PDA

View Full Version : DigiMortal's new look

Infernal Mass
Jun 10th, 2003, 04:00 AM
how do you all like the new sig and avatar?, i need some opinions from the pros.

digimortal
- please be honest with the voting, it's ok i can handle it

Rei
Jun 10th, 2003, 04:40 AM
What do the symbols in the avatar mean? I'd like to know! BTW, they both look pretty original compared to the average choices of other people around here hehehe

dan da man
Jun 10th, 2003, 01:00 PM
I like your sig, its really cool, your avatar is good, what does it mean like rei said? Are you from the asian continent?

Infernal Mass
Jun 10th, 2003, 02:02 PM
thanks for voting,

it's Kanji symbols from Midnight club 2. And the sig is the rockstar family tree.

dan da man
Jun 11th, 2003, 02:15 PM
Originally posted by DigiMortal

thanks for voting,

it's Kanji symbols from Midnight club 2. And the sig is the rockstar family tree.

WHOA! thats awsome digi, the family tree input, oh yeah, the avatar is from midnight club 2, just I would not of remebered that if you had not told me.

Vic Viper
Jun 12th, 2003, 10:53 AM
i like it, very original.;)

Gadzoox
Jun 13th, 2003, 02:19 PM
Yay Canada!

I like the poll options! :)

Hylas
Jun 14th, 2003, 04:19 PM
Tricksy poll! You don't have many choices! XD But nice avatar! Looks "essential"!

Infernal Mass
Jun 15th, 2003, 04:28 PM
you are all wonderful people, with a sharp eye for greatness.

yeah the poll is a little lacking on choice, but i didn't want to confuse anyone with a bunch of choices ya know. just trying to keep things nice and easy :D

Hylas
Jun 15th, 2003, 05:53 PM
Originally posted by DigiMortal
yeah the poll is a little lacking on choice, but i didn't want to confuse anyone with a bunch of choices ya know. just trying to keep things nice and easy :D

I see! You're a very wise person! ;)

ssjtrunks13
Jun 16th, 2003, 04:34 AM
Looks nice. So each major area has a different color? Interesting.

blindman
Jun 16th, 2003, 07:56 PM
Nice look. Honestly (but thats not for me to judge but ill go anyway) your avatar doesnt really fit the tree, even if the avatar is part of midnight club which is owned by Rockstar.
No offense though, the fact that it has actually been in canada gives me another reason to buy some Rockstar games.

Mercury Shadow
Jun 20th, 2003, 08:52 AM
I like it, but maybe your sig should have a black background or darker scheme to do more with your avatar.