PDA

View Full Version : The Creepiest.

blindman
Jun 9th, 2003, 08:44 PM
Maybe somebody has made such thread before but please, since i havent been here for the longest time, i just wanted to know, thats if you have the time.

Zone
Jun 9th, 2003, 08:54 PM
Silent Hill owns the horror genre, and, in my opinion, SH2 holds the crown. Not only for the creepier locations, monsters, etc., but also because of Mr. Pyramid Head.

Oh, BTW, you forgot about Fatal Frame. That game's pretty creepy. More than the RE series.

blindman
Jun 9th, 2003, 08:55 PM
Hmm...My mistake. OK OK PEOPLE!!!! Alone in the Dark is now changed to FATAL FRAME.
FATAL FRAME I TELL YOU.

Thank you mr.zone.

DSgamer
Jun 9th, 2003, 09:42 PM
silent hill 2 owns all other horror games

Vicious_2003
Jun 10th, 2003, 12:54 AM
Id have to say Silent hill is the creppiest. But at the same time id say it was the crappiest as well. Nothing more then a wanna be resident evil with terrible graphics and controlls. I only played the first one but the game bored me to tears and made me want to break my controller. I just dont get the appeal of that game. Or fatal frame, thats another game that I absolutely dispised. Taking pictures of ghosts has got to be one of the most retarted things you can do in a video game. But i guess alot of people like them, I just dont get it.

Redpyramidhead
Jun 10th, 2003, 01:42 AM
Woops...I thought "creppiest" was a typo for "crappiest." Otherwise I would have picked SH1 or 2 for creepiest. I know you're a newbie so I thought I'd tell you...there's an edit feature thats really cool. A lot of forum sites don't have that.

_RED_ stuff

Beretta55
Jun 10th, 2003, 07:01 AM
In terms of creepy and scary RE does nothing to me at all. Silent hill 1 one scared the crap out of me. Silent hill 2 wasnt so scary but really creepy.

Edit: yeah i shouldnt be saying this but i cant help it......why arent clock tower 1-3 on there? those games were pretty damn creepy.

dan da man
Jun 10th, 2003, 12:54 PM
Silent hill 3 is the creepiest, really SH series do a great job of being creepy, RE series is just jumpy, and a bit disturbing to some people. Yes the taking pictures of ghost game, is the worst horror game ive played on, the contorlling of the girl is crap, if I was being chased by a ghost, I mean anyone would be off like a bullet, you just dont keep stopping, and run really slow.

stuartb
Jun 10th, 2003, 01:42 PM
silent hill 3 for me.the previous 2 were bad enough but this tops them:ghost:

MakgSnake
Jun 10th, 2003, 03:19 PM
RE2.

blindman
Jun 10th, 2003, 03:19 PM
yeha, i guess i shoulda checked my spelling.
I bought Resident Evil 2 today....now i have both RE2 and RE3.
I dont care much for RE1 though
I see that Resident Evil series is not too scary for others.
But Dan Da Man? what do you mean by disturbing? like you have to get your eyes off the screen? I find them disturbing, sometimes i close my eyes and see zombies and that Nemesis. I dont know if thats normal, but i find both games pretty cool.

Thanks for the polls.

Oh yeah, Clocktower, but see...only 10 choices are allowed in the polls so....i think i couldnt include more than that.
Cya dudes..thanks for the polls, and keep on posting.

Zephyr
Jun 10th, 2003, 04:01 PM
Silent Hill OWNS the creepiest title. The further you enter, the worse it gets.

dan da man
Jun 11th, 2003, 01:30 PM
Originally posted by MakgSnake

RE2.

I agree with that too, I played it on cube, well just the as ps1 as you know, really good creepy stoly line.

Blindman by disturbing, I mean like you said take your eyes off the screen beucase you could get put off, or really disgusting it can f*ck your mind up, which aint happend to me.

blindman
Jun 11th, 2003, 03:31 PM
I hope im starting to see resident evil series more than what they stand out to be.
Like, just cool and scary. I dont really like the extremely freaky games like, letss say, Silent HIll.
Well thanks for your opinions and keep posting.