PDA

View Full Version : A Role Play

Pages : [1] 2

Uchiha Sasuke
Feb 27th, 2002, 09:30 PM
Well this is sort of a big battle royal that branched off another thread *who would win*.Well anyways pick a person to come in with,type a dialogue to what your character does in reaction to others characters.You can come back in too if your character has been killed off or kicked out somehow

Cannibal Clown
Feb 27th, 2002, 09:39 PM
My character is Sp[onge Bob Square Pants. And I think everyone knows who he is.

Uchiha Sasuke
Feb 27th, 2002, 09:40 PM
Lets see.I'll take the charater of Peter Griffin from family guy

*Peter kick sponge bob in the sack and runs off..........."hea hea hea hea"

IcyMourdor
Feb 27th, 2002, 09:43 PM
Space Ghost

I'm sure a lot of you watch Adult Swim, so you know who he is.

Serj
Feb 27th, 2002, 09:43 PM
Yeah, Im Eddie Van Halen and I have my lovely guitar for my weapon.

Edit - Adult swim rocks. Late at night when I can enjoy anime all by my self.

Uchiha Sasuke
Feb 27th, 2002, 09:48 PM
*Peter continues to stomp sponge bob into submission*................"hahahahah your so much easier than louis"

IcyMourdor
Feb 28th, 2002, 08:33 AM
*pictures Peter as Zorack and shoots him with his beam*

Die you damn incest!

Uchiha Sasuke
Feb 28th, 2002, 08:38 AM
OWWWWWW!The Humanity,its burns so much.

Rocky
Feb 28th, 2002, 08:58 AM
My character is Muhammed Ali from the new film Ali.

007_JamesBond
Feb 28th, 2002, 12:12 PM
I want to be stewie ( I think that that is how you spell it) he is the best, from Family Guy

*pulls out a lighter and starts to Chase Sponge Bob around* burn baby burn

Uchiha Sasuke
Feb 28th, 2002, 05:05 PM
Peter Pulls out a bat.*Chases after ali with bat* "die you boxing bastard"

talon101
Feb 28th, 2002, 05:09 PM
im Kenny

007_JamesBond
Feb 28th, 2002, 05:41 PM
Kenny come here and help me chase down that damn sponge

talon101
Feb 28th, 2002, 11:55 PM
*kenny drives in on his gokart starts to chase sponge unfortuanly theres a rock on the ground(where are we anyway) and crashes and gets baddly wounded........................after a week kennys up and chasing poor old sponge again.

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 1st, 2002, 04:45 PM
*Peter runs wildly around in a circle chasing the sponge* "damn you,...............you little absorbant bastard"

Cannibal Clown
Mar 2nd, 2002, 02:05 PM
Sponge bob then becomes sick and tired of this crap and splits into eight seperate sponge bobs and each one takes someone by the balls and throughs them into the air, followed by dropkicking each of them into the wall.

"I'm ready I'm ready I'm ready I'm ready!"

Then all of the Sponge bobs turn back into one sponge bob and quickly pisses on all of the characters lying on the floor by the wall.

"take that you dirty infestating parasitical intestinal worms!"

Then sponge bob begins that annoying as hell laugh.

"waaaa ha ha ha ha ha!"

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 2nd, 2002, 02:11 PM
*hahahahha Peter begins to laugh.* "Stupid sponges" *peter picks up a broom* "ha time to clean house Hahahaha"

Cannibal Clown
Mar 2nd, 2002, 02:16 PM
Patric suddenly busts through the wall with gary and a can of silly string and starts spraying it at Peter.

He then takes Gary and throughs it at the wall making a huge yellow streak on the wall.

Sponge Bob yells.
"No patric, you're making the walls dirty. you bastard! Spong Bob then takes a bubble wand and blows a huge bubble at patric, causing him to be absorbed into the bubble and float away.

"Sponge Bob, Noooooo!"

"F*ck you, you dumb starfish!" Yells Sponge bob.

"Meow" says Gary.

007_JamesBond
Mar 2nd, 2002, 02:19 PM
*caughing* *spiting* time to die Sponge

R U ready for this, stewie says as pulls out a mini gun, Ill teach you to pee on me, lets add some holes to you

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 2nd, 2002, 02:19 PM
HAhaha haha.*peter wacks sponge bob with the broom* "hahah anyone up for floor hockey'

Cannibal Clown
Mar 2nd, 2002, 02:22 PM
As Stewie is about to shoot Sponge bob, a giant diso ball falls from the ceiling and crashes on Stewie. then some funky disco music fills the room and john Travolta busts through the door with his arm out and his foot tappin.

"Letys get this party started."

007_JamesBond
Mar 2nd, 2002, 02:24 PM
Ha Ha die Sponge Die, stewie says as he fires uncontrollably

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 2nd, 2002, 02:25 PM
*hahah travolta is in the house* Peter goes over and dances with him

007_JamesBond
Mar 2nd, 2002, 02:26 PM
*pissed) Damn you, try to crush me your turn die Sponge Die, stewie says as he fires uncontrollably

Cannibal Clown
Mar 2nd, 2002, 02:28 PM
Before Stewie gets too far with his shooting, thye disco music begins to get to his head and he notices his foot begin to tap.

He has no idea what's hapening, but he likes it. Then Stewie does a quick 360 and is all of the sudden wearing a pair of white sequenced bell bottoms and a huge peace medalion.

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 2nd, 2002, 02:30 PM
Ok travolta dance with me,dance the dance of life. *Peter then goes dancing in a general direction and crashes over a table and into a book shelf "damn it all

Cannibal Clown
Mar 2nd, 2002, 02:35 PM
The books then fly off the shelf and slam into Kenny. Then three children in winter clothing come out and one in green yells.
"Oh my God, Travolta killed Kenny!"
The one in red and blue responds.
"You bastards!"

007_JamesBond
Mar 2nd, 2002, 02:50 PM
As Stewie starts to dance he pulls out a stick of dynamite and throws it in to one of the holes in Spongebob

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 2nd, 2002, 02:53 PM
*peter walks over to sponge and picks up the dynamite and goes back to stewy."now stewie you shouldnt be throwing things"*peter puts the dynamite back in stews hand*"be good"

Cannibal Clown
Mar 2nd, 2002, 02:55 PM
Stewie thows the stick back into Sponge bob.

As the stick blows up, the explosion causes Sponge bob to expand the size of the whole room, and then all of his pours begin to spew out a whole load of white puss.

Soon, sponge bob returnes to normal size and he burps.

The room is coverd in two feet of puss and sponge bob replies.

"must be puberty. damn zits."

Then starts laughing again.

Waaaa ha ha ha ha ha ha!

Stewie and travolta are pissed because their clothes are ruined and the floor is in too sh*tty of a conditiopn to break dance on.

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 2nd, 2002, 02:57 PM
Sorry your going to have to edit that one i gave the dynamite back to stew

Cannibal Clown
Mar 2nd, 2002, 02:58 PM
it's all ready been taken care of. read the top.

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 2nd, 2002, 03:08 PM
*Peter walks over to travolta and starts to break dance*all of a everyone heres a boom boom boom *then cool laid man bust through the wall* "OH YEAH!!!!!!

Cannibal Clown
Mar 2nd, 2002, 03:11 PM
"OH NO!"

Sponge bob then jumps into the cool aid mans pitcher and soaks up all of the red cool aid and turns into a super sponge bob, who is now colored red.

"ha ha, now it's time for some real ass kickn'."

Super sponge bob jumps out of the pitcher and begins chasing after everyone.

007_JamesBond
Mar 2nd, 2002, 03:17 PM
OH no in a deperate plea to hide the fact that the stick of dynamite was dynamite stew throws it in the air, OOO look at the fire works, damn stew thinks my plan didn't work, as he liquids, just wait I will come up with one

Cannibal Clown
Mar 2nd, 2002, 03:19 PM
Originally posted by 007_JamesBond
OH no in a deperate plea to hide the fact that the stick of dynamite was dynamite stew throws it in the air, OOO look at the fire works, damn stew thinks my plan didn't work, as he liquids, just wait I will come up with one
Now In think you have to edit yours. We've already concluded the dynamite thing and are in the Cool aid saga now.

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 2nd, 2002, 03:20 PM
"Oh my god hahahaha" *peter starts to run and trips over a bump and holds his knee* "ahh ssssh ahh sssh ahh sssh ahh sssh ahh"

Cannibal Clown
Mar 2nd, 2002, 03:23 PM
ha ha. you can't excape me you pathetic fool.

Sponge bob continues over to Peter about to absorb him when a huge robotic foot steps through the celieng and smashes sponge bob, causing red cool aid to squirt every where

"What the hell?"

Sponghe bob looks up and sees a giant robot being piloted by Richard Nixon and Jerald Ford steping on him.

"Ha ha, die all of you democratic ass holes."

007_JamesBond
Mar 2nd, 2002, 03:27 PM
stew points at Peter then breaks in to his singing

On the good ship Lolipop, its a sweet trip to the candy shop ........

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 2nd, 2002, 03:34 PM
*no stop that stewie* *peter picks up stewie to give him a spanking*

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 4th, 2002, 05:07 PM
*peter walks over to Nixon* "hay hay nixon are you the bastard that raise the taxes?" "hum not going to answer huh?" *peter goes over and kicks nixon bot in the foot.* "ow ow ow,damn steel bastard"

Cannibal Clown
Mar 4th, 2002, 05:17 PM
Ha Ha, yells nixon.
You thought you could hurt me? fool! Nixon then dropps a giant bucket of spinage at Peter from the **** pit.

Take that moron.

But before the spinage falls on Peter, Popeye comes in and quickly eats the Spinage.

MM MM Good. Says Popeye. Now time for a real ass kicken Nixon.

Oh no, It's Popeye and he's been spinagafied, says Nixon

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 4th, 2002, 05:20 PM
Noooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!. *peter runs over a steals back a box of trixs from a rabbit. "Silly rabbit trixs are for kids" *peter then walks back to his spot. "Holy Crap,popeye what the devil you doing here." "Hay hay where your hot wife"

Cannibal Clown
Mar 4th, 2002, 05:25 PM
My wife, You want her you can have her. Dumb ugly broad. All she does is yeel and squack like a fricken stork. You can have my kid Sweetpy while you're at it. But enough of that, it's time to kick this robots ass. HERE WE COME JERALD AND NIXON!

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 4th, 2002, 05:36 PM
"Hay thanx" *come here olive oil and give me some lovin* "eww gross"*olive oil kick peter in the nuts* "my mistake was making a move"

Cannibal Clown
Mar 4th, 2002, 05:42 PM
Spone bob crawls out from undernieth Nixon's foot and runs to Olive oil.

"Hey baby, want some of this hot stuff right here? You know you haven't lived till you've done it with a yellow sponge baby cakes."

Sponge bob takes Olive oil and runs away with her into the sun set.

"Finally, that little **** is gone" says Travolta as he prepares to bust a move on Nixon and Jerald's asses.

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 4th, 2002, 05:48 PM
*damn asorbant bastard* come back with her. *peter break dance his way over to travolta* i need help!?!?!

007_JamesBond
Mar 4th, 2002, 05:50 PM
Stew is back and angry, Who wants to die I mean dance?

stew says with pissed look on his face

Cannibal Clown
Mar 4th, 2002, 06:12 PM
But now with Travolta distracted and Nixon crashing into the speakers, Stewie's lost his dancing jive and is just plain pissed at everything now.

007_JamesBond
Mar 4th, 2002, 06:14 PM
stewie looks around pulls out an AK and just lays down extreme fire with relentless remourse

talon101
Mar 4th, 2002, 06:14 PM
kenny hasent done anything for a long time so he kills himself and respawns again ahaha

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 4th, 2002, 06:15 PM
*peter notices travolta ignoring him and punches him out* "what the heck you ignoring me,i hope you learned your lesson"

Cannibal Clown
Mar 4th, 2002, 06:17 PM
Originally posted by talon101
kenny hasent done anything for a long time so he kills himself and respawns again ahaha
Actuall, I killed Kenny off a while ago with one of my characters. So don't worry about hoim being gone for so long. I even had Stan and Kyle come in and do their famous line.

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 4th, 2002, 06:21 PM
Ah just let him come back again. Anyways *As soon as peter punched out travolta* peter takes the dance floor. * AW AW beat this* "Peter does a head spin"

Cannibal Clown
Mar 4th, 2002, 06:55 PM
I'll beat that! yells Carrot top as he walks in and takes Peter by the head and throws him at a telephone.

Just dial down the center crap head!

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 4th, 2002, 06:57 PM
Damn it all you orange haired a$$ hole.I've had enough.Peter goes running over to the top and trips and fall dammit all.Peter turns around and see a horrible thing smiling at him

Cannibal Clown
Mar 4th, 2002, 07:04 PM
Oh God No! It's the Wall Mart Smiley face and he's after Peter.

The Smiley face starts whistling his tune of doom as he tries to eat peter.

talon101
Mar 4th, 2002, 09:41 PM
Originally posted by Cannibal Clown

Actuall, I killed Kenny off a while ago with one of my characters. So don't worry about hoim being gone for so long. I even had Stan and Kyle come in and do their famous line.

every time i die i respawn again!:shock:

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 4th, 2002, 10:12 PM
Originally posted by talon101

every time i die i respawn again!:shock:

Odd choice of charater to stay with.Peter goes over to kenny picks him up and drops him into a bottomless pit

BowevelJoe
Mar 5th, 2002, 08:12 AM
yo mofos, muh homies and i are commin into the the RPG, me, Hitler, Bob Barker, Garth Brooks, and the dough boy! Woohoo! :)

Hitler wonders where the heck he is and continues to eat coconuts, Bob looks around and wonders if the price is right, Brooks is thinking of more crappy songs to put on his new record, dough boy is hungry...hes gonna eat somebody! Im going through my arsenal of weapons..whose gonna be my first victem! dundundun!

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 5th, 2002, 08:39 AM
Ah the complete horror is now here.Dear god what must i do.Peter than continues to run around in a circle. OH crap oh crap oh crap.

007_JamesBond
Mar 5th, 2002, 12:11 PM
Stew notices the Smiley face* well although you tried to kill me before with the dynamite I will save your ass this time, stew says has he has the smiley face in his sights

*Die smiley Die* Stew then opens fire

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 5th, 2002, 04:55 PM
Peter continues to run around in a circle.What will he do oh what will he do

Cannibal Clown
Mar 5th, 2002, 05:02 PM
Nixon and Jerald notice Hitler down by the Mechs foot looking at the huge robot in awe. Nixon sees that Hitler thinks that the great machine of destruction is pretty cool, so he asks Hitler if he'd like to join up with him and Jerald Ford in their conquest.

Hitler agrees and climbs up to the head and jumps into the cockpit.

"ha ha, not the trio is complete" yells Jerald as they begin stomping on the dough boy.

"Take that you yeast infested desiese!" shouts Nixon"

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 5th, 2002, 05:24 PM
Nooo!! Peter gets outta of his trance.Ah no hitler nixon and ford. Peter goes over to a nearby area and opens cage.A lion jumps.HAha say hello to my little friend you mechanical a$$hole

Cannibal Clown
Mar 5th, 2002, 05:31 PM
The trio throws a giant machanical dog piloted by Al Gore and has the dog chase after the lion.

Take this you stupid Florida idiot who lost me the election!

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 5th, 2002, 05:34 PM
The lion doubles back on the dog and jumps on gerald ford.All of a sudden tom brokaw from the news jumps in on the scence.Special announcemt "gerald ford was senselessly malled by a lion to today."Then brokaw stops turns toward nixon.Your next B*itch

Cannibal Clown
Mar 5th, 2002, 05:41 PM
Oh crap, the damn media's at me again!

Then Hitler starts yelling in German and no one knows what he's saying. Then he whips out a can of jelly beans pours it in his mouth and starts spitting the beans like bullets at the lion, killing it off and causing it to fall to the floor and die.

Damn, we lost Jerald! shouts nixon.

Hitler continues to yell. "Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah!"

I can't take this, i need someone who can speak English here with me.

He looks down and sees kenny. Hey kenny, jump up here.

Kenny jumps into the cockpit and they start reaping havok on the building.

"MMphh mmm mhp m ummphhh muff murm huff!" yells kenny

What the hell are you saying kid? says nixon.

Hitler continues to yell.

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 5th, 2002, 05:44 PM
All of a sudden Bob Barker jumps back into the scene.He jumps up ontop of them mech and wacks hitler."price is wrong B*tch."All of a sudden as barker is kicking A$$ a sponge jumps back into the area.

Cannibal Clown
Mar 5th, 2002, 05:46 PM
I'm ready I'm ready I'm ready... To kick your ass! Waaaaa ha ha ha! yells Sponge Bob as he starts kicking Bob Barker in the head.

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 5th, 2002, 05:47 PM
Barker getting annoyed whips some everyday discount items at the sponge.Name your price you a$$.

BowevelJoe
Mar 5th, 2002, 09:32 PM
*Nixon pulls out Oprah Winfrey Mask*

Hahahaha! I told you fockers im not a crook!!

*everyone in the room passes out in shock as nixon robs em of thier arsenals and money*

Hahahaha!! I am the champion my friends!!

*rosy O donnel comes out of nowhere and tackles him and starts eating his head thinking he is a twinkie*

Nixon:NOOOO!!! damn you fat lady!! nooo!!!

Rosy: *munch munch munc* Get me a happy meal *****!!

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 5th, 2002, 09:39 PM
Oh no rosie o donelle."That right everyone turn those frowns upside down.Rosie then flings koosh balls at everyone.The koosh ball land and turn into little man eating cockroaches."We are family" yell the roaches as they march towards the enemy

talon101
Mar 6th, 2002, 01:18 AM
(im not to good at this sorry)

what peter thinks is its a bottom less pit is actully a man hole kenny finnaly finds his way out in to the open.as soon as he sees the bright light it makes him slip backwards on the sewerage then he falls down the ladder and breaks his back. which dosent kill him but breaks his back so he cant move.

"so i move to a new char which is Frodo with my cool sword and armor.:laugh: :laugh:

BowevelJoe
Mar 6th, 2002, 08:00 AM
*bob barker walks into the middle of the room*

Hey Everbody! Bah! WHAT! YOU DONT WATCH MY SHOW EH SPONGEBOB!!! ARRGG!!

*Throws little microphone around sponge bob and starts to choke em to death

*out of nowhere a pink blur flys through the air*

Patrick Starfish: Noooo!!!!!

*tackles Bob Barker*

Patrick:Hi spongebob!

SB: Hey patrick, you ready to kick some ass?! Im ready! Im ready Im ready Im ready!!

Patrick: I like icecream and waffles!

Bob: DAMN YOU ALL!!!!

*sics Bob Barkers beauties after everyone*

Hahhaha! BOB IS ALWAYS VICTORIOUS!!!

*Sean Connery comes out of nowhere*

SC: AH!!! I SEE YOU MR BARKER, YOU STOLE MY LINE YOU BLOODY BASTARD!! I AM VICTORIOUS!! ill play your rougish games BARKER! NOW DIE!!!

*Bob and Sean get into a fight and roll down a steep ledge fighting while rolling all the way doown...*

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 6th, 2002, 08:33 AM
As the fight between Sc and barker is going down.Rosie o donelle walks through the shadows with kooshes armed.Har he Har i need a whopper.Suddenly a giant tire rolls across the screen.And a round fat object pops out.HAy its bib the michelian man the tire sponser.Ha your all fools you cant beeat my tires there weathered protected.Bib continues to whip tires unrelentessly

007_JamesBond
Mar 6th, 2002, 12:11 PM
then all of a sudden Pierce Brosnan comes in and SC looks up and stares at him, Connery then jumps out and says that he is the better bond an Piere pulls his pp7 and shoots connery in the leg, then before Pierce could get another shot in the Marshmellowman being shased by the ghost busters comes in and eats Pierce, but then stew sees the marshmellow man and starts to chase him with a flame thrower, grahm crackers and chocolat

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 6th, 2002, 04:45 PM
Hay b*tches you want so syrup with that.Oh no its mrs. buttersworth.I hear to make pancakes outta your ass.So be perpared because buttersworth is here

BowevelJoe
Mar 6th, 2002, 09:40 PM
SC: Hah! Take that you bloody bastard!

Rosy: WHERE IS MY DINNER!!

SB: IM READY TO KICK YO ASS!!

Patrick: HEE HEE HEE!! I WANT SOME COOKIES!!

Bob: Bah! you witch! your guess was way off anways! hahaha!

SC: Bah Bob get off of the air you old cooT!

Bob: ARRG! IM gonna beat you with a golf club you stupid bond wannabee!!

SC: HAH! your rougish games shall be ended!!

Bob: shut up!!

DUN DUN DUN!!! *ALex Trebek runs into the room with some metal jeopardy cards*

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 6th, 2002, 09:46 PM
Hah Trebek your show is no match for mine.Pat sajack from wheel of fortune arrives.Buy your vowel b*tch screams pat as he releases a horde of vanna white clones armed with weiner bombs after trebek.Im beautiful im beautiful im beautiful chat the vannas as they head toward trebek.HAhah looks like you picked the wrong letter.Now its my turn to spin

007_JamesBond
Mar 7th, 2002, 12:15 PM
Trebeck is then thrown on the wheel by the White clones, *suck this Trebeck* Sajack says as he turns the wheel, Patrick comes and sees the big wheel spinning and thinks that it is a big cookie so he runs over and proceeds to eat the wheel

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 7th, 2002, 04:45 PM
Pat: Dear god no!Your ruining my plan you fat pink bastard.The as sajack screams a green midget runs into the room frantically.Ah there after me lucky charms.

Cannibal Clown
Mar 7th, 2002, 04:54 PM
Trebeck gets up dazed. He looks at Pat and smiles.

He then pulls a hard wood golf club out of his pants and hits pats head off, killing him instantly.

"Ha, you dumb ass, you didn't answer in the form of a question. bah!"

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 7th, 2002, 04:59 PM
Lucky:ah what do you say.Lucky skips over to trebek.Ah you thee one who stole me pot of gold.Well you didnt follow the rainbow.Die.Lucky uses he magic to shrink trebek into a can of peas.HA he ha what do you say now.

Cannibal Clown
Mar 7th, 2002, 05:04 PM
You are correct for the catigory "Fairy tales and folk songs" for 500. You may pick the next topic.

Says mini Trebeck.

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 7th, 2002, 05:10 PM
All of a sudden a bowl of cereal hit Pea trebek.There Greeeaaat.Oh my god tony the tiger is here.Hay have frosted flakes as a part of your daily a$$ kicking.

BowevelJoe
Mar 7th, 2002, 05:17 PM
Ahah!

*Micky Mouse and Pluto enter the scene*

Mickey: Hah! Ive always wanted my own cereal! Bah! DIE TONEY AND LUCKY!! GRR!!

Pluto: Bark bark bark!

Sean COnnery: Hah! Die bastard dog die!!

*SC shoots pluto with tazer and burns him till crispy and takes big bite*

AHh! Just my me old mum used to make! Yeah!

SC: BAH! I thought trebek was enough, aArrg to many of you rougish gameshow hosts!!

*pulls out chaingun and mows everyone down in the room*

Hah! take that you scurvy bastarDs!!

Cannibal Clown
Mar 7th, 2002, 05:19 PM
NOT PART OF ROLE PLAY

Thank you Boweveljoe for getting rid of some of these caracters. We've got too many. Perhaps we should make a list of ten characters who are still alive after what SC did.

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 7th, 2002, 05:21 PM
To infinity and beyond.Oh no buzzlight year.Ok now mickey your days are up.Perpare to die.Buzz buzz buzz.Huh whats that.Lightyear looks around and see a giant F*cking honey bee coming down at him.Nooooo.The horror.The honey bee then attcks buzz with full force

Cannibal Clown
Mar 7th, 2002, 05:24 PM
Then Buzz Lightyear is trampled on by Sleazy p martini's Hi Ho munchkin thingies.

Hi ho Hi ho Hi ho!

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 7th, 2002, 05:26 PM
Ha The lemon man is here to serve up your asses.Die and eat lemons you sorry sour pusses

Cannibal Clown
Mar 7th, 2002, 05:31 PM
Then the giant lemonade bottle comes crashing through the wall and topples over lemonade man.

BowevelJoe
Mar 7th, 2002, 05:50 PM
Ahh! STORYTIME!!
Marge and Bob's Secret miX Rated R for Rootabayga!

Bob: Hah! You thought you could hide the pina colado mix from me in the bottle of sun tan lotion didnt ya eh Marge!!

Marge: No, i didnt hide nothin in no suntan lotion bottle?!

Bob: Ooooh.....Thats ok! When i poop its gonna smell like tha BEACH!

The End

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 7th, 2002, 06:36 PM
Alright we can use that as i side plot,i guess.Anyways we need to develop this stupid fight more.Hmmm

IcyMourdor
Mar 7th, 2002, 07:48 PM
*Cartman walks in ready to kick someone's ass*

You will all respect my authorita.

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 7th, 2002, 07:53 PM
Meee want honey come.Arg arrrrh.The Cravin from honeycome jumps around the room.Me want me want me want jelly roll.The cravin jumps on cartmen and starts davouring him

BowevelJoe
Mar 7th, 2002, 08:59 PM
Ahh sorry about that lol

:grabs magical parachute and flys around dropping grenades on random peoples heads::

WEEeeeeeeEE!!

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 7th, 2002, 09:08 PM
Ha quit stealing my water A$$hole.Adam west appears in the door.Crime will never triumph.Nah nah nah nah .....nah nah nah ......batman. Bang..................Swoosh....................Mi ssss.Haha you cannot defeat me.

IcyMourdor
Mar 7th, 2002, 09:16 PM
*Cartman farts*

Kickass

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 7th, 2002, 10:19 PM
Narrate a little more mourdor.Anyways adam west continues to kick everyone's ass.When tom brokaw jumps back into the mix.Armed with USa today magazines brokaw delivers the paper cuts.Hah you Asses cant beat the news

007_JamesBond
Mar 8th, 2002, 12:24 PM
all of a sudden the glass breaks on the sky light and Robin proceeds to drop down, but is stopped and gets knocked down by the flying magazines\

Wait Batman, wait for me, robin says

No NO not you again, go home you damn pansy, batman says as he sets his sight on the tight wairing fairy

Then a giant salt shaker and pepper shaker come to ruin the party, Here we come to season the day

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 8th, 2002, 07:43 PM
You arnt batman.Im batman.George clooney swings down from above.Damn you adam west and your fake acting.Only i can potrait the real bat.That what you think punk respond west.All right thats it.Clooney and west jump into each other and start to brawl

007_JamesBond
Mar 9th, 2002, 11:01 AM
Damn You Cloney, we are one in the same, we are batmen of the past now I am old, and you wipe sh*t up on the floor in a hospital, let us just call it quits and realize our common enemy
Bob Barker, I heard that his show is off the charts and that he says that your show sucks, attack him Clooney I dont want to break my hip, \

above them the salt an pepper shaker are seasoning them to be eaten by the Cartman

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 9th, 2002, 11:10 AM
I will never work for you west.Cause i am batman.Boom boom,boom.The giant salt and pepper shakers make there way towards clooney.Are they here to bring season greeting or to kick my a$$.Oh well come robin to the bat cave

007_JamesBond
Mar 9th, 2002, 11:40 AM
Oh sh*t says West not in the eyes he says as the Salt shaker pours salt in his eyes, then all of a sudden Adam pulls out a baterrang and breaks the salt shaker then seeing his fallen commerade the pepper shaker gets pissed

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 9th, 2002, 04:02 PM
Bang bang bang!!!.HAHAHAH Snail man is here.Time to slime all your asses to oblivion.

BowevelJoe
Mar 9th, 2002, 06:54 PM
Ahah!

the Hi Ho kids run around the room popping people with acorns and rocks!! Hai hai hai hai hai hai hai hai hai hai!!!

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 9th, 2002, 09:01 PM
Damn you cursed midgets with your big heads.I will stop you yells clooney back from the bat cave.Clooney whips out a toothpaste.HAHA time to brush you little pricks

BowevelJoe
Mar 9th, 2002, 09:09 PM
HI HO HOE POWER!!!!

The HI Ho kids go in the batcave and rob batman and kill him by snowboarding all over his head and caving in his brain cavity and continue to hypnotize people with their demonic song of doom!!

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 9th, 2002, 09:12 PM
Im ready im ready im ready im ready to stomp on your asses yells sponge bob.You want repetive and annoying then im your *****.So come get some you damn over sized kids who walk around naked

BowevelJoe
Mar 9th, 2002, 09:56 PM
HIHOHIHOHIHOHIHOHIHOHIHOHIHOHIHO!!!!

The kids throw spongebob in a pit of fire

HIHOHIHOHIHOHIHOHIHOHIHOHIHOHIHOHIHO!!!

THE END OF SPONGEBOB!!

DUN DUN DUN DUNN!!!

Magic eddy runs in

IM GONNA POOT ON ALL OF YEys PEOPLES!! HEHHEHHEH!!

MADRUCKIS
Mar 9th, 2002, 10:03 PM
*Madruckis walks in as a Chocobo

Kweh m-f'ers

*He swallows some of the HiHo's and pecks out some of their eyes. Low bridges their leader and holds them down with his leg while pecking furiously at his face

Kweh Kweh Kweh Kweh Kweh Kweh Kweh Kweh

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 10th, 2002, 11:55 AM
Fianlly the Mighty hi ho's have met there match in the form of a chocobo.As the birdy kicks a$$.Peter sneaks back into the room dressed in black and sneaking along the wall."na nahnahnah na na.Peter nears the battle area once again.But then a hideous figure appears behind him

007_JamesBond
Mar 11th, 2002, 12:21 PM
I will destroy the snail, says the giant pepper shaker, he says as he pours pepper all over the snail.

Ha Ha Ha pepper does not hurt me, it is salt that does, you dumbass, the snail then crawls and covers the pepper shaker ending the life of the last of the shakers

Cannibal Clown
Mar 11th, 2002, 05:39 PM
Then two huge clowds role into the room somehow and a voice comes from above the ceiling.

"ha ha, it is me God, and I'm here to stop this."

God then starts throwing lightning bolts at everyone in the fight.

Then the devil opens up the earth and starts shooting fire at all of the fighters as well.

"After all of those years watching these dumbasses gay shows, I've gotten sick and tired of it. Now for the first time God and I are joining forces to destroy these dark forces of the media world."

"Al right Satan, lets kick there asses"

The devil looks up at God in suprize.
" What the hell did you just say?"

"Oh, must have slipped. Forgive me lord, wait a minute, what am I saying that for?"

God and the Devil then continue to beat the crap out of the fighters.

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 11th, 2002, 07:51 PM
"Hahahaha he has horns",yells peter as he points towards the devil.Hay hay satan you wanna red bull it gives you wings.Peter whips the can at him.Har har har.

BowevelJoe
Mar 11th, 2002, 08:15 PM
HIHO HI HoO!!!

YOU CANNOT DEFEAT THE HIHOHIHO's WE OWN GOD HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH!! WE WILL NOW CONTINUE OUR WRATH OF EVILNESS...but pause for a short break for some Cap'n Crunch...

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 11th, 2002, 08:22 PM
As the hi hos march off to go have a complete breakfast.Peter continues to annoy the hell out of everyone."ha you wanna see a snake, ha you wanna see a snake."yells peter.Suddenly a giant can of ravoli drops on peter."Oh god the pain"Then all of a sudden a man in a chef uniform bust im.Im the chef and im the boss.Cambells eat your heart out.

BowevelJoe
Mar 11th, 2002, 09:37 PM
DEAR GOD NOO!!! the hi hoes fear chef boyardee!!

*they all run around as fast as tehy can without spilling the crunchy goodness*

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 11th, 2002, 09:46 PM
MMMM beefy yells Boyardee., as he chases after the hi ho's with his spoon.You little pricks can't run ,you will be in my belly.Then all of a sudden a shadow appears in the doorway.Have eat new crunch berries cereal you bastard.A barrage of colorful round objects go flying towards boyardee.The captain is back in the house ooh yeah.

BowevelJoe
Mar 12th, 2002, 08:00 AM
HIHOHIHOHIHOHIHO!!!

WEE!!

*the hihos zoom across the room on their snowboards throwing mail with metal edges at people*

*they see capn crunch and await orders*

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 12th, 2002, 08:30 AM
Haha your days are over boyardee.Yells The capt.Hihohiho we and the captian making it happen.Shut your mouths yells boyardee you think im finished not yet.haha say hello to my to little friend.Woh woh ho green giant.Omg the green giant noo.

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 12th, 2002, 09:50 PM
Eat beans *****es.The green giant starts to distribute the greens.Oh no oh no veges we hate veges yell the hi ho as they run around.Har har yells boyardee.Now whos finished.

MADRUCKIS
Mar 12th, 2002, 11:17 PM
The chocobo ducks flying beans, crunches, and spagehtti!
KWEH!
translation: "What the hell, it's like a supermarket blew up in here dammit!"

Chocobo shoots razor sharp chocobo feathers at the green giant and slices off his leg. The giant teeters over and crushes the chocobo to death!

kw kw kwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhh
cough cough

BowevelJoe
Mar 13th, 2002, 08:02 AM
faaaaaaarrrrrrttttt!! fart fart faart!!

DEAR GOD NO!! ITS JABBA THE BUTT!!

POOOOOOOT FART!! FART FART STINKY!!! ASS GRENADE!! BAM FARTA****ANDRUN!!

*everyone in the room has the sudden urge to use the bathroom*

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 13th, 2002, 08:26 AM
Arg.Thats horrible.Suddenly everyone sprints to the restroom.Jabba the but remains be himself.Dum dum dum dee dee dum.Ok when are they coming back.

Cannibal Clown
Mar 13th, 2002, 04:46 PM
The cat in the hat comes in and sees all of the havoc and is shocked, so he pulls out an AK47 out of his hat and joins the party.

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 13th, 2002, 07:32 PM
Oh its dr.zues and he's in the mix how bout some green eggs and ham you b*tch.

Cannibal Clown
Mar 16th, 2002, 06:29 PM
The green eggs and ham start yelling as they start to cook in the frying pan

"help us! heeeeeeellllllp uuuuuusssssss!!!!!!!"

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 16th, 2002, 07:18 PM
DR. ZUES looks at his story going to h*ll.Why why you are destroying them.Grrr time to kick some serious A$$.DR. Zues gets into one of his messed up creations from his story and river dances back into the battle field na na na nah.

Cannibal Clown
Mar 16th, 2002, 07:23 PM
Nixon begins to get angry because no one is paying attention to him and his Mech. So he starts stepping on the Dr.'s little creation. Then Cannibal Clown busts through in his own mech and starts kicking nixon's robotic ass.
Then the tables turn and nixons robots liquid metal arm changes form and wrapps around My mech like some sort of clay and then hardens back into metal.

"Damn, I'm stuck! Nixon you bastard!"

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 16th, 2002, 07:25 PM
Conery jumps back into the battle.HA im back,wheres trebeck that b*tch will pay.

Cannibal Clown
Mar 16th, 2002, 07:27 PM
trebeck resp[onds "That is the wrong answer. And your wager was.....your life."

Now time for an ass kicken Connery!

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 16th, 2002, 07:32 PM
Trebeck,what would your mom think of this.As trebeck looks down for awhile as he thinks,connery jumps on trebeck,ha she thinks nothin but me ha take this.

Cannibal Clown
Mar 16th, 2002, 07:36 PM
trebeck kicks Connery in the nuts. daily double, bet you were'nt expecting that one Connery!

007_JamesBond
Mar 16th, 2002, 07:59 PM
hey Connery this is an audio clue, this dumbsh*t is about to get his head bashed agaisnt a curb, do you know who it is?

Cannibal Clown
Mar 16th, 2002, 08:01 PM
Then Trebeck takes Connery's head and smashes it againsed a curb.

ha ha, to late. The buzzer beat you before you could answer.

You loose!

007_JamesBond
Mar 16th, 2002, 08:33 PM
Did I? said Connery but it wasn't the thing that Trebeck beat into the curb was a hologram projected by the gadget that Q made for him while he was still on MI6 payroll, it appears that the game is on the other foot now, I will forgive you of you make me a vodka martini shaken not stirred, no well then

Cannibal Clown
Mar 17th, 2002, 12:07 PM
Nixon comes back in his mech whiule still holding me in my mech hostage.

Nixon responds to Connery "F*ck your martini!"

Then Nixon throws cannibals mech at Connery, smashing him into the pavement.

"take that you stupid spy"

MADRUCKIS
Mar 17th, 2002, 12:47 PM
Jill Valentine runs in to the center of the battle field ready for action.
She whistles to the back and a tyrant coems bursting through the wall. It picks her up and sits her on its shoulder. She whistles again and 3 zombies on fire come stumbling in. Jill whips out her barretta and blasts one in it's head. The explosion spreads the T-virus all over the place.
"Now whoever dies becomes one of my subjects. Let's GO!"
The tyrant jumps on the wall and screeches towards Connery and Cannibal.

Cannibal Clown
Mar 17th, 2002, 12:53 PM
Good thing that nixon and Cannibal are in air proof mechs son the T Virus doesn't effect him. And connery's so fast, he had the anti virus with him the whole time, so he's safe too. What else can you expect from Bond.

Connery sees what's happening, so he grabs a mech of his own, made fromQ and Him Nixon and Cannibal prepare for battle as they start stepping on all of the zombies.

MADRUCKIS
Mar 17th, 2002, 12:58 PM
The tyrant takes a swipe from it's poisonous claws at Cannibals mech and leaves a hideous scratch. Jill spins around and sees Nixon approaching and blasts him with a rocket launcher, sending his mech toppeling backward, scrambling his controls for a bit. The tyrnat jumps up towards the ceilng and stays there observing the wreckage

Cannibal Clown
Mar 17th, 2002, 01:02 PM
"Damn you woman. You and your bloody toys. i wont have it, you'll curse the day you crossed me valentine!" Says Connery as he charges at the Tyrant with his mech, smashing all of the zombies of trbeck, and sponge bob, and everyone else who was in this f*cked up story.

Connery's mechs arm then become a missile launcher and he starts shooting at the tyrant.

"take that you horses ass!"

MADRUCKIS
Mar 17th, 2002, 01:09 PM
who flips out of the way and lands on Cannibal. Jill stares at Cannibal and says "Yeah, as F@#$ up as this story is we're the losers that keep on writing in it...lol!"
The tyrant notices the lock Connery has on him and jumps out of the way as Cannibal is blasted half way across the field by his pal.

Cannibal Clown
Mar 17th, 2002, 01:12 PM
Nixon runs over a catches cannibal, before he crashes.

"Okay, this b*tch has to die!" yells Nixon and Cannibal.

They run over to Connery and they combine to form a giant mech and they take a huge sword and cut off the tyrants toe nails. That pisses it off a lot.

MADRUCKIS
Mar 17th, 2002, 01:19 PM
It mutates by swallowing all of the zombies and other characters and redesigning their DNA. It grows into a beast the size of the enemies mechs and Jill herelf flips into his mouth. Inside there is a computer system made by umbrella and she turns on her
ULTRA FREAKAZOID.
It screams and spits mucas on the enemies visor, blinding them.

Cannibal Clown
Mar 17th, 2002, 01:23 PM
Then Connery, Cannibal, and Nixon deside that their stratigy isn't working, so they jump out of the mech and on to the ground. They find the bottom of Jills monster and tie it's shoe laces together, causing it to trip and Jill smashing her face againsed the control pannel.

Now her face is all scratched up and she wont get another part in her new movie.

MADRUCKIS
Mar 17th, 2002, 01:32 PM
"The bastards caught me while I was talking to someone long distance........." she says spitting up blood.
The tyrant struggles to free its shoe laces and vomits up Jill who walks out and places Vega's mask to sheild her disfigured face.
"You three need to be taught a lesson about not interupting personal phone calls." She pulls a pin from a gernade and advances slowly on the three enemies.

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 17th, 2002, 02:42 PM
Snake runs into the fight sneaking style with his M4 armed.Ok now time to die.Snake shoot the gernade outta jills hand and goes and breaks her neck.Then he advances on the rest of the group

MADRUCKIS
Mar 18th, 2002, 12:13 AM
The tyrant struggles for a momeny before noticing it has no shoes to untie.

It runs over to Jill and shrinks to it's normal size. It cadles her in it's deformed arms and wimpers before swallowing her body whole and mutating into a freak with sharp horns sticking out of it's body.
Advancing on Snake swiftly, it puts him in a bear hug from hell as several horns plunge into his arm and makes him drop his gun.

BowevelJoe
Mar 18th, 2002, 07:51 AM
*shirly temple runs into the room*

hay hay everyone, want to see my do another stupid dance and sing a stupid song that everyone will think is cute so i can brainwash the world with my stupidity!?

*shirley runs around in circles doing neato funky breakdance moves and manages to trip everyone, but gets stuck when she trys to trip the mech like a retard*

Ooohh no! animal crackers in my soup, if i eat them all at once then i gotta go poop!

CC is amazed by the cuteness and knows that there is only one thing to do

*the mech leg comes down and squishes her into cute poop*

*Sloth from the goonies runs in*

Haaaay you guuuuuuys!!

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 19th, 2002, 07:40 AM
Oh no! not that ******.As sloth runs after everyone thinking there chocolate.A yellow submarine comes floating in.People then pop out from the top.Ah we the beetles and were going to kick your american asses.

BowevelJoe
Mar 19th, 2002, 08:05 AM
The beetles begin to throw drumsets, guitars and other random instruments at the angry sloth trying to slow his rage. The Sloth then falls asleep and begins murmuring about eating toothpaste and who ate his eggo waffles...

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 19th, 2002, 08:36 AM
Sean connery jumps back into the fray and kicks sloth in the junk and puts one foot on his gut and declares himself the winner.Then everyone looks at connery.And out of nowhere real trebeck falls from the ceiling and tackles connery.

007_JamesBond
Mar 19th, 2002, 12:21 PM
Ah Trebeck we meet again you greasy haired fairy,

Ha Ha Ha

Ill take Kick Trebecks a$$ for 200 Trebeck

Not this time Trebeck says.

Cannibal Clown
Mar 19th, 2002, 12:31 PM
trebeck whips out special razor edged question cards and starts chucking them at connery.

007_JamesBond
Mar 19th, 2002, 12:32 PM
Hey trebeck your mother tried that last night too

Ha Ha Ha

Suck it Trebeck

Cannibal Clown
Mar 19th, 2002, 12:47 PM
Trebeck is then laughed at by everyone in the area, from the ass holes in the mechs to all of the little zombies running around.

Trebeck then gets really angry at everyone and decides that enough is enough.

So he takes eighty sticks of bubble gum and chews them all up at once and throws it at everyone, causing all of them to get stuck to the floor.

"Who's laughing now!" yells Trebeck. Then he slips on some of the blood from Shirly Temple and falls on his ass.

Everyone starts laughing at him again.

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 19th, 2002, 05:42 PM
Haha ha trebeck.What a looser.The Connery continues back over to trebeck and kicks him while he's down.Your not going to win.Then something strange happens to connery.

Cannibal Clown
Mar 19th, 2002, 05:47 PM
Connery starts yelling in pain as his body starts to shake and his skin begins to quivver.

Every one still stuck in the bubble gum looks at him wondering what's happening to him.

Then Trebeck laughs at Connery.

ha ha, you're not going to live through this one.

Connery looks at Trebeck in puzzlement as he continues to screem in pain.

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 19th, 2002, 06:55 PM
What is with this bubble gum its hurting me.Connery stares down as the slowy advances up his body.No damn you trebeck.

MADRUCKIS
Mar 19th, 2002, 10:41 PM
The T-Virus still lingering in the air from the previous battle has mixed with the bubble gum substance, which must have been Bazooka Joe gum, and it has created a new and deadlier virus
THE BIG BAD B-VIRUS
The virus has just begun fusing itself to Connery and suddenly everyone begins shaking violently. Everyone except the Tyrant.
Instead the Tyrant slowly melts until it's skeleton is shown with Jill inside. Then that vibrates slowly and explodes horrifficly.

All eyes are on Connery as he cocoons himself. After a few seconds of silence, something bursts through.

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 19th, 2002, 11:11 PM
GRRRRARRH.Oh no its super Connery.Hes stronger faster and more sexier than the last.Then he points his finger at trebeck,"your on my mind trebeck your going down."

007_JamesBond
Mar 20th, 2002, 12:35 PM
trebeck is cowing in fear, and does not know what to do, but then all of a sudden his partner in the game show industry Pat Sajack comes in declares that he could beat Connery

Ha Ha Ha trebeck you little Pansy cant do it alone you little ***, you can suck it to you little wussy girl,(he tells Sajack as he pulls his thumb across his neck in the way of slicing his throught) I am not out yet Trebeck says as he proceeds to rise.

Now it is Trebeck and Sajack vs. Connery

Cannibal Clown
Mar 20th, 2002, 05:24 PM
"In the left corner, weighing in at 172 LBS standing at 5'11" tall, is sean connery, and in the right corner together adding up to 521 LBS, pat sajack and Alec Trebeck, together towering at 11'10".

This is the main event toniohgt, the moment you've all been waiting for. Now let's get this fight going!" Yells some guy in the dark with a microphone and a waiving pennat.

Connery, Trebeck, and Pat look around themselfs as they notice that they are in a giant wrestling ring and that everyone else is in the stands cheering them on, and lights are beaming down at them.

"What the bloody hell is going on here?" says Connery and Trebeck and Pat are just as confused as Connery.

"Now let's get ready to rummmmbleeeeeee!"

BowevelJoe
Mar 21st, 2002, 08:01 AM
Connery: i dont have to put up with his ****!

*pulls out PPK and shoots Trebeck and Sajack in the head*

Hahahahah! i played your rougish game and ya got hurt! IM sean connery and i am invincible!!!! hahahahah!!!

*sajack and trebeck pull the plastic darts off of there heads and sneak up behind connery...*

007_JamesBond
Mar 21st, 2002, 12:28 PM
but then Ace and Gery come in and break through an other sky light, chanting that gay theme song of theirs they come down and land directly on top of Pat and Trebeck and start doing very obsene stuff to them, but then all of a sudden Connery turns around and sees what is going on and shoots Ace in the head but when gery sees this, his gay friend die for some un known reason he turned straight,

Ah thanks Connery now lets kick their a$$es the old fashion way

Cannibal Clown
Mar 21st, 2002, 06:04 PM
Hold it right there! All dis rukkus and I was never invited! Me the colonel of the greatest chicken ever. I'm hurt.

The colonel busts out a bucket of popcorn chicken and shoots it at Gary and kills the fagget in the head, and he dies and joins his gay friend Ace in the sky.

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 21st, 2002, 07:58 PM
Connery looks down and sees his fallen comrade.Oh i see what kind of game this is.Connery whistles.Then all of a sudden a guy in a clown suit hops down."Do you believe in magic."yells the clown.Oh no its ronald mcdonald."Ha time to get happy on your ass."Ronlad starts whipping hambugers."you want fries with that."

Cannibal Clown
Mar 21st, 2002, 08:02 PM
But then the hamburglar jumps in and takes away Ronalds burgers, leaving him powerless.

Cannibal and SSSnake then pick up two huge metal base ball bats and start beating the crap out of Ronald for being such a stupid clown.

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 21st, 2002, 08:09 PM
All of a sudden while cannibal and sssnake attack the gay clown.Al gore jumps into the fray.You leave my friend alone cause i am al gore.Music then starts up "do you believe in miracles,where you from...........YOU sexy thing ............you sexy thing.Gore then begins to strip and sssnake and cc look away in horror.

Cannibal Clown
Mar 21st, 2002, 08:16 PM
Ace and Gary come back from the dead and start dancing with Gore.

..."You sexy thing.....sexy thing yeah!"

"Oh god no!" SSSnake and Cannibal yell out in horror.

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 21st, 2002, 08:36 PM
I'll put a stop to this.John travolta steps in.Music of his own starts to pump.AH AH AH Stayin Alive............stayin alive.Travolta starts thrusting his hips at ace and gary and gore.Gore continues to dance while ace and gary river dance in the backround.Oh god,what can we do there so sexy.

BowevelJoe
Mar 21st, 2002, 10:00 PM
ahahaha

Connery: Aha! ive got you all now you dirty fudge packing monsters!

*plugs up all there butts with corn cobx*

*Travolta starts too blow up filling full of Grease*

Connery throws lighter in Travoltas mouth making him explode all over ace and gary and gore burning them all to the ground

Aha! i will always reign supreme! ahahahaha!!!

The Skum
Mar 22nd, 2002, 07:09 AM
Lights go dark.everyone screams and start wondering who it is...then the music hits...its PEEWEE!!! *Peewee's playhouse music begins* ahuhu.It's me kiddies!!!! *Peewee runs down and starts spanking Connery.Connery's butt goes red and then peewee starts doing the fagorama slam,in which peewee takes connery's neck and starts slamming on top of it.HAHAHAHA!! GIVE UP OLD MAN!!!! IM GONNA LEAVE YOUR NECK BURNING!! HAHAAHA!

BowevelJoe
Mar 22nd, 2002, 07:36 AM
Connery: Dear god not another faget! when will this gay terror end! nooo!! i cant take it! i think ive got the disease! ive got the sudden urge to wear all pink and skip around! nooo!!! my bondness is wearing off, i cant take this anymore!!!
CONNECT THE DOTS LALALALALALLA CONNECT THE DOTS LALALALA!!

Connery: Come on Peewee its time to bash some heads girlfriend!

Peewee: the word of the day is Ass, and were going to kick some ASS!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!! LALALALALALALALA!!!

The Skum
Mar 22nd, 2002, 07:43 AM
Hiya...*peewee takes out gay mags and starts tossing them around and most of the mags hit cannibal and SSSnake,then peewee goes and slams his butt on their faces,ala rikishi style.Hahahahaha,NOW YOU GET TO ENJOY KIDDIES!!!!!

The Skum
Mar 22nd, 2002, 07:44 AM
*peewee does karate scream*Hiya...*peewee takes out gay mags and starts tossing them around and most of the mags hit cannibal and SSSnake,then peewee goes and slams his butt on their faces,ala rikishi style.Hahahahaha,NOW YOU GET TO ENJOY KIDDIES!!!!!

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 22nd, 2002, 07:48 AM
All of a sudden a bunch of sexy women come down from the ceiling.Aw Sean dont you remeber us.Sean looks at them."I can remeber something about you girls"The girls then smile at him."All right i remeber,you were my hoes in the bond movies i made."Conneery then turns around and lays pee wee out with one punch.The girls chant"Aw sean your so sexy."

BowevelJoe
Mar 22nd, 2002, 07:56 AM
Conery: Aha! i am no longer a faget, and it includes a malard duck, and i dont remember the rest, i ****ed your mom last night and your mothers a hoar AHAHAH!! im back!!

The Skum
Mar 22nd, 2002, 07:56 AM
Ouch!!! *peewee starts crying like a little girl* then wakes up and starts throwing slaps,but his hand gets slashed off when sean connery takes out the mini knife. *Sean connery then saysLnow you die you Fagtastic bastard* while peewee screams sean connery slashes his head and peewee dies* HAHAAHAHA! I win!!!! says sean connery.But all of a sudden The Simpsons music plays.Homer Simpson walks out and takes out a beer and drinks it.Hey sean,you suck! and throws the can at sean connery.Then Homer runs and kicks sean connery's mouth 3 times and starts punching him madly.

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 22nd, 2002, 08:37 AM
After homer is done kicking and punching sean he gets back up.AH ha is that all you got your old washed up cartoon.I sean will never get boring.Sean whips put a giant pencil and starts to erase homer.

007_JamesBond
Mar 22nd, 2002, 12:36 PM
eat this you piece if sh*t, Homer. Connery says as he erases but then all of a sudden a golden goose comes in through an other sky light and 007_JamesBond is on it and fire away he yells and a golden egg falls and lands on homer and he dies before they can erase his head now all that is left of homer is his head with a big endenture on it

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 22nd, 2002, 05:12 PM
AS 007 drops eggs somebody bust in the door.OK girls get up shake shake shake.Oh no richard simmons.Come shake those thighs.

Cannibal Clown
Mar 22nd, 2002, 05:26 PM
Then Sherman Klump busts through another wall and kicks Richard in the mouthy. Then he eats him.

Richard Simmons gets swallowed whole.

"mmmmm, tastes like chicken."

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 22nd, 2002, 05:33 PM
The Sherman begins to transform into a new form.And oh no it no looks like.SPONGE BOB.He's back!!!!!!!!!!!!!The richard simmons and sherman kilumps mix brought him back of what will we do.

Cannibal Clown
Mar 22nd, 2002, 05:36 PM
I'm ready, I'm ready, I'm ready, I'm ready.

Oh my god! yells everyone who's still alive and has the ability to talk. "He's back again. Nothing can stop him. What will we do?"

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 22nd, 2002, 05:40 PM
Dun dunt dunt dun da.Have no fear spandex man is here.I am the only match for sponge bob,no feel my wrath.Spandex man then whips out so pants spandex style and goes over to sponge bob and starts to strangle him.HAHAHAHAHAHAH

Cannibal Clown
Mar 22nd, 2002, 05:45 PM
Then a thunderous voice fills the air. "Trojan Maaaaaaaan!"

Then Trojen Man jumps in and yells"Unhand that sponge you spandex creep!"

He then flicks a used condom at Spandex man.

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 22nd, 2002, 05:48 PM
Gross CC anyways..............

.............Oh gross says spandex man.You want some of this,huh do you.Spandex man then tackles and wrestles trojan man with force.All of a sudden spandex man jumps up."oh no i broke a nail"

Cannibal Clown
Mar 22nd, 2002, 05:54 PM
"You're gonna break more than that when I'm through with you!"

Trojan Man then takes out a pair of scissors and clips off a lock of his hair.

"Ha ha! take that!"

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 22nd, 2002, 05:57 PM
Oh you naughty naughty man.You so naughty.You want some ill give you some.Spandex man slaps trojan man on the ass.Oh you so fine.

Cannibal Clown
Mar 22nd, 2002, 06:18 PM
Scared out of his mind. Trojen man runs in fear.

"Ahhhhhh! He's hitting on me!"

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 22nd, 2002, 06:20 PM
Spandex man then stands up.Im am victorious.Then all of a sudden sponge bob jumps on spandex man.Im ready im ready im ready.

The Skum
Mar 22nd, 2002, 06:44 PM
*ED EDD N EDDY MUSIC PLAYS* ED Comes out and starts bashing heads with TROJAN MAN,Destroying Trojan's head into pieces. *AHAHAHAHA* EDD Comes out *OH Dear the Inhumanity! a yellow sponge!!!* EDD Goes to excuse himself to spongebob squarepants. *excuse me sir* Spongebob then says: Get ready!!! *EDD:OH DEAR* Spongebob smashes EDD With a GOLDEN SPATULA 10 times. *SPONGEBOB:HAHAHA!HAHAHAHA!!*

*EDDY Comes out and smashes into wall* * Ouch*

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 22nd, 2002, 06:57 PM
Suddenly a hoard of Cartoon network characters jump into the fight.Ho Ha yeah baby im johnny bravo.Then a robot jumps in."i am dexter boy genius your all going to die.

Cannibal Clown
Mar 23rd, 2002, 02:31 PM
"ah a ahhhh, I don't think so little brother," says DeeDee as she enters.

Then she does a little balarena dance to Dexters robot, kicks it, and it blows up.

"Curse you DeeDee. You fool,m you destroyed my beutifull robot!"

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 23rd, 2002, 02:40 PM
Im ready im ready im ready,yells sponge bob as he sees dee dee.Dee looks,OOOOOOOOOOO a little sponge man.Then bob runs over to dee dee.And trys to annoy her.OOOOOO reallly really.

Cannibal Clown
Mar 23rd, 2002, 02:44 PM
DeeDee grabs sponge bob and forces him to play tea party with her. Then she dresses him up in a little girls dress and ball room dances with him.

"Is there no God!" yells sponge bob. "Help me somebody!"

"I pitty the fool, who dresses in girls clothing"

Mr. T comes in and knocks DeeDee out with a punch in the face.

"There you go little guy."

"Thatks Mr. T. You saved my life!"

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 23rd, 2002, 03:59 PM
Thats right i pity the fool who doesnt use 1-800-collect.Sponge bob then steps on Mr.T's foot.Hahahahah you little f*ck its AT&T all the way.Mr. T regains himself and persues after sponge bob.

Cannibal Clown
Mar 23rd, 2002, 05:51 PM
You're both a bunch of retards. Don't you know, it's call-att! Just dial down the center! Yells Carrot Top.

Damn it to hell. Not you again. Didn't we already kill you off! yells Mr. T.

Carrot Tops hair then begins to grow and turns into a giant man eating toupe.

Then the toupe lunges at Sponge bob and mr. T. and devoures them both.

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 23rd, 2002, 05:54 PM
After carrot top devours them,they begin to mutate and transform into Bob dole.You f*ckers think you know power.Bob dole then whips viagra at everyone.

Cannibal Clown
Mar 23rd, 2002, 05:59 PM
Then everyone in the area begins to yell as there dicks grow five times there normal size and blow up. Except for cannibal and SSSnake that is.

Everyone then faints, realizing that there manhood is gone.

Then SSSnake and Cannibal decide to reak vengence on Dole for what he did. They both take out two huge axes from the closet and run after Dole. "It's time for you to suffer the same fate as all the others. Quick Cannibal, grab his legs, thius is going to hurt." says SSnake.

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 23rd, 2002, 06:02 PM
Mary poppins then glides down from above.HAH just a spoon full of sugar to kick your ass.Poppins starts to flick sugar at everyone and it hits sssnakes ax and shrinks it.Oh no the horror.

Cannibal Clown
Mar 23rd, 2002, 06:31 PM
cannibal takes his axe to Poppins, but she uses her creepy hocus pocus stuff and turns it into a ballon animal of a donky.

"There's your jackass for ya.!"She says.

What the heck!" yells Cannibal.

007_JamesBond
Mar 23rd, 2002, 06:34 PM
but then Mary crashes into the wall causing the sugar to fall on her and shrinks and then SSSnake and Cannibal walk over to her and one of them picks her up and puts her into his pocket and is going to save him for later, and then Santa comes in and starts to throw fits and his elves are getting disgruntal

Cannibal Clown
Mar 23rd, 2002, 06:36 PM
Then to counter attack the elves, SSSnake and Cannibal call up their army of Leprecauns to take 'em on. Their leader being the Lucky Charms guy, who's back again and is ready to kick some ass.

007_JamesBond
Mar 23rd, 2002, 06:39 PM
but then the trix rabbit comes in and stares down the leprachans

Trix aren't just for kids any more, b*tch

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 23rd, 2002, 06:59 PM
Your all going down............................You want some ass kicking i got it right here.Scarfs towels and kmart items come flying through the air.Ha it is i martha stewart and it is blue light always.

wasat
Mar 24th, 2002, 04:55 AM
A Voice comes from above , it says *This is god You all have sinned and will all burn in hell * A huge hole opens in the ground and everybody ( Including Jesus that was masterbating in the toilet) falls in

MADRUCKIS
Mar 24th, 2002, 08:35 PM
:shock:

What the #$%@ is wrong with this guy?

talon101
Mar 25th, 2002, 02:23 AM
:frust: :frust: dont worry about him he is a retard
i know him he lives down the street from me :frust: :frust:

dumb wassat:frust:
just ignore him

BowevelJoe
Mar 25th, 2002, 07:45 AM
since satan is secretly a peace lover he rejects all of the fighting foos and spits them back onto earth and the fighting resumes :laugh:

The Skum
Mar 25th, 2002, 09:38 AM
EDDY,Seeing the big frenzied battle,jumps in and takes out a stick. *HAH,NOW YOU WILL NEVER BEAT ME GUYS!!* Everyone goes and starts smahign EDDY Into cubicles.*EDDY SCREAMS*

Cannibal Clown
Mar 25th, 2002, 03:14 PM
Bin laden then gets pissed at all of this crap that is going on and decides to end it all. He walks it with enough explosives wrapped around him to detroy three city blocks.

"I can't take it anymore. I'm taking all of you dumbasses with me down to hell!"

Bin Laden then pulls a strap on his jacket troiggering the explosives, but nothing happens.

"Oh damn it!" he yells. Everyone begins to laugh at him.

Then Spongbob comes back yelling that he's ready again. He goes up to Bin Laden with a cigar and presses it againsed Bin Ladens jacket. The cigar burnes through the jacket and the explosives. Then the bomb goes off. The whole area is destroyed along with everyone there. Except for the (brought back to life) Tebeck, Copnnery, Nixon, SSSnake, Cannibal, Martha Stewart, Stewy, Santa, and introducing the newest member of this f*cked up cast, Batman and Robin, who are really Ace and Gary in descuise.

"Come gary, I mean Robin. It's time to end this madness. Prepare to die evil doers."

The Skum
Mar 26th, 2002, 07:29 AM
richard simmons apears!! *ITS TIME TO,1,2,3 KICK SOME BOOTAY!!!* SIMMONS GOES AND STARTS SLAPPING BATMAN,WHO REALLY IS ACE,AND THEY START SLAPPING.GARY ERR ROBIN TAKES OUT THE BATFAG ERR BATSTICK AND STARTS WHOMPING SIMMONS...

BowevelJoe
Mar 26th, 2002, 07:47 AM
ohh no! its people from mississippi!

*they all whip out shotguns and hunting rifles*

Arrg, get outta here you dern fags!!

* Ace and gary and richard look at each other and wave byebye*

POW POW POW POW BAM BAM SLAM CLAM JAM BAM BAM BAM BLAH BLAH YACKITY SMACK JACK BLACK CHACK BLAAAATOOOIE!!

well so much for the gays....

The Skum
Mar 26th, 2002, 07:49 AM
Then....*BOOOOM!!!* Comes Bill Clinton!!! *I will whip your asses you country hicks!!! *CLINTON TAKES OUT BRIEFCASE AND STARTS SMASHING HEADS*

BowevelJoe
Mar 26th, 2002, 08:11 AM
Dear god not clinton!

* Hillary comes out and pops out her girdle!*

*fat flys everywhere smothering everyone in the room*

someone pull out the needle, we better pop her before she starts eating us all!!!!

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 26th, 2002, 02:55 PM
Oh yeah!!!Duff man is here to serve up the refreshments.Can you dig it.~Beer mugs go flying through the air and hit hilary in the head.~,drink up b*itch.Duff man dances his way over to bill clinton and pulls out a dole banana.Eat this you A$$.Duff man shoves the banana down bills throat which causes him to melt in a puddle of chocolate.Oh yeah duff man is the man!!~ in an instant the puddle mutates into a pudding form.Gurgle gurgle,oh no a pudding monster.

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 28th, 2002, 12:44 PM
Then the pudding monster begins to expand flooding the whole room with pudding goodness.Duffman jumps to the roof and hangs on to a light."oh no what will duff man do"

The Skum
Mar 29th, 2002, 07:19 AM
Then out comes...WCW's Disco Inferno! He immediately starts wrestling all the spongebob,they gang up on him and eat him like a cake.

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 29th, 2002, 01:11 PM
Im not ready,im not ready screams sponge bob as he goes to his doom.Suddenly WCW man throws and reveals winney the poo and he has some honey.Bees begin to fly around eveywhere and attack everyone in sight.

BowevelJoe
Mar 29th, 2002, 01:40 PM
hahha!

*sean connery puts on bee proof suit*

Now whatcha got Trebek! hah!

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 29th, 2002, 01:47 PM
HAaha you f*ckers thought i died think again.Trebeck marches in with a horde of game show host behind him.Bob barker is behind him armed with brass knuckles.Pat sajack has a billy club.Newcomer lewie anderson from family fued is armed with his buck teeth.Ha connery you think you got power.

007_JamesBond
Mar 29th, 2002, 02:58 PM
but then all of a sudden through the doors break in the step sisters of Cinderella and not to far behind them comes Cinderella with an AK time to die b*tches, she says as she opens fire, but as she does this the game show hosts start the fight.

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 29th, 2002, 03:08 PM
As cinderella shoots peter pan swoops down with jars of his crappy peanut butter and unleashes the bombs.Then all of a sudden a bunch of drunken russians come in and start to dance to an unknown tune.

007_JamesBond
Mar 29th, 2002, 03:10 PM
but the Russians they have a plan they ask Peter Pan to play Russian Roulette with them but they let Peter go first and they fill all of the chambers with a bullet, and that takes care of that, now they turn their attentions to Cinderella

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 29th, 2002, 03:13 PM
Suddenly a giant elephant busts down the door.OH no the cirus is in town.A bunch of gay jugglers come in an attack the russions with slaps and scratches.The russians fight back with bottle of vodka.Then all of a sudden tarzan dives into the mix

007_JamesBond
Mar 29th, 2002, 03:17 PM
as Tarzan comes, swinging on another vine is George of the Jungle and he crashes into Tarzan knocking them both to the ground

You dumba$$, you ruined it, says Tarzan
Huh? George confused

then they begen hand to hand jungle combat, but as you do a giant Cinimon role drops from the sky with the frosting king dancing on top chanting an old Irish dancing song around a fire(that is on top of this cinimon role)I translated and realize that he is trying to reserect the Chipmunk god, but as he is doing this a gient cream Puff drops with another guy on it chanting old russian trying to resurect the Squirell god, If they suceed we will have a battle of the rodent gods

Uchiha Sasuke
Apr 4th, 2002, 04:51 PM
All of a sudden christina aguliera and britney spears show up and start to sing so crappy mumbo jumbo that doesn't mean anything.While this is happening the cream puff guy finishes up summoning to squirrel god.Then all of a sudden a furry rodent falls from the sky dun dun da!!!!!!!

007_JamesBond
Apr 4th, 2002, 08:53 PM
as the lightning flies and the thunder roars as the squirrel god makes his grand entrence the cinimon role frosting king , puts the finishing touches on his Irish dance in making the chipmunk god come to life, Now a real battle will begin as the chipmunk comes to claim the life of the squirrel, wa wa wa

Uchiha Sasuke
Apr 4th, 2002, 10:44 PM
All of a sudden a giant peanut comes flying at the squirrel and knocks him ou.Then a familar shadow comes in.Oh no its the Planters peanut guy suddenly another person pulls up in a silver car.Heheh monopoly's the game and im going to put you *****es to shame.

007_JamesBond
Apr 5th, 2002, 12:07 PM
the chipmunk gets pissed because he wanted to take out the evil squirrel so then he decides to wage war on the Planters nu, he starts to chase him around till he finally has him cornered, and he starts to eat, now we have the super chipmunk and as long as the squirrel is out who will stop him? Where is super Connery when you need him?

Uchiha Sasuke
Apr 9th, 2002, 07:31 AM
Im ready im ready im ready.ARG its sponge bob and he back!!!!Sponge bob starts to kick everyone ass and hands out lemonade country time lemonade.As he dances around in a kicking frenzy.Squirrel master drops a bar of soap.

007_JamesBond
Apr 9th, 2002, 07:34 AM
as the squirell master drops the soap, it slides across the floor and nasty nate slides up behind him, with his one eyed zipper viper in hand, dun dun du

Cannibal Clown
Apr 15th, 2002, 07:35 AM
Danger will robinson danger, danger!!!

The robot from lost in space comes in and kills off Nasty Nate and sits on the soap.The robot yells danger dnager will robinson.

007_JamesBond
Apr 15th, 2002, 11:13 AM
quickly the squirrel master turns on the offensive towards the robot, but then our saviour is here the Chipmunk god has a waken and is ready to fight

Uchiha Sasuke
Apr 16th, 2002, 07:32 AM
Danger,danger you fags.The robot transforms into a version of andy dick that is twice more annoying.Hey you guys ,man thats wacky.Andy dick starts to dance around in his underwear but he get pummuledby an unknow force.

Cannibal Clown
Apr 16th, 2002, 07:35 AM
Then a giant tea pot comes in and kicks Andy in the balls, and runs away singing "I'm a little tea pot, short and stout, here is my handle, here is my spout"

007_JamesBond
Apr 16th, 2002, 07:37 AM
then the candle wax guy from Beauty and the beast strolls up to the tea pot and offers to give him a hot carl while thinking of the clock guy from the same movie

Uchiha Sasuke
Apr 18th, 2002, 09:11 PM
Dun dun da.....Enough of this jack bull.I will bring you back,back to the day the earth was flat.Oh i remeber the day and may i say that this is all gay.MU hahahahahah.Dun ba ba bum dun dun i will reighn over all,and my name is Colonel Sanders ,har har come to the chicken bar oh yeah!!!!!!!!

Cannibal Clown
Apr 19th, 2002, 07:25 AM
Smokey the bear comes in with a flame thrower and melts all of the candle sticks wax. Take this you disney abomination!

007_JamesBond
Apr 19th, 2002, 11:27 AM
But then Mr. T comes and wants the flame thrower but cant take it because Smokey the bear is tired of putting out the fires, he wants to start them.

Oh no Smokey the Pyro, how can we stop him

No sooner was this said Bird man came down and stomped on the bear

Uchiha Sasuke
Apr 24th, 2002, 07:25 AM
Kramer from seinfeld comes in.Hay hay.Hay jerry can i borrow a bar of soap.Then kramer does his funky twirl the finger thing and freaks everyone out.Then suddenly Some freak with a wig come dances around with a broom in there hand and a shaft in the other har har.

007_JamesBond
Apr 25th, 2002, 11:18 AM
The freak with the broom is none other than the wicked witch of the North wanting back her magic band of monkeys, but then the monkeys that Mr. T took from her revolt and all havoc breaks out and then guess who comes to stop it, it is Old Mother Hubbord and here blind dog

Uchiha Sasuke
May 2nd, 2002, 07:42 PM
Now C3PO jumps in with r2d2 and they begin to do there gay chattin thing.Then the robots from battlestar galactica begin to kick there asses.3PO yells at R2 for running away and begins to curse.Popeye jumps in again with the spinach "where me olive oil"

007_JamesBond
May 4th, 2002, 06:18 PM
but then from out of the shadows comes Bluto with Olive in his arms

*Heeeeeeeeeelllllllllllllllllpppppppppppp* yells olive

Then the da nan na na na (Popeye theme) plays and he whipes out a can of spinich

The Skum
Jun 1st, 2002, 02:51 PM
Come on punk!!! Says mr spock when he comes out...and kicks popeye in his chin!!!

Cannibal Clown
Jun 1st, 2002, 02:54 PM
Ahhh, not me spinnage. you're gonna pay. Popeye then opens his mouth and bites off Spocks head. MMM MMM good, like cambles.

Whoi next up for me to kill.