PDA

View Full Version : Enter The Matrix Hacking

Socom
May 16th, 2003, 09:27 AM
Hey,

I started this thread so people can post their findings in the Hacking System in Enter The Matrix. So if you have found some stuff just post it here.

I can't seem to open dir b:/tools It says that I need a 5 digit code.

Great Game methinks.

MakgSnake
May 16th, 2003, 06:15 PM
I have been trying to hack the system, but couldn't get out of it. I know if I search web I will be able to...... but that wouldn't be fun....... the real fun is doing it yourself. Lets see what happens....

Game Freaking ROCKS.

Vicious_2003
May 16th, 2003, 08:41 PM
I just rented it and havent played past the first level because I have yet to see the movie. But I did play the first level and the game has blown me away. I expected it to be pretty good but its beyond good soo far. AWESOME GAME. I plan on doing a personal review when I have beaten it. As for hacking I heard you can open your cd rom drive and play with a few different things on your system. Havent tried it myself

Vicious_2003
May 16th, 2003, 09:09 PM
The following are some helpful...umm hints;)

Command Effect
DIR <location> List files and folders
CLS Clear the screen of text
HELP <command> Extended help for a command
TRACEKILL Kills traces
READ Read *.txt files
VIEW View *.img files
PLAY Play *.fmv files
DROP JXTRR10 Weapon drop at Drainage Canal
DROP PNSRZ10 Weapon drop at North Concourse
DROP RKHMS10 Weapon drop at Airport Tunneld
DROP JDZMT10 Weapon drop at 2nd Floor West (Chateau)
DROP ZKHBD10 Weapon drop at Courtyard (Chateau)
DROP RHFTQ10 Weapon drop at Skyscraper
DROP ZSZQH10 Weapon drop at Warehouse (Chinatown)
DROP JDHQL10 Weapon drop at Transformer Field (power plant)
DROP B1AXXF2 Weapon drop at 2nd Floor PO Boxes

And the follwoing are pretty much just cheats

Enter the Hacking engine in the game. Enter CHEAT.EXE and the cheat menu will be unlocked. Enter one of the following codes to activate the corresponding effect.
Information in this section was contributed by Mmfly13 and Tomzilla3000.

Maximum firepower:
Enter 0034AFFF as a code.
Information in this section was contributed by Mmfly13 and gomite.

Unlimited ammunition:
Enter 1DDF2556 as a code.
Information in this section was contributed by energybb.

Unlimited focus:
Enter 69E5D9E4 as a code.

Fast focus restore:
Enter FFF0020A as a code.

Unlimited health:
Enter 7F4DF451 as a code.

Bonus test level:
Enter 13D2C77F as a code.

Sparks' Construct in training mode:
Enter 13D2C77F or 1302C77F as a code.
Information in this section was contributed by Rickster1146.

Enemies cannot hear you:
Enter 4516DF45 as a code.

Enemies cannot see you:
Enter FFFFFFF1 as a code.

Turbo mode:
Enter FF00001A as a code.

Multi-player fighting:
Enter D5C55D1E as a code.

Low gravity:
Enter BB013FFF as a code.

Faster logos:
Enter 7867F443 as a code.

Taxi Driving:
Enter 312MF451 as a code.

Hacking engine tools:
In Hacking engine (which is accessed from the title screen), there are a number of directories and tools that can be useful (such as spawning a weapon within The Matrix.).

Thank Gamewinners.com for the info

Socom
May 18th, 2003, 05:50 AM
Thanks vicious.

I saw the film today and finished the game using Ghost. Now I'm going to cheat only with Ghost's levels not Niobe's. I entered the Multiplayer Fighting cheat and also the Bonus Test Level but I don't know how to play them. Anyone know?

When I finished the game I unlocked the trailer to the Matrix Revolutions. Pretty cool.

hypoluxa
May 20th, 2003, 12:15 PM
I have some hacking tips for some issues that you guys have brought up already.

Regarding the B:/ Tools code:

It is a 5 digit binary code, which means that the only numbers that need to be used are 0 and 1.
If you are familiar with the old game Mastermind, then you should get this:

Enter "11111". The computer will tell you that you have a certain number of right numbers in a certain number of right places. So, for the sake of an example, it might say that 4 of the numbers are right, and 4 of them are in their correct place. Then you just plug in a 0 in each successive slot until you get it right. I think I explained this horribly, but hopefully you get the point.

As far as the multiplayer thing goes, just load the game that has that hack, and go to the level select board. Multiplayer is all the way to the left , before the post office missions. The catch is YOU MUST HAVE THE SECOND CONTROLLER PLUGGED IN!!! If you don't the option won't even come up.

Just a quick complaint about this multiplayer thing. As far as I know, you can only play this with 2 people, which seems like a shame. If you could just play the computer in these environments, I'd probably play it as much as the regular game. If anyone finds a way to play this by yourself, please share. Unfortunately, I don't think it's possible.

Hope this helped, and sorry it's so long. I tend to ramble. ;-)

Matrix
May 22nd, 2003, 04:03 PM
anyone know how to raise your focus to the maximum (200%) ?????

I have only got mine up a couple time, I'm at 120%. A weird thing I found is it doesn't happen at certain points in the game cause the first time I fought the agent up in the plane I got focus up but I died and it dissappeared and when I tried it again it didn't go up???

anyone know how to level up your focus easily?? if at all?

Socom
May 23rd, 2003, 06:58 PM
Thanks for the tips.

I managed to work out most of the hacking. The only thing I want to see now is the Multiplayer fighting. I've only got one controller so I'll have to borrow one of a friend.

Does anyone know if you can play as Neo, Trinity and Morpheus? I've got the codes but they don't work. By the way, in the Cain and Able level in the dungeon, the person who plays Cain in real life, I did Taekwondo with him one time. Crazy.

Wicked D
May 27th, 2003, 06:41 AM
For Access to drive B you need to enter the password which is in binary 1s and 0s it's differnet everytime so you will have to find it out on your own through trial and error then you need to sign in as GUEST. as for the other drives they are easy to unlock.

Rev0lution
May 28th, 2003, 11:06 AM
This i think is one of the coolest features that any game i have played has. All the things your can find out, o and yea the whole 5 password is all binary so just play with the combos of 1's and 2's and yes the password does change if your don't save your stuff after you pass it.