelled so...heres what everyone wanted to answer...or some at least.

Ok, what Action Adventure game really sucked? the one that tried to be cool and place you in a good battleground or whatever, but ends up coming short? what about the survival Horror which you cant call survival horror beacuse it wasnt scary. So in other words, which game did you think was the wannabe, the one that could never be.

Maybe you have answered that question in the past, but i dont know...hehe.

merylsilverburg
Jun 11th, 2003, 09:06 PM
Regarding action/adventure, the most recent I would have to say is "Gungrave". I was so looking forward to the game because of the cool anime-style characters and story, but no....it was a pretty mindless shooter which is cool if you're having a bad day and want to destroy everyone. :laugh: But, I still like the game because of the anime-style and unique moves, but otherwise it's pretty terrible. :P

dan da man
Jun 12th, 2003, 02:06 PM
There was a thread like this in the genral chat thread, but the crappiest acton/adventure game for me is superman or something. (the new one)

blindman
Jun 12th, 2003, 04:04 PM
Why is it that everytime i got a new thread there was someother time that it existed?
Just unlucky i guess.

Azuma_Ninja
Jun 12th, 2003, 07:13 PM
Action adventure hmmm? I think it would be Ninja. That game to me was a very big letdown of what it could've been.

blindman
Jun 12th, 2003, 07:14 PM
Ninja? never really heard of that game, for what system is it.

Azuma_Ninja
Jun 13th, 2003, 02:36 PM
It is for the Playstation. It's made by the same company that started Tomb Raider.

blindman
Jun 13th, 2003, 05:11 PM
Oh eidos? i think they didnt make any good games in the past. I myself arent too big of a fan of Eidos but i guess thats not for me to judge in such thread.

Azuma_Ninja
Jun 13th, 2003, 11:10 PM
originally posted by Blindman

Oh eidos? i think they didnt make any good games in the past. I myself arent too big of a fan of Eidos but i guess thats not for me to judge in such thread.

Did you like any of the Tomb Raider games. I liked the first 2 but after that I lost interest. Nothing else done by EIDOS really interests me either.

blindman
Jun 13th, 2003, 11:14 PM
Number 2 was good because of the mansion and the fact that you can stuck the old man in the fridge was cool thanks to the low graphic details.
In 3 it just got wore out and boring....and you couldnt trap the old man in the fridge, and if you could, it wouldnt give the same exeprience that it was back in 2.
Eidos has tons of money, but their games suck...for me.

dan da man
Jun 14th, 2003, 07:17 AM
Originally posted by Blindman

Why is it that everytime i got a new thread there was someother time that it existed?
Just unlucky i guess.

Not unlucky, just check the threads first when your new, thats what I did.:)

blindman
Jun 14th, 2003, 09:22 AM
I guess i should stop trying my luck and do what you just told me to do Dan.
Well, if such thread did exist...then i guess i wont be getting much replies from it.

dan da man
Jun 14th, 2003, 10:38 AM

I guess i should stop trying my luck and do what you just told me to do Dan.
Well, if such thread did exist...then i guess i wont be getting much replies from it.

There is no thread what is the same as this, all I said there is a simlar thread in the genral chat!

blindman
Jun 14th, 2003, 10:40 AM
Right..right.
Fine then, so, if there are no problems, we shall continue?

dan da man
Jun 14th, 2003, 10:48 AM

Right..right.
Fine then, so, if there are no problems, we shall continue?

It never stopped, It will continue when someone else has a opinion which is a crap actoin/adventure game.

Azuma_Ninja
Jun 14th, 2003, 05:49 PM
I thought Tomb Raider 3 was pretty bad. After playing the second and first TR games I thought the series was gold. Boy was I wrong.

dan da man
Jun 15th, 2003, 06:08 AM
Originally posted by Azuma_Ninja

I thought Tomb Raider 3 was pretty bad. After playing the second and first TR games I thought the series was gold. Boy was I wrong.

I will agree with you there, but I still love the series.:D

Azuma_Ninja
Jun 15th, 2003, 10:52 PM
Has anyone played AOD yet? If so how is the game..........i keep hearing the game still isn't released......or is that just in the UK?

dan da man
Jun 16th, 2003, 03:08 PM
Originally posted by Azuma_Ninja

Has anyone played AOD yet? If so how is the game..........i keep hearing the game still isn't released......or is that just in the UK?

AOD is not out yet.