PDA

View Full Version : FF7 help

x157anz
Feb 28th, 2002, 03:55 PM
Im stuck on FF7 not far into the game :disturb:
Im after were your rest at that Aeris's house then you sneek away to get to that secter and then you see her and she runs away, then you run after her after that your at this wreck.... (sector 6)
With a crane and a hand thingy, I dont have a clue how to get across to the other side and i have to keep fighting the enemys every 10 secs :( . PLZ help.... Thanks

(I think i have to go down that metal beam but it wont let me)

Sword 4 Hire
Feb 28th, 2002, 04:33 PM
I can't remember where your at but I'm sure there are some good faqs on the net.

Soul Angel
Feb 28th, 2002, 04:51 PM
Okay I think if I remember correctly where that hand thing is there should be another like metal blank thing, which you have to cross,
After crossing that go down this reddish plank and through this tunnel and there by the crane should be this other plank which you go up, and that should be it ;)

I hope that helped you :)

Sword 4 Hire
Mar 1st, 2002, 03:52 PM
Wow Soul, how'd you remember that?

Soul Angel
Mar 1st, 2002, 06:28 PM
Originally posted by Sword 4 Hire
Wow Soul, how'd you remember that?

I've played FFVII alot, but I'm also re-playing it again, and I kind of just did that part, so it kind of stuck in my head :)

jenova_jeb
Mar 1st, 2002, 07:39 PM
I remember that part. It drove me insane! :roll:

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 2nd, 2002, 12:42 AM
Originally posted by Soul Angel
Okay I think if I remember correctly where that hand thing is there should be another like metal blank thing, which you have to cross,
After crossing that go down this reddish plank and through this tunnel and there by the crane should be this other plank which you go up, and that should be it ;)

I hope that helped you :)

I can verify that it works.:D

x157anz
Mar 2nd, 2002, 08:26 AM
Just after i posted that last thread i did it :)

Im on the Boss now (Motor Ball) after the chase then i died after all what i did. But i didnt sort out my magic thats probably why :( .
Anybody remeber were im up to well.?
The chase was fun but im getting annoyed with this boss now :mad:

----- FF7 is ace !!!!!----- :ghost:

I bought it off my m8 for £10 , not bad A ?!?!

Soul Angel
Mar 2nd, 2002, 09:03 AM
That isn't to bad of a price for it and it is well worth the money! ;)

If your still stuck on that Motor Ball guy, then you'll find the magic Bolt very effective against him.
Whoever you equip this to you should let them keep on casting it each time its there go, while letting your other two members concentrate in attacking him and healing the group.

Oh and here's a tip when you fight this boss its always a Back attack but you can avoid this by pressing L1 and R1 which you use to escape battle, well if you quickly tap them and let go again before he attacks you at the beginning, your characters will turn round and should avoid the extra damage from a back attack (you can do this trick when you ever have a back attack from a monster) ;)

Sword 4 Hire
Mar 2nd, 2002, 11:45 AM
Ah it's all coming back to me now....I gotta play this game again!

x157anz
Mar 2nd, 2002, 03:38 PM
Ok i need a little advice again plz. Lol iv needed alot of help i have a guide but i still cant do it.
Im outside the chocobo ranch and im trying to catch a chocobo to get to the mines. i have the Chocobo lure. When im in battle with the enemy the chocobo allways runs off when i hit the enemy, i no im not meant to hit it & i dont it justs keeps running , iv been trying to get past it for ages now :disturb: Can anyone help us ?!

Soul Angel
Mar 2nd, 2002, 04:32 PM
Okay this is what I usually do,
when the battle begins I give the chocobo one of the greens, and then attack the enemies afterwards, make sure though that none of the attacks you do hits the chocobo otherwise it will attack you and then run off.
You might need one then more green though, just in case the chocobo finishes it off before you've killed all the monsters with it
Once you've killed all the monsters you would have caught yourself a chocbo :)

talon101
Mar 4th, 2002, 08:52 PM
Originally posted by Sword 4 Hire
I can't remember where your at but I'm sure there are some good faqs on the net.

i dont like faqs what is it ummm oh yea freakently asked questions

i like guides better get one at www.happypuppy.com (http://)

but im not sure there will be one there?
anyway i dont like using guides after all they stuff it up for u

x157anz
Mar 5th, 2002, 05:09 AM
Hmmm i am really stuck on Barret's m8 boss.
U know the one with the gun arm aswell but on his left arm.
And im only level 18 :disturb:
ANy ideas ?
I use magic + Summon
But he kills me too fast :peoples:

jenova_jeb
Mar 5th, 2002, 07:52 AM
Whoa, man, it sounds like you need to do some major leveling up.:ghost:

x157anz
Mar 5th, 2002, 09:06 AM
Yep i thought so i just asked my m8.
Only problem is i have no ether potions so i run out of magic. And in the middle of nowere :disturb:

im at school so i cant go and level up now :cool:

Soul Angel
Mar 5th, 2002, 09:57 AM
Originally posted by x157anz
Hmmm i am really stuck on Barret's m8 boss.
U know the one with the gun arm aswell but on his left arm.
And im only level 18 :disturb:
ANy ideas ?
I use magic + Summon
But he kills me too fast :peoples:

You might need to level up a little bit more maybe?

But what I do is only equip Barret with the Cure materia, and only use that or potions to cure him.
Other then that I only use Barret's normal attack or his limit break, which I think its called Big Shot?

I usually beat him by just doing that :)