PDA

View Full Version : soul caliber vs soul blade.

synicalgohan91
May 27th, 2003, 06:05 PM
which game do u like better and why.

i would have to say that i like soul blade better not by much but it was better in my opinion. Li Long was a few cool character who for some reason didn't make it to soul caliber. i think the story mode in soul blade was really fun.

Azuma_Ninja
May 27th, 2003, 08:29 PM
I think IMO Soul Calibur is better. To this day it still tops almost every 3D fighting game IMO. Soul Blade was fun but now when you go back and play it, it's really slow. I still like how you could break opponents and your own weapons in Sould Blade and how you could get different weapons with different stats. However concerning the story mode I like Soul Caliburs' better. Some of the missions in Soul Blade were next to impossible. Li Long was howerver my second fav character in the series so I was really mad when they added Maxi instead of LI Long.

happy_doughnut
May 27th, 2003, 11:22 PM
They both had their prons and cons. Much like Azuma-pyon said.
The story mode in SC was by far better, but it was also less challenging. There were too many glitches in SB for my tastes, though. The most noticable was the slowness of both the characters and the loading (not necessarily meaning the time to load per battle, but the loading corresponding to input signals).

I liked SC better though. It's just had that certain captivating "zest" that made it better.

Azuma_Ninja
Jun 3rd, 2003, 12:23 AM
Zniper who are you fav characters to use in both games?

synicalgohan91
Jun 3rd, 2003, 12:56 AM
my favorite characters from that game would be hwang li long and xiaghua(sp)

Chaos
Jun 5th, 2003, 07:11 PM
Soul Caliber2 thats coming out pretty soon is going to be awesome!! each system is going to have a seceret character..as follows.....

Game Cube: the almighty Link
PS2: that dude off of Tekken(the guy that would get u in head locks and give u electric noogies:laugh:) srry i forgot his name
XBOX: Spawn Oo;

i would rather get the Game Cube version cuzz i just love Link;)

i hope this information has helped each and everyone of my fellow PS2 fantasy mates:roll:

~*Chaos*~

omni vengeance
Jun 10th, 2003, 11:35 PM
um..i dont think it has....at all.

soul caliber