PDA

View Full Version : Scribbles Thread

Zanku
Jun 2nd, 2003, 12:44 PM
Hey, this thread is for all you artists, just thought it'd be fun to share some scribbles, you know - tear outs from notepads, or sketchpads. They dont have to be complete or anything, just pencil, or rough sketches!

Here is an A4 page of sketches, i love the bear :love: hehe :)

Here is the sketches :) (http://www.imagestation.com/mypictures/inbox/view.html?url=http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid63/pf22a3fb293ee487fab555f7755566e61/fc0499d6.jpg.orig.jpg&caption=scribble&id=4228159958)

Pu the Owl
Jun 3rd, 2003, 12:35 AM
Ohhh, cool thread! Hope people will post their stuff, 'cause I'm curious to see!

Zanku, your pics are so cute! The bear looks really nice :love:

Here's some meaningless doodle (http://www.kokuun.net/images/doodle.jpg) that turned into the pic of a skinny girl :P

Zanku
Jun 3rd, 2003, 04:41 AM
Yeah, i hope it interests people too, i know alot of other people draw here. I really wish i could draw people like you have done, im no good with bodies or realistic faces... :(

Glad you liked the bear!!!

Rei
Jun 3rd, 2003, 10:19 AM
Lack of a scanner... I can't post, but I'm curious too! I want to see other people's scribbles!

I'd like to ask: where do find yourself scribbling the most? At home/school/work?

MakgSnake
Jun 3rd, 2003, 11:41 PM
I like the little baby sleeping in your pic Zanku. And Fortune, although incomplete, the simplicty really shines there.

My scanner is not connected and I am too lazy to do that. Dont hate me. I have some scribbles too......... I'll put up some day.

Qjij_jijQ
Jun 5th, 2003, 07:56 AM
For some strange reason, I find the "Oops, it is broken" thing quite funny! :nerv:
I mean... what the heck were you thinking? :laugh:

Gadzoox
Jun 5th, 2003, 08:40 PM
i like the cactus myself. :)
i can't get over how organized your scribbles are! it's almost a if you planned them there or something! impressive indeed!

The pose on that one looks interesting, Fortune! Nice work!

Here is what ive got scanned, im too lazy to scan my other scribble pages. :)

click me. (http://vcl.ctrl-c.liu.se/vcl/Artists/Forrest/Sketches/scribbles1.jpg)

mark0™
Jun 5th, 2003, 08:54 PM
Good stuff :)

Gadzoox I like the little dog-thing blowing chunks in the toilet lol.
Im so bad at drawing, so I'm glad I can't share any scribbles as I dont have a scanner. I just really cant draw, I suck at it.

Zephyr
Jun 6th, 2003, 01:53 PM
I like your art Gadzoox, it s really great and you also seem really organized with your scribbles. Yes the dog spewing in the toilet is quite funny and I dunno why but the dog with the beard seems familiar. Probably looks like something I saw when I was a child. Oh well.

mark0™
Jun 6th, 2003, 02:17 PM
Yeah, I'm sure there was a dog much like that in "Lady and the Tramp" or something like that.

Man the spelling on my last post is so crap, my keyboard was acting weird last night, better edit it....

Zephyr
Jun 6th, 2003, 02:26 PM
Yea thats the one - only this dogs got a beard. Oh wel my keyboard sometimes does that - only the other day i pressed E in word and it came up with tha shut down screen - it usually helps if you restart your system - but sometimes it doesnt work. I found that it is guaranteed to work if you restart in dos mode and type win when you get there. Dont know why but thats bill gates 4 ya.

Gadzoox
Jun 6th, 2003, 03:25 PM
Thanks you guys!

He's actually 'Dodger' from 'Oliver & Company', in a very clever disguise! Good guess though. ;)

I'm glad you like the pukey guy. :)

MakgSnake
Jun 6th, 2003, 03:32 PM
Gadzoox, all I can say is one word after watching your scribbles... "Whoa"..

Zephyr
Jun 6th, 2003, 03:42 PM
Well "whoa" didnt really describe it for me. More like "magnificntley incredibly fantastic scribbles" but thats first impressions

dan da man
Jun 8th, 2003, 02:15 PM
Gadzoox your sribbles are amazing, I like the dog theme, the dog being sick in the toilet is so funny. Amazing work!

Gadzoox
Jun 8th, 2003, 11:44 PM
Aww! You guys are too sweet! Thank you! :love:

Piggle_humsy
Jun 9th, 2003, 06:37 AM
I doodle all the time, but don't have a scanner so can't show you.... I wish there was someone on here who could interpret what your doodles mean.. I saw that on something once..it would be nice to find out what subconsciously is going on in your heads...eh? I wonder....:confused:

lol!

I doodle quite similar in ways to Zanku..With the cubes and I draw planets alot, and cups of coffee, I like to draw the cubes and cups coz that's what my dad first taught me to draw looking 3d...I'm pretty crap at doing anything else..my sis got most of the talents in that area tho if you visit the kareoke room in yahoo chat you can sometimes hear me sing.... :D

Well anyways good luck with your doodlings...

Piggle :roll:
x x x x

stormshadow
Jun 22nd, 2003, 02:02 AM
Those are some great pictures ladies. I wish I had a scanner so I could put some of my doodles on here.......I always loved drawing crazy pictures with no meaning during class.