PDA

View Full Version : why hasent anyone played zoe the second runner

XboxKiller
May 20th, 2003, 01:49 PM
:frust:

no one knows about this game but it kicks a$$. its so much fun and the graphics are amazing for those of you who have played it what do you think?

and for those who havent what are you waiting for its a great game.:phew:

Vic Viper
May 20th, 2003, 03:37 PM
i have it.:) beat it, played it to death, beaten every difficulties, got all the frames/levs in versus, got most of the ex mission completed.

i think its an excellent game, in fact, its best game i played so far this year.:pimp:

legion
May 20th, 2003, 05:48 PM
I played through the demo, and it seemed pretty tight. I'm still saving up for it, though :)

Redpyramidhead
May 21st, 2003, 11:43 PM
I played through the demo. That was one of the most exciting demos I have ever played, let me tell you. Awesome awe-inspiring celshaded graphics and special effects. Interesting gameplay. Extremely fast. I'm definately planning on buying it at some point. I'll talk more about it in the future. May be a while, though.

_RED_ stuff

XboxKiller
May 22nd, 2003, 01:53 PM
yeah its a pretty cool game but no one knows about.

Vic Viper
May 22nd, 2003, 05:59 PM
Originally posted by XboxKiller

yeah its a pretty cool game but no one knows about.

yea, its kinda sad that this game hasnt got the recognition it deserves. :cry:

GO BUY ZOE 2 NOW, people !!!:frust:

goodman
May 22nd, 2003, 07:42 PM
Its already priced noticeably lower than full price at Half.com, the great Ebay company. I think it got caught up in the glut of games that released in March. Game companies need to promote games better, and also pick a time to release them when the game wont compete against other games for release. They competed with Tenchu 3,Clock Tower 3, and Dark Cloud 2 and XenoSaga in March, not to mention Zelda Wind Waker. Overall i think many games suffer the same fate, although im going to get the game im sure, it will be on my own time. There simply is no reason to spend full price on games in my mind, there are so few games that have to be immediately played (Fatal Frame 2 will be an exception) and waiting just a short while can bring the price down considerably. I bought several games in October only to play one or two of them the remainder of the year. I wont be doing that this year, i will still be playing games that came out in March of this year! Ive kinda figured out the release schedules for games nowadays, they seem to incorporate the period from October through March and then tail off to a trickle until October again.

Preventer Wind
May 25th, 2003, 12:48 AM
I rented it. It was better then the first....a little bit longer....however it didn't improve over the first enough to make me say HOT DAMN THAT IS GREAT!...As the first one did. I will say the mechs are much better as are the characters. The storyline is good and the cut scenes are terrific. I bought the first and returned it the next day because I had beaten it in a couple of hours and rather then returning it that day I wanted to try out the MGS2 demo. I was just too afraid it was going to be way to short again and it was. A great rent as the first one was.

DragonSphere
May 25th, 2003, 06:28 PM
I'll wait a little longer for ZOE 2, since like goodman said, the price is going down already, and will most likely continue within a few more months. I'm low on cash right now, and still need to buy some memory updgrades for my computer and a few games for the GBA.

Krazy
May 27th, 2003, 11:24 PM
I played ZOE2 and beat it and i was definitely impressed. The graphics, battle system, and cutscenes were very well done. But the ending left me wanting a little more and I didn't clock that many hours into it. In the end I traded it in for The Getaway, which i think is another game that nobody plays a lot of. Anyways, ZOE was definitely impressive, but i guess it wasn't my style.

XboxKiller
May 28th, 2003, 01:40 PM
man am in love with it. I love fast really fast mech games so I am keeping it:roll:

stuartb
Jun 5th, 2003, 10:38 AM
it certainly is better than the first.it did have the same fault as the first.it didnt take too long to complete.still ace tho:spidey:

Zephyr
Jun 5th, 2003, 03:39 PM
ZOE was the second game I got for my PS2. (yes I also bought GT3 and GTA3 on the same day but I picked up ZOE first). I thought the graphical quality withing the game was a superb example of what limits the PS2 can take - and they not very big. I didnt really care about the storyline at first but after a few minutes of playing I got hooked on the game and finished it the next day. However, I do not think that ZOE2 is out on the PS2 in the UK as of yet but whne it becomes available I will be buying the game as from what I have read and heard - it is apparently better than the original.

stuartb
Jun 5th, 2003, 03:53 PM
i dont think the sequel is out until the end of the year,but i can tell u it will definately b worth the wait.if u thought the graphics were good in the first wait until u c these moving.incredible:drool:

Zephyr
Jun 5th, 2003, 04:06 PM
OK thanks for the info stuartb - really appreciated. Personally I cant wait now after what you just told me.

omni vengeance
Jun 13th, 2003, 01:54 PM
I'll go pick up ZOE 2 later, after I finish saving my money for something else.

blindman
Jun 16th, 2003, 07:52 PM
I've only found it for purchase, and the bad thing is that i dont have a ps2.
I dont know though, i m a bit lazy to tell my local video game store to get this game so i can play it there for 1 dollar :cool:

By the way omni vengeance...you have a funny Location:laugh:

omni vengeance
Jun 18th, 2003, 02:06 PM
Oh...uh...thanks! :right:

Anyways, the first ZOE was kind of repetitive, and I doubt I'll even think about this one.

DragonSphere
Jun 21st, 2003, 10:41 PM
Just bought a brand new copy of ZOE 2 for only $30 at Target! A joyous summer indeed...