PDA

View Full Version : MGS3 Trailer!

Jon0074
May 10th, 2003, 12:54 PM
http://mysite.verizon.net/vze3hpnx/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderfiles/mgs3.zip You can all thank me later. Its snake eating snakes!

Jubei
May 10th, 2003, 08:38 PM
lol

snake eater :roll:

Infernal Mass
May 10th, 2003, 09:22 PM
Originally posted by Jon0074

http://mysite.verizon.net/vze3hpnx/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderfiles/mgs3.zip You can all thank me later. Its snake eating snakes!

Welcome to yesterday!!! It has already been posted, check next time before you blow your load.

http://www.ps2fantasy.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=6025

Plug 4
May 11th, 2003, 09:40 PM
I almost cried when i saw the trailer

MakgSnake
May 12th, 2003, 09:30 PM
When I first saw this Trailer. First thing I said to myself was "Its FAKE".......... not real at all. Some is playing with us. This isn't the real thing.

But it could be anything. For all we know. KOJIMA himself leaked this trailer to keep us thinking of something and then give US THE SHOCK OF OUR LIVES at E3, as we all know he loves playing with people's mind.

But I dont know why......I think its not for real. Well only 2 days left to find out that.

Sleazy P Martini
May 12th, 2003, 09:37 PM
Originally posted by Plug 4
I almost cried when i saw the trailer

ummm.....ok.

:peoples:

Harry
May 13th, 2003, 07:31 AM
Hmmm I thought the same Makg. It's undeniable that it seems the Sons Of Liberty graphic engine was used to render the "trailer"... but considering how much Kojima likes to play with us, it's very likely we'll be very surprised in a couple of days (or today, during Konami's press conference).

MakgSnake
May 13th, 2003, 03:59 PM
Yeah true, I just read that Konami confirmed the title "Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater" but I didn't hear anything about them making a remark on the trailer. On the countdown website, there is still 1 day more to go. I guess this is it then..... oh well.

Azuma_Ninja
May 14th, 2003, 04:23 PM
I'm just curious would you guys be upset if this game was using the MGS2 engine? From what I'm hearing it sounds like it. I wouldn't have a problem if they used the same engine as before. I just hope the story is up to par, but if it's a MGS game I don't think I have to worry. Let's just stop with the constant codec calls:laugh:

MakgSnake
May 14th, 2003, 04:46 PM
Originally posted by Azuma_Ninja

I'm just curious would you guys be upset if this game was using the MGS2 engine? From what I'm hearing it sounds like it.
Its not the same engine as MGS2. Kojima said that the MGS2 engine didn't go well with Snake Eater as the envoirment in Sons Of Liberty were right angles and straight grounds. Snake Eater uses a new engine.

Kojima also mentioned that combining the Two game's engine would be the best use for "Metal Gear Online" which he is really intrested in working in the future.

TtTackler
May 14th, 2003, 06:13 PM
That's the REAL trailer. If you dl the FULL version of the trailer (118 mb on IGN) you can tell that it is the real game (the leaked trailer is near the end of the real one) and the vid. was shot AT E3 today. After saying that, MGS3 LOOKING FREAKING INCREDIBLE!!!!!

Zephyr
Jun 3rd, 2003, 02:44 PM
OMG!! Does he like pythons and cobras??? are they good for you>>