PDA

View Full Version : Answer or ask

talon101
Mar 1st, 2002, 12:50 AM
would u like to answer a question or ask one

i like asking

IcyMourdor
Mar 1st, 2002, 01:11 AM
This is one of the stranger threads I've seen.

I prefer to answer questions to prove my intelligence.

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 1st, 2002, 12:15 PM
I have no problem with asking

Rei
Mar 1st, 2002, 03:56 PM
I'm a very curious person, so I prefer asking to know something more about others :D

Serj
Mar 1st, 2002, 03:58 PM
Umm, anyone been to Tokyo? I have. I had a blast. My English-Japanese Dictionary sure came in handy.

Soul Angel
Mar 1st, 2002, 06:57 PM
I guess I like asking and answering questions, I don't actually have a preference between the two myself

Pu the Owl
Mar 1st, 2002, 07:51 PM
I think depends on the situation maybe?
I have no preference in general.

Cannibal Clown
Mar 2nd, 2002, 11:52 AM
Yeah I have a question to ask.
What the hell kind of lame ass topic is this? Honestly, how can you expect any good replies from a thread about asking and answering?

It's a good try, but next time come up with something real to post about. This whole forum is nothing more than asking and answering. If you really want to know then go through the forums and look to see who's asking and who's answering.

stop wasting space. I'm glad you're contributing, but keep it in lines of meaningful ideas and discussion.

Okay.

So that's my question and answer. I think I got the point across.

"I pity the fool who posts to this" <===Mr T.

IcyMourdor
Mar 2nd, 2002, 02:31 PM
Does that make you a fool then, CC?

Quit ridiculing the thread.

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 2nd, 2002, 02:32 PM
Originally posted by Cannibal Clown
Yeah I have a question to ask.
What the hell kind of lame ass topic is this? Honestly, how can you expect any good replies from a thread about asking and answering?

It's a good try, but next time come up with something real to post about. This whole forum is nothing more than asking and answering. If you really want to know then go through the forums and look to see who's asking and who's answering.

stop wasting space. I'm glad you're contributing, but keep it in lines of meaningful ideas and discussion.

Okay.

So that's my question and answer. I think I got the point across.

"I pity the fool who posts to this" <===Mr T.

You have problems,thats all i can tell you

GaseousSnake
Mar 2nd, 2002, 02:51 PM
Dont abuse anybody again CC.Its not nice

x157anz
Mar 2nd, 2002, 03:57 PM
Hmm whats the point..... :ghost: No offence.

I like asking :roll:

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 2nd, 2002, 03:59 PM
Are you asking what the point of the thread is.If you are the point is to know what people like to answer question and who like to ask them