PDA

View Full Version : Font Colors

Zanku
May 25th, 2003, 02:23 PM
Is there a way i can turn off peoples custom font colors. People like Hylas have a red font against the blue, and i cant read it (if i try i get head aches and my eyes really hurt), so i end up never reading any of her posts. Is there a way i can change this?
Thanks.
Of course the immediate solution for everyone would be if people stopped posting in wacky unreadable colors, but i guess some people are just like that...:disturb:

dan da man
May 25th, 2003, 02:47 PM
Just use the mouse, and drag it over the writing (font) to change the font colour white.

I dont know any other methods.

Pu the Owl
May 25th, 2003, 04:43 PM
Yes, dan told you the best thing to do: just use the mouse to highligth the post and you won't have problems reading :)

There isn't an option to turn off the customized font colours...

Zanku
May 25th, 2003, 04:58 PM
Thanks, that gets abit annoying to do but i guess thats all i can do.

Hylas
Jun 19th, 2003, 07:37 PM
Originally posted by Zanku

Is there a way i can turn off peoples custom font colors. People like Hylas have a red font against the blue, and i cant read it (if i try i get head aches and my eyes really hurt), so i end up never reading any of her posts. Is there a way i can change this?
Thanks.
Of course the immediate solution for everyone would be if people stopped posting in wacky unreadable colors, but i guess some people are just like that...:disturb:

Ah, I missed this one! What do you mean with "some people are just like that"? :disturb:
BTW, now I'm using yellow color, happy? Do you think I'm an idiot just because I used to write in red against blue background? Too bad you couldn't read, 'cause my posts are so incredibly interesting... but style is everything nowadays. Take this!

Meiko
Jun 25th, 2003, 08:29 AM
I think the yellow font is nice and readable! I have no problems with any colours at the moment. Maybe if there would be someone writing in electric blue, that would be a problem!