PDA

View Full Version : New Avatar/Sig + Wallpaper!

Big Dude
May 25th, 2003, 11:06 PM
Well, Its finally happened... I changed my Avatar and Sig theme. Ever since I could put my own custom avatar I have always had Bahamut from FFX, my fave summon from the FF seies and still is. But, I have now found a new charater to base my ava/sig on, KOS-MOS from Xenosaga my newest obsession. :happy:

What do ya think? I think its a nice change.

Now, the wall paper, oh yay another one! This one I really like. The images are nice and clear and I find its really bright.

http://big_dude6.tripod.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/KOS-MOS_Wallpaper_1024x768.JPG
Copy link into addressbar.

Enjoy! :happy:

DSgamer
May 26th, 2003, 02:19 PM
sweet avatar, sweet sig, sweet wallpaper

Jubei
May 26th, 2003, 04:05 PM
looking good m8 :)

Big Dude
May 26th, 2003, 11:07 PM
Thank ya! :shappy:

But I found some mistakes in the wallpaper... :nerv: :heh:
I fixed it though... see if you can tell what I missed... I also changed the text.

Fixed wallpaper:
http://big_dude6.tripod.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/KOS-MOS_Wallpaper_1024x768_2.JPG
Copy link into addressbar.

Enjoy the fixed one! :happy:

Pu the Owl
May 27th, 2003, 10:54 AM
Nice Kos-mos wallpaper and avatar too!
She's really pretty. I like her colours (pale, blue hair, red eyes), reminds me of Rei Ayanami from Eva...

Maybe if you use something like "remove black matte" or "defringe" to delete the black pixels around Kos-mos image it'll look even better!

Jubei
May 27th, 2003, 03:39 PM
lol thats it!! When I was looking at Big Dude's wallpaper I couldnt decipher what was standing out that shouldnt be there :).

Big Dude
May 27th, 2003, 04:42 PM
Actually, If you look closly at kos-mos in the background part of the first one I somehow deleted a little part on her... dont know when that happened. :blank: I just decided to try to remove the black on kos-mos on the re-do one to see if it looed any better.

And I fixed up my avatar, her eyes were origianlly red. I had to edit down to each individual pixle... Ive never done that before. Anyway, I just now tryed to better fix the colors in the eyes to mach the the red, but blue.

Beretta55
May 27th, 2003, 06:48 PM
Thats some grade A kick ass stuff man! XD your work is always awsome. i went to your site not too long ago and looked at your anime videos section. i looked for that cowboy bebop video with the bon jovi song called my life. i wish you still had that up for viewing i thought that video was awsome! anyway i love your work man keep it up;)

Big Dude
May 27th, 2003, 07:57 PM
Why thank you! :happy: Im glad people like my works.

The reason I dont have all my videos up is cuz my server is an ftp run off my computer. If I had all my videos all on it lots of people would be downloading them, therefor ultimatly killing my bandwidth and slowing my computer down preventing me form doing pretty much anything. And that particlular one is not up cuz its not one of the best I have made. :P

But, If you want that video I can teperaraly put it online for you. Click on the link and go in the folder "bigdude's videos" and it'll be there, tell me when you have downloaded it.

ftp://NewUser:[email protected]/

Zephyr
Jun 10th, 2003, 03:05 PM
Its really good. And I like the theme of lightish colours such as light blue and white... keep up the good work.